DD - THANK YOU WELSHCAKES!!!!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

DD - THANK YOU WELSHCAKES!!!!

Postby DecadentDoll » 11 Jul 2006, 00:59

Hey ho everyone.

You've all seen the sample pics of my birthday party, but i wanted to make a little thank you post, and also show you a little pic.

After shooting we went to the pub and Bill brought along a gift I'd been sent by the darling perverted maniac welshcakes.

Here's a little piccie of me and Senor Slapstick himself, Bill :-)

should i get nice and wet in the tshirt? i think i might!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby slavetogunge » 11 Jul 2006, 07:36

well DD how come you look good out of gunge as well as you do in gunge you must drive mile wild ?
As I sail around the world, will I find the messest girl in the land?
slavetogunge

Postby Hayley » 11 Jul 2006, 10:46

The crossdressers amongst you might be amused to note that on the board behind DD there is a pic of a biker (male) in a bridal gown! He is one of the Norsemen Trike Club! And very butch!!

Hehe, it's funny seeing you sitting in the corner of the pub I know so well, DD. I believe it's now known as Melter Corner...but don't worry the melter concerned doesn't know why! It's also Snogger Corner....and you'd be welcome to join me there some time.

Deffo get it wet, Dolly....or soaked in cooking oil and custard!

Hayley xxx

PS Talking of which apparently Bill tried to hose Stevie the landlady down with the soda/coke/lemonade gun last Saturday! Amazingly he wasn't barred!!
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby DecadentDoll » 11 Jul 2006, 12:40

Hayley wrote:
Hehe, it's funny seeing you sitting in the corner of the pub I know so well, DD. I believe it's now known as Melter Corner...but don't worry the melter concerned doesn't know why! It's also Snogger Corner....and you'd be welcome to join me there some time.

hehehehe Melter corner! i'm glad that's caught on :D Yeah, it's just a shame you weren't there, me and Mike would have loved to get pissed with you, and im sure he'd also be keen for me to be in snoggers corner ;) !!!

and slavetogunge, thanks :D glad you think the same of me clean as dirty!

..........course, im always kind of dirty...
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby welshcakes » 11 Jul 2006, 13:52

You're very welcome, DD. After all the pleasure you've given me it was the least I could do.
And slavetogunge is right, gleaming or gungey you are really hot!
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Get in their!!!!

Postby andy250 » 11 Jul 2006, 15:32

Nice present Welshcakes, I also admire the way both DD and Bill have taken to a liquid lunch as soon as possible, how drunk did you both get???

Andy
andy250

Postby BillShipton » 11 Jul 2006, 16:19

This was in the evening...and, of course, I have no idea how drunk we were! All I know is that we left when we were thrown out by Stevie at 1am. Nothing new there then...

And yes I did try to squirt her with the soda gun last Saturday...but if she wants to carry on having her pub newsletter done for free she has to put up with this sort of thing from me!
BillShipton

Return to General WAM Banter