what was your first

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby Lizzie_Claymore » 19 Jul 2006, 17:51

Mine was a pair of fairly tight swimming trunks when I was a teenager. I'd noticed, when in the local swimming pool, that if you pulled the waistband then let it go suddenly whilst underwater, they stayed 'ballooned' for quite a while which looked very funny indeed but felt strangely attractive!

They didn't survive too long beyond that as I manged to burn a hole in them whilst trying to dry them surreptitiously one night! (You know what nylon's like!)

Next I saw the tights of the stunningly gorgeous older sister of my best friend (she's still a real 'looker' in her mid-40s too - seems you're born with that sort of thing for life!) and started imagining her in them and filling them up with gloop and squeezing her between the legs in them, imagining all the gloop rearranging itself, to her intense pleasure. As I couldn't possibly do that to her, I've been doing it to myself instead pretty much ever since (albeit only occasionally!).

Hey Miss Helen, I didn't realise you played and taught. Presumably you and Wamadeus have lots to talk about as he's in that area too (both geographically (well, sort of ...North-east anyway) and vocationally.

I haven't touched a keyboard in 25 years now, unfortunately, though I'd always wanted to be able to play light jazz in a 'piano-bar' stylee. Both the teachers I had were only into classical so I ended up doing exercises by Bartok (try to work out whether you're playing a wrong note with that lot)! After I stopped formal lessons, I did take up some George Shearing, Fats Waller stride and Zez Confrey novelty pieces (good finger-busting stuff!) but I could never improvise, only being able to play after weeks of practice (but then by memory from finger pattern - like touch typing, as I am now). Is it possible to be taught how to improvise so that you can play in 'light jazz' mode? (Not that I've got the time but ... hey, maybe one day!)

Opps - sorry for the long digression!

---------------------------------
Clayore_Wam's "Useful Info" Pages
Lizzie_Claymore

Fetlife: Lizzie_Claymore
UMD: Lizzie_Claymore

Postby goner » 21 Jul 2006, 05:39

Hmm - well this is true and not a fantasy - I was about 11 when I got into messy crossdressing - a school friend (Mandy are you ot there somewhere?) and I were playing the usual doctors & nurses style games and she suggested we played "school" - this involved me having to dress up in her school blouse, blue gymslip, socks and gaberdine raincoat. I stiil was wearing my y-fronts, but she insisted I swopped them for her blue thick school knickers. Then she gave me her satchel and straw hat and made me parade up and down her garden.

A few more full crossdressing games sessions ensued including trying out Mandys older sisters new fangled tights which felt really nice, but I refused to wear her sisters pink sequinned party dress "in case we broke it" (even though I wanted to!)

This was all innocent fun, but made me felt weird

At one game the gaberdine mac came into play and Mandy put it on me backwards, belted it tightly and raised the hood - this felt very restrictive, I coulnt see and I could smell her hair in the hood - very exciting and probably the start of my bondage fetish

A few weeks later another friend came around and Mandy produced a black skirt and handed it to me and told Janet about our game - Janet started laughing and called me a "pansy" - I was acutely embarrassed that Janet knew now and refused to wear the skirt. I think I subconsiously realised that this dressing up was more than a game and very naughty
I went home later and and decided I should be "punished" for feeling like this, so I raided my older sisters full slip from the Ali Baba washing basket. I went to the bathroom for some privacy and ended up sitting in the tub with a bottle of bath foam - some of this went down my top and hey presto! what a feeling and an explosive result!
Before I left home for uni, I became a model son and often loaded the washing machine for mum - only cos my sisters dirties were now wet, or covered in eggs or flour paste which I felt compelled to dress up and mess up when ever the Ali Baba was full of her stuff.
My family are from a military background and immaculate smart clothing was de riguer at all times - probably why I like to look elegant or sexy smart when getting messed up - its against the Queens Regulations! (no pun intended)
Oh and Mandy C - I am holding you responsible for turning me into a perv in 1965!
goner

Previous

Return to General WAM Banter