Private Sessions?

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby Sploshman » 05 May 2006, 13:32

Well said by the girls :).

Hope no one got the wrong end of the stick with my yippie post as it was meant to be a joke.

I've been banned from doing anymore sessions at splosh studio's etc by the girlfriend unless it's just me and her from now on (not a bad idea methinks lol).
Sploshman

Postby DELETED » 05 May 2006, 18:11

DELETED
DELETED

Postby muckypup » 05 May 2006, 18:30

I'm new to the business of doing custom/private sessions and was considering laying down a document of what I'm willing to do and not do etc for people to read before they decided to pursue the matter further with me. I don't want to sound like I'm taking the fun out of this or sounding like a lawyer or something! What does everyone else think?

I think thats a great idea too, when I was looking into getting a custom set made a while back the couple in question were new to it and hadn't really thought it through.

I think as well as boundaries it is useful to mention any outfits/scenarios/gunge etc that you will and won't use so that people know up front.

Also I guess its useful to know exactly what you are getting and the prices associated with different "services" (not in a dodgy way!).

Hope this isnt too boring a post either :)
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby piemeplease » 05 May 2006, 20:57

this is all really interesting for me because I'm really tempted to try one of these sessions.

i've made enquiries about the splosh studio in the past but my nerves have gotten the better of me before doing anything about it.

for me, i'd be into having someone else get me messy. I'm not that bothered necessarily about messing someone else up, unless they wanted me to of course.

I just want a change from having to do self pieings, which aren't the best fun in the world.
piemeplease

Postby Clare Rose » 05 May 2006, 23:56

We should talk!

wam princess, Clare xxxx
Clare Rose

Postby piemeplease » 06 May 2006, 17:06

Woohoo. Ok. :D I'm off out to buy shaving foam, paper plates, trifle, custard and whipped cream. lol
piemeplease

private session.

Postby andy250 » 07 May 2006, 16:50

I think Claire has a very good point here, most people seem to think that a private session has the chance of leading to something else, well in the 15 yrs of wamming I've never seen it. You would need to know somebody really well otherwise it could lead to all sorts of complications, plus their deffo, need to boundarys when your playing in my view anyway, makes the session more enjoyable plus you know, what you can and can't do.

Andy
andy250

Postby duchacek » 08 May 2006, 15:55

hi, I think Claire is spot on with this. Everything should be made clear up front to avoid any confussion.

I too wanted to book a splosh session recently but was unable to. I had one a few years back and really enjoyed it! Will definately like to have another one sometime soon.

I would also like to have a private session while i wait for the studios to become free. How far are you girls willing to travel?

So glad Splosh have got a forum - its an excellent idea.
duchacek

What a punter would like to know

Postby KingArthur » 08 May 2006, 16:04

Loyal subjects,

As the boring fart who started this thread - and one that has developed into a lecture in jurisprudence thanks to my Lord Chancellor Clare Rose - I just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who has contributed thus far.

Clare - thanks again for the PM. When you have completed your document on acceptable conduct and prices, I would love a copy.

If any other female Wammers who are OK with private sessions want to compile their own, with prices and the "services" they are happy to offer (and I don't mean turning it into a knocking shop), feel free to forward a copy to me.

Some areas you may want to consider are: the clothes you would wear, the level of nudity (fully clothed only, underwear, topless, fully nude), the type of gunge (water only, food, mud, paint etc) the level of role-playing (i.e. the characters you would be OK playing), the amount of touching (i.e. where can the punter put his/her own hands, face etc in relation to your body, without "crossing the line") and how dominant/dominated (or messee/messer) you want the balance to be.

This, I suspect, would go a long way to clarifying things for the prosepctive punters amongst us!

Cheers
King Arthur
KingArthur

Postby muckypup » 08 May 2006, 18:28

Would it be a good idea to have a section of this forum dedicated to this sort of stuff? Like a classified bit?
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby Hayley » 08 May 2006, 18:45

Happy to do this if there are enough people up for doing private sessions. It could also be the place to advertise clubs, people happy to have email/IM chats etc...

If you want me to set it up, let me know.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby duchacek » 08 May 2006, 19:19

I'd be up for that
duchacek

Postby DELETED » 08 May 2006, 20:40

DELETED
DELETED

Postby DecadentDoll » 08 May 2006, 21:32

GS thats a definite good idea.

Also I'm willing to travel down to the Splosh studios or really most places in england as long as i have 15 days notice (cheaper travel that way!)

I've got a sort of spreadsheet I use to work out custom costs and it's all very fair I believe.

It's a definite must to lay down the *law* so to speak of what one will and will not do.

I think a chatroom would be cool on here too, you know, seems to be getting rather excellently popular!

x x x DD
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby DELETED » 08 May 2006, 21:51

DELETED
DELETED

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter