Private Sessions?

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

sessions

Postby andy250 » 08 May 2006, 22:10

no problem their Gungeslut the gunge cupboard is always full, just in case of any sessions I may suddenly feel the urge to take.. I think DD idea is good as well, but always explain what is what, cos as you know most men dont think with their heads....................

Andy
andy250

Postby DELETED » 08 May 2006, 22:34

DELETED
DELETED

Postby Hayley » 09 May 2006, 09:58

Because of cost etc. I think we may have to start with a Classified Section of the Forum like UMD has where people can PM and leave email IM details if they so wish, and people who are up for doing sessions can advertise.

A chat room might be good but lets get the numbers up a bit more first. Mind you, apparently there were 54 of you on at once last Sunday! Besides we haven't got the software for that yet.

However, we would like to get you guys to meet up more often.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby KingArthur » 09 May 2006, 14:29

Brilliant idea, Baroness Hayley.

Here's another: how about (for the time being) having another "sticky" thread, where people can offer their services, or can request them, with their PM details on. That way, people can look there first, see the people who are interested in a private session and can contact them from there.

It's great to see the forum growing so much!

King Arthur
KingArthur

Postby depy » 19 May 2006, 03:03

how much does an avarage sesion cost ?
depy

Postby DecadentDoll » 20 May 2006, 08:55

From what I gather models cos FROM 50 pounds an hour and then you've to hire the studio... or alternatively a hotel room or similar venue if you're not near the studio, or the studio is fully booked.

it really is worth it in my opinion though, getting to have so much fun and remain safe, and have a record of it all :)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Hayley » 20 May 2006, 13:24

That is about right DD but people's requirements vary so much, it is best to give us an idea what you want to do and let us quote for it. Some things take more setting up/clearing up than others and some models are more expensive than others.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby DecadentDoll » 20 May 2006, 15:33

...I had a feeling it goes up and up depending on what the actual do's and don'ts of it are, and having not done one I was hazarding a guess.

Its like asking "How much to insure your average car?" I suppose. A vague question with a barrage of different answers :D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Pete800 » 21 May 2006, 13:18

Hi, new member here, I think every guy who likes WAM must have considered this, meeting a WAM friendly partner seems impossible. However my conclusion is simply I couldn't, I would really need to know somebody and then I think, its far too personel a thing to share with anyone I wasn't intimate with! Having said that if you can, may the treacle be sticky and the custard plenty!
I have said this before elsewhere but thanks a million, and all credit to the organisers of sites like this.
Variety is the spice of life!
Pete800

I dont get it

Postby depy » 22 May 2006, 18:15

why are thay so much. i mean im not a cheepskate or nothink but 50+ waming should be cheep and cherfull. guys dont pay that kinda mony get down to the D.I.Y store and get some waterproof tarpaulin. you can even get them at poundland. im sure you all have some walpaper past noking around and an old lamp. get on it get the digetal camera out you got for xmas and have some fun. waming isent hard just use ur imagination
depy

Postby DELETED » 22 May 2006, 18:21

DELETED
DELETED

Re: I dont get it

Postby DecadentDoll » 23 May 2006, 22:25

depy wrote:why are thay so much. i mean im not a cheepskate or nothink but 50+ waming should be cheep and cherfull. guys dont pay that kinda mony get down to the D.I.Y store and get some waterproof tarpaulin. you can even get them at poundland. im sure you all have some walpaper past noking around and an old lamp. get on it get the digetal camera out you got for xmas and have some fun. waming isent hard just use ur imagination

yeah, friends meeting friends and all to get messy doesn't cost like hiring someone to do it in a safe environment does.

i mean i have been messy lots with friends without charging but when it comes to strangers, or people who cant meet friends to mess with otherwise, thats when money comes into play.

:) x
DecadentDoll

Postby DELETED » 23 May 2006, 23:18

DELETED
DELETED

Previous

Return to General WAM Banter