Sessions!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Re: Sessions! (updated with big news!)

Postby Candy Custard » 01 Sep 2013, 16:27

Thanks all :D
Candy Custard

Re: Sessions! (updated with big news!)

Postby Candy Custard » 01 Sep 2013, 16:28

So loads of news for you here, it's that time of year again already! The sessions sale is now back - see my website www.candycustard.com for details and/or to contact me about saving up to 20%

I've also made the 'butter, chocolate, treacle and oats formal dress' picture set (that was in my download store) free to download from the pics section of my website. To download it, just go to the pics page and scroll down to see the free sets at the bottom.

There's a few updated pics and pages around on the website too, so do have a good look around the site, especially if you like bondage or need a messy studio to hire - there's also still 30% off all videos in my download store (which is embedded in the videos section of my site)

www.candycustard.com
Candy Custard

Re: Sessions!

Postby Candy Custard » 18 Sep 2013, 20:48

Oooh only just realised I hadn't updated here yet!! :D - from October messy sessions with myself or Sammy Jane or both will be available in St Leonards at the old splosh studios

www.candycustard.com for details

xxx
Candy Custard

Postby DecadentDoll » 20 Sep 2013, 15:33

Awww that's great that the studio will still be doing it's job.... :-) i don't suppose Bill left his lovely blue plastic mac there did he? I would wear it forever with pride, still missing him awfully xxx
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby MessyJo » 21 Sep 2013, 11:55

Wow! A chance to have a session with the fabulous Candy and lovely Sammy Jane is a chance not to be missed.I'd better start saving up quickly!!
MessyJo

Postby Candy Custard » 22 Sep 2013, 19:10

DecadentDoll wrote:Awww that's great that the studio will still be doing it's job.... :-) i don't suppose Bill left his lovely blue plastic mac there did he? I would wear it forever with pride, still missing him awfully xxx

Sammy will be in there before me I think so I'll ask her to look xx
Candy Custard

Postby Candy Custard » 22 Sep 2013, 19:11

MessyJo wrote:Wow! A chance to have a session with the fabulous Candy and lovely Sammy Jane is a chance not to be missed.I'd better start saving up quickly!!

:mrgreen:
Candy Custard

Postby Sidi » 23 Sep 2013, 07:54

MessyJo wrote:Wow! A chance to have a session with the fabulous Candy and lovely Sammy Jane is a chance not to be missed.I'd better start saving up quickly!!

Me too.

Dear Santa...... :D
Sidi

Postby Candy Custard » 29 Jan 2014, 20:40

Hi all! Just a reminder that the next messy session tour of Scotland is happening soon http://www.candycustard.com/tours.html for details xx
Candy Custard

Postby Candy Custard » 06 Oct 2017, 16:56

Blimey, a lot has changed since I last posted on here!

I hope everyone is aware that I'm still about - but if anyone has been wondering I am mostly over on umd.net now as it's easier to post piccies on threads. If you haven't already, do pop over and have a leisurely look through my profile with tons of free pics... you can also look back over all my posts again these have tons of free pics, and I branched into working with other models too so it's not just pics and vids of me ;-)

sessions are still possible in theory although a bit limited at the moment as I await new studio (chain delays)

follow my twitter @candycustard for the latest updates and news. You can also find my onlyfans subscription site via there too which has stuff on it that is banned on the umd (pee/watersports)

I have three download stores on the umd now, candy, candygirls and candyguys so hopefully something to titillate and amuse everyone with all tastes - with absolute insane value streaming subscriptions and newly reduced prices too. It's all going on!

Everything can be found via my website and blog too - http://www.candycustard.com

I'll post an update here again when I've got the new studio sorted! Til then hope to see you around on twitter or umd or you can email me at candycustardwam@gmail.com

Messy hugs! xxx

PS have a couple of clean pics for once lol
Attachments
013-Red and Black.jpg
013-Red and Black.jpg (341.71 KiB) Viewed 4516 times
004-Red Dress.jpg
004-Red Dress.jpg (239.32 KiB) Viewed 4516 times
Candy Custard

Previous

Return to General WAM Banter