Introducing the Messharmonic Orchestra

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Introducing the Messharmonic Orchestra

Postby TottyMcGee » 17 Jul 2006, 01:11

In response to the thread about music to splosh to, I felt it was a good time to finally sort out a myspace prescence for the original music we've recorded for the soundtrack to our Wamdrogony videos (though said videos are available only as a couple of trailers on the site at the mo, as we figure out the best way to serve up the full videos, whether as individual files or DVD volumes. I thought it best to start a new thread for this, so as not to hijack the other thread with my little ego trip.

Anyhow, the myspace address is http://www.myspace.com/wamdrogony , where you can hear streaming versions of "Desire Could Never Be More Satisfied" (our theme song, with vocals by yours truly), the SexySloppy remix of the same, and "Beans Lots Of Beans", a track written from the outset as music to wallow in a baby bath full of baked beans to (which I did, natch :wink: ).
TottyMcGee

Postby Hayley » 17 Jul 2006, 11:11

Gosh, everyone is soooo much more talented than I am!

Can't play any musical instrument, let alone compose music itself! Certainly can't sing as anyone who has heard me drunkenly singing along to bands will testify. I can dance a bit (think Peter Crouch on speed).

Oh well.

Love
Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby DELETED » 17 Jul 2006, 18:36

DELETED
DELETED

Singing!!!

Postby andy250 » 17 Jul 2006, 19:16

I too cannot sing and yes people do give good money not to hear me.

Andy
andy250

Postby gooeykez » 17 Jul 2006, 23:03

I am quite good with a synthesizer and music editing software, and i can hold a tune when required but i cant write lyrics for toffee, the joys of studying music from the aga of 5 and going to a performing arts school.
Gooeykez
gooeykez

Postby BillShipton » 17 Jul 2006, 23:35

Can't sing (but occasionally do), can't dance (and really don't like to), can't compose tunes....

Can write lyrics (there are a few of my masterpieces on the videos/DVDs we sell) and did play the timpani in the school orchestra until the typing error was discovered.

Have a great respect for people who are musical. Especially after about six pints in the pub...
BillShipton

Postby DecadentDoll » 20 Jul 2006, 17:05

hehehe thats fantastic!

i too have a great respect for people able to write and compose music. I can sing (do not take Good Ship Dollyslop into consideration) and can dance a little bit... not bad with lyrics, but instruments im not amazing at. Bit of guitar, bit of piano, nothing genius.

wish i was better. excellent stuff miss helen :)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby BillShipton » 20 Jul 2006, 17:49

Where's Wamadeus and his flute when you need him?

Probably stuck sweltering on a train between London and Newcastle come to think of it.

He's a full time pro classical musician, I believe, and about as poncey as a pint of Broon and a pie.
BillShipton

Return to General WAM Banter