Gungetankgirls.com

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby BillShipton » 11 Jul 2006, 17:53

Sorry, here in St Len's we live in the world of the 150 pub rock band!

The band at the glam rock wedding were on 300 quid and we all dressed like tossers (as did they), Hayley got her pvc on and we rocked from 2pm till 1am! So fuck the Nolans - and particularly Sharp and Mallett. We can have a better time ourselves!

I have detested Noel since Swap Shop. His production company also destroyed House Party (and Telly Addicts) and as for Deal or No Deal... when did guessing a totally random number become exciting television?
BillShipton

Postby slavetogunge » 11 Jul 2006, 18:07

so were is st len then?
As I sail around the world, will I find the messest girl in the land?
slavetogunge

Postby DELETED » 11 Jul 2006, 18:49

DELETED
DELETED

Postby DecadentDoll » 11 Jul 2006, 22:10

Fuck talking about business and money.... in all it's forms. Some people have mad paysites and make oodles of money, and keep it all behind closed doors....as they have day jobs. A large percentage of the women dont even like getting messy.

i do free pics and even a free shoot for a mainstream publication, and imstill on benefits!

But this is 'cos im not a cash cow, and my morals remain intact.

ahhh what a joyous land we live in, eh?

*apologies for the rant*

P.S. Yes I have been paid to get messy before, but if someone is going to pay for indulging you in your fetish, then why the hell not?
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Big Dave » 11 Jul 2006, 23:40

Jonny wrote:The satndard foam party hire is around £250 a night, and a Wet T Shirt Shower night costs the club around £1000 . When you also consider that the amount of abuse a swimming pool gets during a pool party night, they're buying pools every 2 gigs!

Hmmm...not quite sure about the details! I should be charging more for services rendered if you're right! Gunjee is run to make a profit (thats for sure) but from the club side not the 'community' side. We've always made sure there are tonnes of free pics floating around the site.

DecadentDoll wrote:Fuck talking about business and money.... in all it's forms. Some people have mad paysites and make oodles of money, and keep it all behind closed doors....as they have day jobs. A large percentage of the women dont even like getting messy.

Yeah...thats why I didn't hire models (can't afford them and to be honest, I prefer Claire's mates). The girls on the site are all doing it for a laugh, generally egged on by their mates. There are no scripts, the gunging is not planned out in detail. We just get them, sit them in the tank and cover them in gunge...oh and then make them sit in it and roll around! There will be more games and stuff as the site progresses, but nothing too professional.

Hayley wrote:Nah...give me bondage and real mess!

We could always tie you to the chair! :wink:

Big Dave
Big Dave

Postby DecadentDoll » 11 Jul 2006, 23:43

hey hey wasnt getting at you, more how the thread had started to gear towards money and business, two of my most hated topics of conversation.

the girls you got are a great laugh from what i can see, and it looks like great fun.

i just hate the money side of anything.

and id like to see you tie hayley to a chair :D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Big Dave » 16 Jul 2006, 00:04

Hayley wrote:Nah...give me bondage and real mess!

Big Dave wrote:We could always tie you to the chair! :wink:

Sorry to quote myself but I think you're gonna be beaten to this particular privilage...! Stay tuned!

Big Dave
Big Dave

Gunge tank

Postby vikki2000 » 20 Jul 2006, 13:20

Hi! We're back!!lol
Did'nt Noel Edmonds do that on his Sat Night show?
vikki2000

www.gungetankgirls.com updated!

Postby Big Dave » 24 Jul 2006, 19:09

We've gone technology mad! Say hello to Tank-Cam! :D

I vividly remember this camera angle, although I think only for the Number Cruncher Gunge Tanks...still it works for us!

Plus you get to see all those nervous looks upwards at the tank of gunge poised above the girl's heads! Oh and this week we've got Viv and Madison taking their turn in the tank! Make sure you pay us a visit, check out the rest of the free pics and download a clip or six! :lol:

GungeTankGirls.com

Big Dave
Big Dave

Postby stu08 » 24 Jul 2006, 19:55

im sure we could get ddc in the gunge tank sometime
stu08

Postby Hayley » 24 Jul 2006, 23:25

All very hi-tech BUT didn't I see in a post in another place that despite having an 800 quid gunge tank built by the BBC that you were pouring the gunge from a bucket?

Love
Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Jonny » 25 Jul 2006, 17:10

The buckets are for post gunging fun!

And the production and camera work on these clips put some of noel's efforts to shame!
"Mousse from a bowl is very nice, but to pour it over someone is demented" Alan Partridge
http://www.gungemistress.com We got messy, all tied up.....
Jonny

Postby Hayley » 25 Jul 2006, 17:14

Sounds like you poodle for them too.

Didn't look like a lot of gunging had gone on in the pic I saw - just a clean person have a small quantity of gunge poured from a bucket over them.

Not complaining, just amused...

Love
Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Big Dave » 25 Jul 2006, 17:34

Hayley wrote:Didn't look like a lot of gunging had gone on in the pic I saw - just a clean person have a small quantity of gunge poured from a bucket over them.

Which pic are you looking at??? The tank gunges them pretty well, and all that happens afterwards is that Evil Claire (name being trademarked as we speak) likes to make them roll around in the bottom, fill their boots with the gunge thats collected at the bottom, or add a bit of colour to their life by splattering them with some different coloured gunge. Trust me, they get a good covering!

Big Dave
Big Dave

Postby DELETED » 25 Jul 2006, 18:59

DELETED
DELETED

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter