Postby Devo77 » 13 Jul 2006, 02:44

I remember asking this on another forum but I want to see what you
people think...

Do you perfer to have alittle scene or setup to your wam or do you perfer
to just see someone get messy? Many have said that they perfer alittle
plot to their WAM. Like a pushy boss geting her just desserts or a lazy
maid getting a messy punishment. I myself perfer alittle story to my
wam. But I do realize and respect anyone who would just rather cut to
the chase and just get messy or watch a person get messy.

But if you perfer a little plot to your wam and enjoy scene. Do you like
to have alot or if any props in them. Like, I saw a recent bikkini wam
scene with Clare Rose and she wore a pair of sunglasses in it. And in
several Clown Julie scenes, she wears a feathered bowa. I guess props
work well if they help sale the scene. If they help a woman look more
snoby or sexy then I say I would like some props in the scene.
And Swing It!!!
Devo77

Postby Hayley » 13 Jul 2006, 10:49

Without a doubt, both Bill and I like a bit of role play!

Costumes are essential for me, and a couple of props are fun to play with. It only has to be a desk, the stocks or an inflatable chair (what? me jealous?) and you can create a wonderful messy story. For me, it helps overcome any inhibitions cos I'm not being myself, and it is much more cathartic (is that the word?) that way.

Personally the non-storyline sets/sites don't do it for me at all, but everyone to their own.

hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

sets and props

Postby andy250 » 13 Jul 2006, 15:23

I use sets and props where I can, I try not to go overboard so that it doesn't get in the way of the wamming, as for dressing up and role play deffo, makes it all a lot more fun.

Regards

Andy
(still recovering from yesterday, may well be wearing the cammy top now!!!! a vest!! a vest, tut tut Hayley.)
andy250

Postby TottyMcGee » 13 Jul 2006, 17:23

Settings, costume, props and the like are great and add a lot to a scene. It is possible though to get carried away with the amateur dramatics to the detriment of the scene. I've a tape in my collection of a messy vid I took part in years ago where the guy directing gave himself fits over making sure everything was "done properly" to minute detail while missing all sorts of major problems. My favourite bit is when there's two of us waiting to gunge each other, we go to do it when suddenly this bleating voice comes over the top - "no, don't do it yet, wait 'till I say "action"! Wait for it.. wait.. ... oh, go on then".

When we started doing video shoots at Wamdrogony we sketched out a load of fanciful ideas involving complex scripts, storyboards and camera editing, then realised all that stuff just gets in the way of the fun. Now our prefered method is to figure out a setting and vaguely where we want the thing to go, lightly script out any bits necessary (but as little as possible - usually just the first bit) and then just to get on with it - anything more just gets in the way.

By the same token, I always now try to decide from the outset whether a scene is being shot primarily for video or as a photoset. It's a bad idea to try to do both at once, because having to pose for still shots and wait for them to be taken totally kills the flow and realism of a video shoot. I've a lot of video footage in my scrap folders that were shot like this; the movies I've made like that look stiff, boring and unnatural (not to mention the annoying audio of the photographer directing everyone, someone loudly asking who wants tea and other distractions - people find it hard to shut up when they're concentrating on taking photos), though the still photos from the same sessions looked great. It was only when I started doing sessions where I'd just switch on the video camera and perform in realtime that I got film I was totally satisfied with.
TottyMcGee

Postby messyterry » 14 Jul 2006, 07:19

Hayley wrote:Without a doubt, both Bill and I like a bit of role play!

Costumes are essential for me, and a couple of props are fun to play with. It only has to be a desk, the stocks or an inflatable chair (what? me jealous?) and you can create a wonderful messy story. For me, it helps overcome any inhibitions cos I'm not being myself, and it is much more cathartic (is that the word?) that way.

Personally the non-storyline sets/sites don't do it for me at all, but everyone to their own.

hayley

I have to agree with Hayley on this, role-play, plus suitable costume and just a couple of props really does make a difference. Especially in any photographs or videos then I think it's essential.
I'm from Bristol, and from late 1998 - 2002 I ran a WAM club (TNMMC). After TNMMC closed I retired from WAM, but I've made a comeback and pleased to say TNMMC is back.
messyterry

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 15 Jul 2006, 07:13

Our two main props are nearly always a bath and a bikini.
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Return to General WAM Banter