What are peoples ultimate Wam Fantasy??

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby gooeykez » 13 Aug 2006, 00:02

I think my ultimate fantasy would be to be dressed as the blushing bride, skip the ceremony and head to the reception where everyone in the wedding party and all the guests get me messy from head to toe inside and out with whatever they saw fit until my beautiful wedding outfit was completely ruined.
There is definately a big crossdressing theme coming into my wamming. mmmmmm
Gooeykez
gooeykez

Postby bleach » 13 Aug 2006, 15:26

I would love to pie & cover in custard Charlotte Church dressed in one of her sexy curvy bikinis..after a few beers
bleach

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 13 Aug 2006, 22:28

Is that Charlotte or yourself who is wearing the bikini? Or is it both? :)
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby bleach » 16 Aug 2006, 22:42

I think she looks slightly better in a bikini than me!

Anyone know whether she has been WAMed at any stage..
bleach

Postby goner » 19 Aug 2006, 05:12

Get really dressed up, chair tied, have a girl ot tv dominate me, be messily force fed, have plenty of ice cold food poured over me, slapped in my face and bum, down my cleavage and knickers, and finish off with a rice pudding facial and a bucket or 3 of cold porridge poured over me - all the time being told what a naughty, bad girl I am and being teased, humiliated and verbally abused

If the girl/tv was in any way similar in look (or bigger!) to the buxom brunette girl in the red dress from the latest Special K "swimming pool" ad Id be in heaven!
goner

Saturday 2/9/06

Postby andy250 » 02 Sep 2006, 20:52

I've had a fantasy wam for a while involving Hayley, Gs and Silly Gilly. Well its been a while since I had a splosh session and due to the weather being so crap I had one tonight.

It basically works along the meets that use too happen at Tenby we've been at hotel for about a week and I've just about sploshed everybody. Hayley got natrasoled, Gs suffered a hundred eggs at my hand, Gilly got wrecked and tied up in her pvc.

They decied to get revenge, so tonight theydid in my kitchen!!!! I used up a spare dust sheet left over from the sessions we've filmed. It started off by Gs telling Hayley to spread eagle me on the floor, for some reason i couldn't resit, then again who would?? Then i got pied in the face, pie sandwich, pied in the hair. Then got a bucket of angel delight poured over me right in the crotch as well!!! then it was time for rice pudding and custard, that went down the top. Then Hayley decied to put some Semonlina down the back of my pants so that ended up all over by butt cheeks..

This wasn't enough for Gs she then told Hayley to pour tomato soup all over me, that was smelly (kitchen still smells now!!) for some reason during this fantasy Gs was out of reach, she was sat on chair telling everybody what to do, I found this very horny!!!!!!

Then Gilly turned up and things got a lot messier, she complained that I wrecked her in her pvc, then set about covering me just about everything I had to hand. Inculding ripping my pj top to bits!!!! well i coped with everything until Gs says to Gill 'I know what his weakness is paint his pjs!!!' so I got covered in purple and green poster paint. Then she debagged me and painted me bits and pieces. At this point I had a mind blowwing orgasm.

Well thats it off now for a few cans, thanks for the fantasy ladies I really enjoyed it.... Would it be better in real life??? guess we'll never know.

regards

Andy
(just got out of the bath after getting the green poster paint out of my hair!!!!)
andy250

Previous

Return to General WAM Banter