Sessions!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Re: Sessions! (updated with big news!)

Postby Candy Custard » 04 Jul 2013, 00:37

ooooh and...

I'm filling the pool with porridge again next week, weekdays and evenings, and the gorgeous Hanna will be staying over with me at the wam pad. The usual sessions, two girl and quickie dunk sessions are available, get in touch if you fancy a go with one of us or both

In a couple of weeks I'll be filling it with mud, watch this space for the news on that one!

Oh and and and... Hanna has just informed me she wants to do some webcam stuff while she's over, and has an urge to cover herself in chocolate, so webcam sessions may be available too. Mail me and we'll sort out the details. My gosh no stopping her at the moment. Think we have another natural splosher on our hands here ;)

Candy xxx
Candy Custard

Postby gunge is great » 04 Jul 2013, 01:21

Candy Custard wrote:ooooh and...

I'm filling the pool with porridge again next week, weekdays and evenings, and the gorgeous Hanna will be staying over with me at the wam pad. The usual sessions, two girl and quickie dunk sessions are available, get in touch if you fancy a go with one of us or both

In a couple of weeks I'll be filling it with mud, watch this space for the news on that one!

Oh and and and... Hanna has just informed me she wants to do some webcam stuff while she's over, and has an urge to cover herself in chocolate, so webcam sessions may be available too. Mail me and we'll sort out the details. My gosh no stopping her at the moment. Think we have another natural splosher on our hands here ;)

Candy xxx

Maybe a Candy V2.0 :D
gunge is great

Fetlife: Kinky-Miku
UMD: Gunge_is_great

Postby Sidi » 12 Jul 2013, 10:28

I have recently had the pleasure of a visit to Candy''s Wam Palace and I must say I don't know why it took me so long to do it. My first ever real sploshing :D

If you are considering a visit then what is stopping you?
I was very nervous and deleted my first three attempts at contacting her, but I am so glad I did eventually pluck up to send a request, my fantasy of 15 years has now been realised and oh what fun it was. Candy was fantastic. The memory of first seeing her as she opened the door with a huge welcoming grin will live with me for a while, as will the excited giggling as I handed her a big box of eggs :lol:

Seriously, get in touch and book a session, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. And if you think she look good in the photos, just wait until you meet her for real. She is gorgeous, very friendly and really puts you at ease,great coffee too :D
Sidi

Postby Candy Custard » 01 Aug 2013, 23:43

asdamax wrote:I have recently had the pleasure of a visit to Candy''s Wam Palace and I must say I don't know why it took me so long to do it. My first ever real sploshing :D

If you are considering a visit then what is stopping you?
I was very nervous and deleted my first three attempts at contacting her, but I am so glad I did eventually pluck up to send a request, my fantasy of 15 years has now been realised and oh what fun it was. Candy was fantastic. The memory of first seeing her as she opened the door with a huge welcoming grin will live with me for a while, as will the excited giggling as I handed her a big box of eggs :lol:

Seriously, get in touch and book a session, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. And if you think she look good in the photos, just wait until you meet her for real. She is gorgeous, very friendly and really puts you at ease,great coffee too :D

Thank you so much hon and it was excellent fun!
Candy Custard

Postby Candy Custard » 01 Aug 2013, 23:44

Hi all

I have redesigned and relaunched my website, now at www.candycustard.com, which is now smarter and clearer, and of course contains all the usual information about:

Private messy sessions
Two girl sessions with Hanna and I,
Customs,
CD/TV sessions
Domination/bondage
...and much more!

It automatically gives you an awesome mobile version if you view with a mobile phone

There is a video page too with my download store now embedded and some of my free YouTube vids, and I even found the episode of Graham Norton I appeared on once! (only for two seconds but still worth a watch, haha so funny watching that back again!)

So to celebrate, my 'thighboot muddy fun' pic set that was previously in the download store is now available FREE to download in the pics section of my website

I hope you enjoy the new free slideshow galleries as well, three of which were shot to perfection by the completely amazing HenryWilcox (Thank you!) and all were amazing fun to do!
Candy Custard

Postby Sidi » 02 Aug 2013, 10:19

Liking the new site, much brighter :D
Sidi

Postby HenryWilcox » 02 Aug 2013, 16:16

New site's well worth a look - almost as classy as Candy herself ;)

And yes, I took some of the pics... they were a LOT of fun as you saw on here, and there WILL be more to come!
HenryWilcox

Postby bremse » 02 Aug 2013, 16:55

http://www.candycustard.com/uploads/1/4 ... 4_orig.jpg

Yesssss; the "Opening"-Pic is just awesome!
bremse

Postby HenryWilcox » 02 Aug 2013, 21:22

bremse wrote:http://www.candycustard.com/uploads/1/4/2/4/14240563/6683334_orig.jpg
Yesssss; the "Opening"-Pic is just awesome!

Thanks Bremse - one of the ones I took ;) The whole set is available on the 'pics' page, so you can see them all there...

Loads of fun free stuff, but no substitute for a proper session!
HenryWilcox

Postby Hobgoblin » 03 Aug 2013, 07:33

Very stylish and sexy.... just a perfect site for Candy.
Getting dressed up to get messed up.

Tina Hobb

Formerly Hobgoblin.
Hobgoblin

Postby MessyJo » 03 Aug 2013, 21:17

Just have to say to anyone who hasn't been to Candy's new wam pad---go!!

I have just had the pleasure of a wonderful session with the wam goddess herself and her new headquarters are excellent.Just like her aim with the barbeque sauce--my eye has just about recovered!!!

Do yourselves a favour and go to Candy!
MessyJo

Postby PleasePieMeMistress » 04 Aug 2013, 04:01

Yay, you appeared in the first minute of the show and spared me having to sit through watching that irritating twat :-)
Sploshy Haiku
Please pie me mistress,
Pour custard over my head,
Then pie me some more.
PleasePieMeMistress

Postby iainecgunge » 13 Aug 2013, 19:06

If you follow me on Twitter you'll have seen my tweets from last Friday when I visited Custard Castle. I've had a few sessions before elsewhere, but thought I'd visit Candy this time. I gave Candy some small details, a few things I wanted to experience, a request for silliness and she was to select my outfit. This of course lead to a fair amount of discussion on aspects of the session, timings, substances etc and Candy managed to live practically nothing away on the surprises. On the day, Candy's Custard Castle was easy to get to from the station [even if Google maps renamed some roads and directed me through a shop...] and for those wondering, she's within easy rail travel from London, Birmingham/Peterborough/Sheffield with one change of train, and fairly easy from further away. From arrival to leaving it was a relaxed time, The session ticked all the boxes, the outfit was daft, the mess was sweet and silliness ruled! We played for what felt like 15 mins, but was getting on for two hours! A really enjoyable session, good value too. I recommend a visit for some messy fun, and as always the best bit is - you don't have any cleaning to do afterwards!
ECGunge - my little corner of the web, home to some great fiction, a huge clips archive and quite a bit more!

Gunge Mistress We've got messy all tied up! :)
iainecgunge

Postby carolinewalker_2000 » 13 Aug 2013, 19:26

I too think Cany's revamped website is a great success; well done! Fantastic pictures, but to truly experience what Candy has to offer you really do need to visit her Wam Palace. I dropped by a couple of weeks ago and had an amzing time. The two of us hardly stopped giggling the whole session! If you have thought about visiting Candy but have bottled out; delay no longer. It is fantastic fun and to be highly reccommended.
carolinewalker_2000

Postby deviant66 » 30 Aug 2013, 13:08

After too long thinking about it I finally plucked up courage and booked a session with Candy. What an experience, obviously nervous despite my normally outgoing persona the lovely lady made me feel instantly at home, we chatted for a little while before retiring to the 'play' room and what fun it was. Every messy want was fulfilled and Candy has a very infectious, mischievous giggle that keeps you at ease throughout.

The whole process is really easy and straightforward, I would encourage anyone harboring similar reservations to literally dive in and book. Candy is very welcoming and extremely well versed in making the session exactly what you want. I cannot speak highly enough of the fun I had and what a lovely person Candy is.

I hope there will be more adventures to come....but next time make sure you have some bloody milk in...for the cuppa that is ;)
Let me have it !
deviant66

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter