what was your first

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

what was your first

Postby slavetogunge » 16 Jul 2006, 19:14

what was your first items of clothing/costume or sexy put fityou used for your first messy experiance????? and do you still have it?
As I sail around the world, will I find the messest girl in the land?
slavetogunge

Postby DecadentDoll » 16 Jul 2006, 22:59

i still have the black shirt i first got messy in. of course i've washed it since.

i keep a lot of my stuff, i still have the nighty from good ship dollyslop and a lot of the little dresses :)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby slavetogunge » 17 Jul 2006, 12:59

you little minx you.
congrats on getting your course, maybe ill pie you for getting it
As I sail around the world, will I find the messest girl in the land?
slavetogunge

What was your first...

Postby wast66 » 17 Jul 2006, 13:19

Mine was rather dull, an old t-shirt, some tracksuit bottoms and a pair of my ex-wife's knickers !!!

That said, they all got totally trashed and I've hardly stopped sploshing since. I like to start out clothed and then end up naked before the ultimate 'conclusion' :shock:
wast66

Postby Hayley » 17 Jul 2006, 14:24

My first food fight was at a cafe on the IoW whre I had a Saturday job. And it involved a short bright yellow nylon overall! We used to love messing around in these cos you could run into the sea in the summer and wash them off as you wore them. They'd dry in two minutes!

The food fight was mainly ice cream in the pockets, hair etc. Very childish stuff, but I was only about 16!

Love
Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby TottyMcGee » 17 Jul 2006, 15:08

Gosh, Hayley, I didn't know you were an islander! :) Yup, I too spent my adolescence in that OK-in-the-summer, dull-as-dirt-in-the-winter cosy shelter from modern life. I failed miserably as a waiter - sadly no food fights took place, but I managed every other faux pas possible, or so I gathered from the heavy file of complaints the manager plonked on the table when he fired me. Not bad going for a fortnight's work. Instead, my more suited employment was as the guy sitting in the corner playing the piano.

Actually it sort of fits - due to the incredibly sheltered nature of the place, those who grow up there tend to stand out wherever else they go by a peculiar kind of good natured eccentricity. Because it's such a small place and there's bugger all to do anyway (at least in the winter and at nights), not only were we forced to make our own fun much of the time it was much easier to get breathing space as an individual without being lost in an urban mass of humanity.
TottyMcGee

Postby Hayley » 17 Jul 2006, 15:50

Never thought of blaming IoW for my bizarre life! But perhaps it is true. It is certainly everything you say though I ran away from it at 17 to begin a few years of appalling blunders with blokes (including marrying one, long since divorced).

Certainly both Bill and I are firm believers in 'petty rebellion' - that way of getting by in shite, boring towns! He discovered beer and bad clothing in Ashford, Middlesex, I was a raucous mega-scrunch-permed loudmouth in Cowes! We were both considered "a bit weird" by our respective towns. Then after running away, things got a bit serious for me (I won't bore you with the details). I should have stayed and carried on rebelling there.

I'd have loved to have seen you playing piano. Perhaps I did later on! Where was it?
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby TottyMcGee » 17 Jul 2006, 16:50

We moved down there (the Sandown side) some time around 1984, when I was 7 and just old enough to have developed a thick cumbrian accent which I never really lost (I still maintain that Cumbrian is one of the worst accents in Britain, being a sort of confused dialect somewhere between Lancashire, Scotland and Geordie land) so for that and other reasons I was also something of a misfit amongst my estuary-English speaking classmates. I too was a mouthy git, but from a more middle class inside-the-system perspective. Music wise I went all over the island, from the official schools and youth music stuff to playing in hotels, restaurants, covers bands and anything else that presented itself - I did my first semi-pro gig when I was 12-13, and there are many worse part time jobs to have growing up. It was only later as an adult that I realised that being a jobbing musician actually sucks (now I teach music for a living so I can play and write on my own terms). I left the Island when I was 18 to study in Leeds, and have been here ever since.
So if you saw me playing at any point it would have to have been sometime around the first half of the 90s.
TottyMcGee

musical instruments

Postby andy250 » 17 Jul 2006, 19:24

Now here's something with the old musical instruments I'm tone deaf can't even play a recorder???? (can see miss Helen laughing now....)

It probably got in the way of the gunge.

Andy
andy250

messy clothes

Postby andy250 » 17 Jul 2006, 20:01

Sorry went on one as usual their, my first clothes where of course very boring t-shirt and shorts, then one day I saw some White Satin pjs and thought I would love too get wammed in them, so it took about two days to pluck up the courage to buy them, my god did they get wammed they only lasted for one session!!!!! I used everything I could even smelly tomato and brown sauce. I think they got finished off with black treacle.

regards

Andy
andy250

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 17 Jul 2006, 20:48

When I was a nipper it would have been a pair of swimming trunks relegated to being worn under shorts for rugby. They wouldn't fit on my foot now!

Later on it would have been trunks or a swimsuit and after meeting Frilly trunks, swimsuits and of course bikinis.
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby DELETED » 17 Jul 2006, 22:13

DELETED
DELETED

Postby BillShipton » 17 Jul 2006, 23:23

You had your own mud pit at two?

God, some people are just born with a messy spoon in their mouths!
BillShipton

Postby wamram » 18 Jul 2006, 19:36

Just casual going out clothes when i was "ambushed" on my 18th birthday by some friends in a nightclub when they got me with water and foam pies.
wamram

Postby Hayley » 19 Jul 2006, 12:15

My first sexual sploshing experience was naked - sitting in a black forest gateau. I was dying to try it!

Then I smeared it all over myself and tried to get Bill to lick it all off. Big mistake! Nobody can eat a whole gateau, and he started feeling ill (yes, we had been drinking as well).

God all that seems a lifetime ago. Well, it was in the mid 80s - whilst Miss Helen was playing music somewhere in a hotel near my birthplace! I was still visiting my parents on the island then (we did eventually make up) so perhaps I saw Miss Helen in a band at some point without knowing. Meweting you then would definitely have been "mad as cheese" as Andy puts it...

Love
Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Next

Return to General WAM Banter