Fresh forum bait!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Fresh forum bait!

Postby RaunchyRev » 11 Jul 2006, 20:36

Greetings one and all...

Ive been a stiff, erm, wrong word.... firm(Doh) follower of the forum, since day 1(or close enough) actually. So I pushed myself into posting a hello post after far too long, lurking in the bushes, and watchin, well readin all the fun.

Myself am a 25 yr old heterosexual male. Have been a fan of wam for a long time. Desserts are my far my Fav, although am quite partial to quicksand/wam scene, and have to say theres not really many sites that do it all that well, to my dismay.

Not much wam experience myself, just the odd encounter with a few cans of custard, beans, flour&water. But I have to admit, wamming solo isnt all that great imo.

I'll leave it there... so... HELLO!! :D *closes the closet behind him*
RaunchyRev

Postby Sploshman » 11 Jul 2006, 20:40

Welcome and hello :).
Sploshman

Postby secretwamgirl » 11 Jul 2006, 20:45

hello!
secretwamgirl

Postby DecadentDoll » 11 Jul 2006, 21:55

hey hey glad you're here :)

welcome !
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby DELETED » 12 Jul 2006, 00:14

DELETED
DELETED

Postby BillShipton » 12 Jul 2006, 11:05

Sorry Hayley isn't about to give you the official welcome, so you have to make do with me. Have a good time and thanks for registering rather than just lurking. We know that there are FAR more people reading this forum than there are members which is a shame cos it gives the impression sometimes that there aren't many people reading it when there are. So thanks for crossing that line!

Usual questions...as well as desserts etc what sort of scenes do you like, clothing etc?
BillShipton

Postby welshcakes » 12 Jul 2006, 11:06

Or are you genuinely a reverend? In which case you would probably be just about the coolest reverend on the planet.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby DecadentDoll » 12 Jul 2006, 15:02

Bless me Reverend for I have sinned... wait, it's priests that take confessions.... .

Welshcakes is right, that would make you the coolest reverend ever

:D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby RaunchyRev » 12 Jul 2006, 17:49

LoL Unfortunatly, I am no reverend. Revy, is actually a nick given by a couple of mates from times past. Short story is I had a banger of a first car, and well i didnt let it deter me from challenging others at the traffic lights :P Suffice it to say, nice guys finish last :wink:

However, I can see Reverend being the common assumption and it might eventually end up sticking. Would be very interesting, although Id have to take it upon myself to administer punishment for all these sins. Baptisms could also be fun :oops:

Dont think id make a very good reverend irl :twisted:
"Life is like a box of chocolates" I wonder...... hmmm
RaunchyRev

Postby muckypup » 12 Jul 2006, 19:52

Have you seen the messy confessions thread? I may be mixing by denominations but could a rev take confession?
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby Hayley » 13 Jul 2006, 10:17

If I can take confession, anyone can!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Hayley » 13 Jul 2006, 10:23

BTW I'm glad you're not a real vicar. The last thing I need on this forum is someone concerned about my moral welfare!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Return to General WAM Banter