Sessions!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Re: Sessions! (updated with big news!)

Postby Candy Custard » 11 Jun 2013, 19:24

Gogogadget wrote:not gonna lie, would love to see those outfits in the shower (with you in as well ofc ;p)

heehee... I'll have to add getting pics of that sometime to my ever growing list of stuff to get pics/vid of!
Candy Custard

Postby Candy Custard » 14 Jun 2013, 01:56

So here is the latest sessions news http://candycustard.weebly.com/blog.html

Hi all

So, I've been doing some thinking recently, what with having the new session premises (wam pad/palace etc) I have so much more flexibility and available time, and so I want to try some new things and make sessions even more readily available and accessible to all. I'd also like to do more to encourage the new, the nervous, and the downright terrified to let go of their fears and experience the ultimate in messy fun. Life is too short to spend any of it not being yourself!

So, therefore I am going to be introducing some new ways of doing things, and I am very excited about every single one of them!

Firstly, session sharing will now be available, where if you can club together with a friend then you can share the cost of the session. There are a few terms and conditions, such as you both being reliable people - so please contact me for all the info if that idea appeals.

Secondly, I am going to hold wam palace open days where you can book a slot to come along free of charge, no obligation, and just have a private chat and a coffee/tea/etc with me (and/or Hanna) and see what it's all about, view the facilities and become more comfortable and familiar with my world and what it's all about. No catch, no fuss. The first date for this will be announced soon!

Thirdly, I will aim for roughly a few days a month or at least every couple of months where I fill the pool (or maybe both pools) with gunge or mud and quickie dunk sessions (and the full usual sessions) will be available at a reduced cost.

Fourthly I am having a landline phone installed that I can be contacted on. If this gets abused though I will scrap that immediately. It is not intended as a wam wank service and I will end any calls heading in that direction without hesitation or warning. The number will be published on the website within the next few days.

Fifthly (is that even a word?) I am always looking for reliable people to join the team of behind the scenes folk who help with clean ups and filming and things like that. Contact me for info but please only if you are reasonably local with reliable and regular availability.

Sixthly (haha) and this has actually already been introduced, sessions with Hanna alone are also now available!

Seventhly (this is getting silly now) I am also aiming to do more wetlook sessions and these will soon be available at reduced cost!

Eighthly I have bought in more kit and outfits etc now for crossdresser CD/TV dress me and mess me and makeover + splosh sessions

So there you have it - a whole world of gorgeous messiness continues and gets bigger and better...

If you are reading this and thinking of coming along for an open day chat or a different kind of session, or even a regular one... then hello you! I look forward to meeting you soon. Drop me a line on a contact form or email candycustardwam@gmail.com

Candy xxx

Oh and PS, here's a gratuituous cleavage shot. ;)
Attachments
cleavage1.jpg
cleavage1.jpg (152.51 KiB) Viewed 8281 times
Candy Custard

Postby CanadianSplosher » 14 Jun 2013, 04:09

I know I've said this before but I wish I was still living in the UK if only to get together for a private session, maybe if I get back for a visit.- I'd love to give the dunking a try as well. And ending with a gratuitous cleavage shot is always appreciated, in a word DAMN! J.
CanadianSplosher

Postby hooray4clay » 14 Jun 2013, 21:30

Do what the lady says!!!!

As soon as my diary is nailed I will pm Candy for another amazing session. As quite a reserved, even slightly nervous bloke, take it from me that Candy is fantastic at putting you at ease and making the sessions fun.

Candy, you're a star! :-) Xxxxx
Cleanliness is next to Godliness...
.. but in my dictionary, Goo is next to Good!
hooray4clay

Postby skilly » 15 Jun 2013, 13:39

Guided tour of the new palace is required Candy, so get your tour guide hat on.. xxx
For i am possessed by a fever for knowledge, experience, and creation.... Anais Nin..
skilly

Postby marie_messy_cd » 16 Jun 2013, 21:36

Fantastic news :)

Will have to try out the Makeover & Splosh session :) Dunk tank sounds awesome aswell!
marie_messy_cd

Fetlife: Marie_CD
UMD: marie_messy_cd

Postby Candy Custard » 19 Jun 2013, 22:49

Woop! the new phone line is in at custard towers, as promised. I'm not there right this second, but... call me maybe? http://candycustard.weebly.com/call.html
Candy Custard

Postby philmypants » 20 Jun 2013, 05:02

Congratulations on getting splosh towers up and running hun. I am sure it won't be too long until you start getting the crappy nuisance calls telling you that you have only got a few months left to claim for the PPI you were misold or telling you that you can claim for the accident that you didn't know you had had! Mind you, I would love to hear there response if you told them you had slipped over in a pool of custard and hurt your back, lol. Maybe worth it for the sheer fun of winding them up.

Hugs and kisses

Phil xxx
philmypants

Postby Candy Custard » 27 Jun 2013, 02:28

Thank you everyone for the brilliant response!

I have yet MORE news...

Overnight stays are now available at custard towers for those having sessions! Free of charge too :)

http://candycustard.weebly.com/staying-overnight.html
Candy Custard

Postby MessyJo » 29 Jun 2013, 11:46

Candy Custard wrote:Thank you everyone for the brilliant response!

I have yet MORE news...

Overnight stays are now available at custard towers for those having sessions! Free of charge too :)

This brings a whole new meaning to breakfast in bed!!
MessyJo

Postby gunge is great » 29 Jun 2013, 18:16

MessyJo wrote:
Candy Custard wrote:Thank you everyone for the brilliant response!

I have yet MORE news...

This brings a whole new meaning to breakfast in bed!!

Yep
gunge is great

Fetlife: Kinky-Miku
UMD: Gunge_is_great

Postby Candy Custard » 30 Jun 2013, 16:58

Hahahaa ;-)
Candy Custard

Postby mudskipper » 02 Jul 2013, 12:20

Candy,

Thanks for a great session and tour of the new place last week. Had a fab time, and the new place is fantastic.

Will be back as soon as I can arrange to drive via your place!

For anyone who has not tried a session with Candy yet - what are you waiting for!
mudskipper

Postby deviant66 » 03 Jul 2013, 13:53

I've just paid my deposit for a session in August and even this early in the process Candy has been nothing but fabulous. I'm just gutted I have to wait so long but work will not keep. I'm sure the anticipation will be more than worthwhile.
Let me have it !
deviant66

Postby Candy Custard » 04 Jul 2013, 00:30

mudskipper wrote:Candy,

Thanks for a great session and tour of the new place last week. Had a fab time, and the new place is fantastic.

Will be back as soon as I can arrange to drive via your place!

For anyone who has not tried a session with Candy yet - what are you waiting for!

Yay can't wait! and thanks xxx

deviant66 wrote:I've just paid my deposit for a session in August and even this early in the process Candy has been nothing but fabulous. I'm just gutted I have to wait so long but work will not keep. I'm sure the anticipation will be more than worthwhile.

It will definitely be worth it.. I'll make sure of it! Looking forward to it very much xx
Candy Custard

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter