Virtual WAM

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Virtual WAM

Postby gooeykez » 10 Jul 2006, 00:56

I have decided the internet is a wonderful thing, with my current living arrangements i am unable to wam at the minute, so i hvae just had the next best thing, i was on UMD (sorry guys) and i was chatting to this guy in New Zealand and we had a virtual wam session, well it was for me whether he was doing it for real i will never no but anyway it felt really good telling him what i wanted him to do with stuff and vice versa and made a bit happier, roll on being able to do it for real.
Anyway thought i would let you know cos its the most fun ive had for a little while.
Gooeykez
gooeykez

Postby Hayley » 10 Jul 2006, 01:53

I like virtual sploshing too, especially as you can go completely over the top!

Of course it will never replace the real thing but it is a great addition to it.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby messyterry » 10 Jul 2006, 05:53

Can't honestly say I've tried 'virtual WAM', but certainly sounds quite interesting. You can really let your imagination run wild.......at least mine would I'm sure.

I think I'll stick with the real thing though, nothing quite like the feeling of having lovely slimy gunge in your clothes or down your pants. Why do you think I've made a comeback into WAM after retiring from it :lol:

Terry
I'm from Bristol, and from late 1998 - 2002 I ran a WAM club (TNMMC). After TNMMC closed I retired from WAM, but I've made a comeback and pleased to say TNMMC is back.
messyterry

Postby Vigster » 10 Jul 2006, 08:57

Interesting Thought, virtual WAM, think I'm gonna have to try that one day!
Always interested, Never shy
Vigster

Postby DELETED » 10 Jul 2006, 18:54

DELETED
DELETED

Return to General WAM Banter