WAM Record Sleeve

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

WAM Record Sleeve

Postby rentbook2u » 10 Jul 2006, 19:27

What's the best record cover featuring WAM?

My vote goes to The Damned and their debut album 'Damned Damned Damned'.

The Slits and their album 'Cut' would come second.

Can anybody think of any more?
Vote for The BLAH! Party. The Captain for Prime Minister....it's the only Sensible option. Visit www.blahparty.org
rentbook2u

Postby muckypup » 10 Jul 2006, 19:41

muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby WAM MAN » 10 Jul 2006, 19:52

'Life goes on' by the BMX Bandits has some great WAM pics on the cover and inside the sleeve.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000 ... y&v=glance
WAM MAN

Postby rentbook2u » 10 Jul 2006, 19:52

Oh yeah, that's a good one Muckypup.

Forgot about the baked beans.
Vote for The BLAH! Party. The Captain for Prime Minister....it's the only Sensible option. Visit www.blahparty.org
rentbook2u

Postby wamateur » 10 Jul 2006, 20:15

This one features WAM (7th from the bottom)

JB
WAM-bam, thank you Mam!
wamateur

Postby Hayley » 11 Jul 2006, 09:42

I didn't know about Damned, Damned, Damned. Will hve to get one cos their bassist comes in our pub! He's a great bloke, by the way, and big mates with Lemmy who had been known to have pie fights with Girl School on stage!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby rentbook2u » 11 Jul 2006, 17:40

Hayley, what a brilliant namedrop! I love The Damned. The current bass player hasn't been with the band too long, a couple of years at most, he replaced Patricia Morrison (Ex Gun Club and Sisters Of Mercy).

I'm sure Lemmy received some gunge in the cage on Tiswas all those years ago.

Thought of another album sleeve, I can remember Gina G having her debut album out after her Eurovision entry (not my taste in music, I hasten to add) and she was covered in chocolate on the cover.
rentbook2u

Postby slavetogunge » 11 Jul 2006, 17:43

i remember the gina g one i think i ave it in the loft well thats another one to sell on ebay.... found some messy dvds on there today for sale. (anyone off here)
As I sail around the world, will I find the messest girl in the land?
slavetogunge

Postby BillShipton » 11 Jul 2006, 18:05

rentbook2u wrote:Hayley, what a brilliant namedrop! I love The Damned. The current bass player hasn't been with the band too long, a couple of years at most, he replaced Patricia Morrison (Ex Gun Club and Sisters Of Mercy).

I'm sure Lemmy received some gunge in the cage on Tiswas all those years ago.

Thought of another album sleeve, I can remember Gina G having her debut album out after her Eurovision entry (not my taste in music, I hasten to add) and she was covered in chocolate on the cover.

Algy Ward was only in The Damned for a couple of years. He left after beating up the drummer! However thanks to a lifelong friendship with Lemmy and co-writing a few Motorhead songs, he keeps himself in cider down our local. He also gets a mention in Lemmy's autobiography. Algy used to have his own band, Tank, but now hearing problems mean he only does session work in the studio. But he's a great laugh in the pub, and very loud and extremely rude (why Hayley loves him)! Which is how ex-punk-type performers should be - even if they do live in Tunbridge Wells!

Back to messy matters...As a previous thread revealed, Lemmy broke Frank Carson's teeth with a custard pie on Tiswas, and Gine G definitely was covered in chocolate on her single cover. It came with a poster of the same thing! I have it somewhere. It's "Oooh ahh, just a little bit horny, but not very" and I bought it to put in SPLOSH! magazine. God knows which one. How dedicated was I in those days, eh?
BillShipton

Postby slavetogunge » 11 Jul 2006, 18:10

and you will be again to bill you have a masive following
slavetogunge

Postby BillShipton » 11 Jul 2006, 18:13

Are you referring to the size of my arse?
BillShipton

Postby slavetogunge » 11 Jul 2006, 19:14

oh come on bill did hayley really clean all thouse hard to reach places. think the people are following the custard trail
slavetogunge

Return to General WAM Banter