Gungetankgirls.com

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Gungetankgirls.com

Postby Jonny » 10 Jul 2006, 22:05

***The following is an anouncement by Jonny's 3rd Party Pimping Services***

Here comes a gungetankgirls.com

Now you might remember that we teased you a couple of weeks ago with this little incident...

gungetankgirls.com

And so, DJS Promotions (thats me, Big Dave, and Claire, occasional wam and wetlook model) now proudly bring you:

gungetankgirls.com gungetankgirls.com

It's not a big-budget website. It's not got highly paid models in elaborate outfits acting out well-written scripts.

What it has got is a bunch of Claire's girlfriends who came round for a BBQ taking a turn in the gungetank. Thats what we'll bring you time after time after time - quite literally the girls from next door having a great time in the ORIGINAL Noel Edmonds Gunge Tank!

Launching the site we have Michelle and Janie:

gungetankgirls.com gungetankgirls.com

...and there are plenty more to come over the next few weeks. I've even done you a free trailer!

So do two things for me - check out the site and if you like the look of one, buy a clip: GungeTankGirls.com. Secondly, let us know what you think of the previews and the pics and give us ideas for future gungings! Maybe a costume/ theme night or a good game we can get the girls to play! Let the feedback commence! Oh and thirdly...enjoy!

Big Dave

www.gungetankgirls.com
www.gunjee.com

***Pics and a link on UMD***
"Mousse from a bowl is very nice, but to pour it over someone is demented" Alan Partridge
http://www.gungemistress.com We got messy, all tied up.....
Jonny

Postby Jonny » 10 Jul 2006, 22:54

Else Dolly will garotte me
"Mousse from a bowl is very nice, but to pour it over someone is demented" Alan Partridge
Jonny

Postby DELETED » 10 Jul 2006, 23:15

DELETED
DELETED

Postby slavetogunge » 11 Jul 2006, 07:54

that looks fun but to clean i think ill stick to the mess
As I sail around the world, will I find the messest girl in the land?
slavetogunge

Postby Hayley » 11 Jul 2006, 11:04

Nice pictures, terrible plug. In future, all plugs of this nature MUST be accompanied by good horny pictures or a filthy story. Them's the rules.

So it was you guys who paid the 800 quid for Noel's gunge tank on Ebay. I'm sure you'll make it all back with fine advertising like Jonny's!!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Jonny » 11 Jul 2006, 11:18

It was a cut and paste job. Dave didn't send me the code to do an all singing all dancing one...

It's also being rented out for student nights that kinda thing ala Gunjee does with dunk tanks. Its the same same stable as Leon's Mostwam - so very public... Claire's neighbours kids were on a tramploine and were occasionly bouncing up and down seeing the action going on two doors down!

He also told me thats he looking for willing female victims! Do i see a hand up there Miss Hayley??
Jonny

Postby Hayley » 11 Jul 2006, 11:29

Whilst I would worship at the altar of anything touched by the Great God Noel, being of a certain age (ie old) I have to say I find gunge tanks rather boring. They aren't funny, they aren't that sexy, and people always wear teeshirts and jeans in them!

Nah...give me bondage and real mess!

Hayley

PS I know there is a whole generation of you guys brought up on gunge tnaks as slapstick but really there are so many better ways to get messy!
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Jonny » 11 Jul 2006, 11:36

Whoa, even his beard

Too Far Hayley hun, Too Far!

(see Hayley worshipping a Cardboard box, deal or no deal style)

The thing with moomin is its not all t shirt and jeans. Mostly formalwear or sexy wear, and with dave you can absolutely guarantee boots and heels....
Jonny

Postby DecadentDoll » 11 Jul 2006, 12:47

Gunge tanks arent personal enough for me, there's no mechanical arms to rub it all in lol....

So, may I ask, what do you get for being a pimp then Jonny? Your pick of the hoes?

Let them do their own dirty work ;)

*giggles*

Nah in all honesty, cool pics, shameless plug (as has been said)

I like a bit of thought put into my slapstick!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Jonny » 11 Jul 2006, 13:06

This is the thing with the splosh fetish though... there's differences within it, be it bondage/slapstick/gunge tanks there something in it for everyone

You cnat say that about wetlook
Jonny

Postby Hayley » 11 Jul 2006, 13:16

I think wetlook can be varied too.

Some like people taking slow baths in their undies, some like showers in suits, some like outdoor stuff in jeans, some like people being hit with buckets of water....

Obviously there isn't the variety of substances but there is still a huge variety of tastes.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

How much!!!

Postby andy250 » 11 Jul 2006, 15:38

Did you say £800 quid, have they lost the plot or something???? I know I like doing messy stuff but theirs no way I'd shell that out!!!!!

Andy
(noctunal walet only opens at night times when the lights are switched off)
andy250

Postby Jonny » 11 Jul 2006, 15:41

They'll get that back with two gigs, knowing hopw much clubs charge to put on events....
Jonny

Postby BillShipton » 11 Jul 2006, 16:24

Now I know we are in the wrong business! I don't believe they make 400 quid profit per gig though. I think our top offer was 250 quid! But as you may have guessed neither Hayley nor I are big gunge tank fans. We leave them to people who can't think up gags (bitch, bitch).

Oh and Hayley was being ironic about Noel...we have a sort of love/hate relationship with the man for various reasons.
BillShipton

Postby Jonny » 11 Jul 2006, 16:50

When you consider that Abi Titmus gets around £5000 (some gigs around £7k) for a pa, and ironic school disco types (Timmy Mallet, Pat Sharp etc etc) command £3000 per appearance. Christ even the Nolans (not including the former Mrs Shane Rotchie or the one from the Bill) command that fee.

The satndard foam party hire is around £250 a night, and a Wet T Shirt Shower night costs the club around £1000 . When you also consider that the amount of abuse a swimming pool gets during a pool party night, they're buying pools every 2 gigs!

Noel Edmonds, sometime gunge god, but always an arse.
Jonny

Next

Return to General WAM Banter