Can I join the party? pleeeeeeease!!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Can I join the party? pleeeeeeease!!

Postby Clare Rose » 02 May 2006, 00:39

Hi everyone! I really thought I'd better join up afteraving such a reprimand from Hayley on Silly House forum the other day. Maybe she'll give me some suitable punishment down at the studio for failing to view the Splosh site enough and find out about your forum sooner... if she's ever in town at the same time as me! Great to see everyone writing so much stuff and so many varied topics and people. I'm going to log some responses on other topics in a minute but wanted to say that I'm coming to Hastings in a couple of weeks for an all new session so to repeat what I said on the Silly House forum let me know what kind of thing you'd like to see and I'll do my best in the coming months. I'm trying to up my involvment at the moment, (for a number of reasons) and hope people want to see me as much as I want to do more shoots!

Love from a very excited WAM Princess, Clare!xxxxxxx
Ps 1st line "afteraving" should say "after having"!
Clare Rose

Welcome

Postby Grey » 02 May 2006, 01:18

Hi Clare.

Welcome to the forum. Love your pics in the Free House and on Gilly's site. Glad to see you enjoying the mess.

Care to tell us a bit more about what you like to wam with? Any favourite scenarios or outfits?
Grey

What's your favourite

Postby KingArthur » 02 May 2006, 09:08

Hi Clare,

Thanks for replying to my earlier message. I've seen your pictures on the Free House and...WOW! I wonder what your favourite WAM fantasy would be: what clothes, setting and substances. I have a couple of ideas myself, but I'd be interested to hear yours!

Cheers
King Arthur
KingArthur

Postby stu08 » 02 May 2006, 15:25

hiya clair and welcome :lol:
stu08

Postby Hayley » 02 May 2006, 18:13

Hi

We only told you off for not viewing the Splosh! site cos you told us off for not putting your pics up when they had been on the site for some time!

But come to think of it, perhaps some punishment is due - you haven't been in our stocks yet, have you?

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby DecadentDoll » 03 May 2006, 19:30

:shock: clare in the stocks ...yum!

Hello Clare and welcome to the sticky fun! Wonder if your trip to Hastings coincides with mine ? That would be a spot of luck!

lol love all your pics, you're excellent!

dd x x x
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby h83 » 03 May 2006, 19:35

Howdy ho Clare.

Chris and LauraB
h83

Postby muckypup » 03 May 2006, 20:09

Welcome Clare (wow there really are a lot of ways to spell that!)

I love your pics on the free house, but as I'm not a member of gillys silly house (sorry) I havent seen anymore of your pics and there dont seem to be any samples anywhere, can you point me in the right direction or maybe post one or two pics?

Ta
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby Sploshman » 04 May 2006, 19:02

Hey Claire, good to see on you on here.

Keep up the messy work lol.
Sploshman

Postby Clare Rose » 05 May 2006, 03:11

Well! anyone who's checked the forum will see I've replied to a couple of topics tonight. Some more serious than others! I think its time now to get back to what this whole thing is really about, namely fun!

In answer to the questions my favourite sort of outfit is the closest to the sort of thing I like to wear in real life which is the power dressing yet very feminine look as shown on my channel free pics in the white suit. Having said that I am very girly and would love to do a session in a really girly girl outfit with a little kilt and boots, a tiny tight little top with my boobs busting out of a too small push up bra and of course big curly blonde hair!

I'm not too bothered about scenario's. I heard some writer say recently that in drama the bigger the villain the further they have to fall at the end of a story to satisfy the audience. Without wishing to sound too pretentious I think the same is true with wam. the more prim, snooty, powerful or glamourous the character appears the more fun it is to watch their fall from grace!

I do like to dress dominant but not when I'm the victim. I prefer to do that when I'm messing up some poor unfortunate ( I can really be quite nasty then!) but thats another story!

wam princess, Clarexxx
Clare Rose

Postby Hayley » 05 May 2006, 10:06

Hi Claire

Sadly, your trip is the week after Dolly's. I don't think Bill could cope with the two of you (and Gilly) at once. He might explode!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby the bulber » 05 May 2006, 12:54

Hmmm... Bill exploding that would put an all new slant on wam. :D
But then again he could cover the three of them at once. :lol:
Lest we forget coverage is all important. :wink:
you've been bulbed
the bulber

Postby Clare Rose » 05 May 2006, 13:18

Nooo! thats a horrible thing to say! Bill is lovely and as anyone who's met him knows very gentlemanlike and sweet (no I'm not pissed or angling for anything!)

Cxx
Clare Rose

Postby DecadentDoll » 05 May 2006, 19:39

damnit! another time clare! bill would have a lot on his hands!

*hugs*

dd
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Return to General WAM Banter