yes
96%
no
4%

Total votes : 25

PLEASE

Postby slavetogunge » 10 Jul 2006, 13:58

do you want to see more pics of hayley and bill all messed up,
As I sail around the world, will I find the messest girl in the land?
slavetogunge

Postby DELETED » 10 Jul 2006, 18:46

DELETED
DELETED

I confess

Postby andy250 » 10 Jul 2006, 19:59

It was me.............................. hehehehe only kidding. I say more pics of Bill and Hayley, more pics of everyone really.

Thanks to all those who have posted so far, it makes the forum a lot more friendly.

regards

Andy
andy250

Re: PLEASE

Postby Smiley » 10 Jul 2006, 21:04

Id love to see pics of our dear friends Bill and Hayley, they have done so much for the wam world. Thanks guys.

Hope to see Hayley at one of our wam meet ups in London. :)
Smiley

Postby gooeykez » 10 Jul 2006, 22:40

In the words of Meg Ryan, YES!!! YES!!!! YES!!!. lots of pic of Bill and Hayley, maybe they could do a sesion together for all us dedicated followers. welcome to the splosh cult :lol:
Gooeykez
gooeykez

Postby welshcakes » 11 Jul 2006, 00:16

I'm always up for more! Ich will! Ich will!
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby DecadentDoll » 11 Jul 2006, 01:02

It'd be very cool to see. :)

In fact, i'd love to see more pics of wamming couples, less one sided only female stuff. I know if Mike was into it we'd be showing off. :)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby slavetogunge » 11 Jul 2006, 07:30

You could always borrow someone to gunge with you DD i know the would be many offers!!!!
:oops:
As I sail around the world, will I find the messest girl in the land?
slavetogunge

Postby Hayley » 11 Jul 2006, 10:35

Wasn't me who voted no. Honest!

Thank you for the kind comments. I'm sorry if we haven't been filling the forum with pictures of ourselves but as well as time etc. we really didn't want this forum to become TOO self indulgent. I am already posting more than anyone else, and I really don't want everyone to think we are doing this just for our own egos. I personally like to see a range of people on here of all shapes, sizes, and sexes, not just the people who happened to run it.

Talking of egos...you might be quite surprised that Bill was genuinely shocked at the reaction to the pics of him and Lee in an earlier thread. He was even more convinced that people didn't want to see him than I am about me. I know he had a great laugh doing it, so he needs encouraging as well. I think DD should go for him next!

As for me, time has been a genuine problem. It's the bloody day job that is all too often a night job and a weekend job that spoils everything. We used to get messy a lot more. That's the great thing about the forum. I can do it wherever I happen to be at the time! Also as I have said before, I am not a performer or model. Photos and video make it more of a 'show' and I like to go over the top without having to see it next day and think 'what a slut!' or worse still 'what a horrible sight!' It's a bit like seeing film of yourself pissed!

I agree it would be nice to see more couples at play, and I will try and come out of my shell and record my wooden acting and dodgy facial expressions for posterity again (oh to be as good at it as Clare, Gilly or DD!). But PLEASE keep sending yours. As you say, it livens up the forum no end and shows we're all into the same thing.

In the meantime...should I get DD, Clare etc to do a tit-for-tat scene with Bill? They both deserve to get their own back on him!

Hayley

PS I wonder if Bill voted no???
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Jonny » 11 Jul 2006, 10:44

Hayley, for me , you epitomise Splosh. You were on of the first Splosh models, and therefore deserve the legacy of worship that you are currently gaingin for us peeps, dying to see the legend back under some custard. I know for a fact there must be a fair few models out there with buckets and pies in hand ready and awaiting your come back!
"Mousse from a bowl is very nice, but to pour it over someone is demented" Alan Partridge
http://www.gungemistress.com We got messy, all tied up.....
Jonny

Postby Sploshman » 11 Jul 2006, 20:32

This is a no brainer.

OF COURSE WE WANT TO SEE MORE OF YOU GUYS GET MESSY :D.
Sploshman

Postby DecadentDoll » 11 Jul 2006, 22:29

I'd be up for getting Bill back, but i think Gilly has earned it more than I have!

Well put Hayley.... i mean we, all of us would love to see more stuff from you, you're gorgeous, and have the most cracking bum i've seen and a great smile.

But you're a woman with a fetish and not a parading performer for everyone, so only post pics or do them if you want to.

I for one would love to get messy with you though....*wishes*
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby BillShipton » 12 Jul 2006, 10:51

It is very complimentary that you want to see the Little and Large of sploshing appearing more often. Mad but complimentary...

At the risk of being serious, can I just say that Hayley is under a lot of pressure with work and stuff and genuinely doesn't have a lot of time these days. We set the forum up because it was something she could do and feel involved with even if she was in a Novotel in Swanage (I don't think there is a Novotel in Swanage but you know what I mean) and she is having such fun doing it that every time I come on to 'moderate' it, she has done it first (she is the Administrator, so outranks me!).

She is already pissed off that she can't have as much fun as she'd like and too much pressure on her here will make her feel she's letting you lot down as well which I don't want. However her interest in WAM (thanks partly to you guys) is getting greater and greater, so roll on the day she can afford to retire! Seriously, she is as keen as ever, in fact more so, to get messy, it is purely fitting it in around her bastard bosses.
BillShipton

Postby welshcakes » 12 Jul 2006, 11:28

Damn those Calvanists and their bloody work ethic. If only they knew what they were starting.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Don't worry

Postby andy250 » 12 Jul 2006, 11:37

Its just one of those things we all need to work, I have to go back next Monday otherwise the coin runs out!!!!!! its just the way it is, don't let the bastards grind you down.

Andy
andy250

Next

Return to General WAM Banter