Busy month for the Wam Princess! (now with pics!)

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby Sploshman » 07 Jul 2006, 19:23

GO PRINCESS SNOOTY CLAIRE!!

Great pics hun esp. the pant filling one.
Sploshman

Postby stu08 » 07 Jul 2006, 21:54

oh my god im in love :lol:
stu08

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 07 Jul 2006, 22:55

Blimey!! They were a bit fantastic.

Lovely expressions and lots of syrup and treacle which are both great messy substances. And as Sploshman has already pointed out a very nice bit of panty filling.

Thanks for sharing.
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby gooeykez » 07 Jul 2006, 22:57

Another bit of fantastic work from her highness, and allowing her loyal subjects to see it for free :lol:
Gooeykez
gooeykez

Postby piemeplease » 08 Jul 2006, 01:08

ummm,

WOW!! :shock:
piemeplease

Postby Devo77 » 08 Jul 2006, 02:26

Great pics Clare!
It looks like you two had fun.
And Swing It!!!
Devo77

Postby welshcakes » 08 Jul 2006, 08:43

Fantastic! I especially loved the pies in the boobs. And it's good to see that hayley's caption writing abilities are still on top form, too.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby BillShipton » 08 Jul 2006, 13:32

Yes, can I give Hayley a big hand (chance would be a fine thing - she's about 100 miles away today - for spending most of yesterday afternoon formatting and putting up pics for Robf, Clare and the ones of myself? Don't worry, Andy, yours are next!

So altogether now, let's all give her a big pie, sorry, cheer! On second thoughts, she'd prefer the first one!

Thanks, muckface!
BillShipton

Postby Clare Rose » 08 Jul 2006, 16:15

Thanks everyone! I just wanted to tell everyone that I really enjoyed myself with my new 'friend' who was so much fun! My favourite substance was the treacle, as it was sooooo messy and sticky and it tasted like heaven!!!!! The mess in the knickers felt abit naughty aswell!

It was a great session, with my friend and I getting slightly merry on wine, aswell as mucking each other up! I feel very lucky that I can have such a naughty and fun life, full of WAM!!

Cx

P.S. I also have to applaud Hayley for her captions aswell, superb!
Clare Rose

thanks Hayley

Postby andy250 » 08 Jul 2006, 16:57

Thanks for all the hard work yesterday the pics look cool, I'm sure everybody will enjoy them. You deffo need I pie in the face and crotch for your hard work.

Regards

andy
andy250

Postby NX » 08 Jul 2006, 21:28

Loved the pic of Clare in the whip cream, love to see her head to toe smothered in the stuff! One day if I am lucky and Clare will be Mucky!
NX

Postby caroline2 » 10 Jul 2006, 10:26

Dear Clare,

What a fabulous session the pair of you must have had!!!

As another WAM loving tranny, I can understand why your friend wanted to preserve anonimity. With this in mind your selection of photos was first rate.

I think both your Ascot outfits are lovely and I just wish I could look as pretty as your friend when dressed and made-up; ......it goes without saying that I also wish I could have been in her shoes (literally) and have been the one on the receiving end of all that lovely mess!!!

Please pass on my thanks and best wishes to your friend; I hope she feels inclined to submit to another session with you and to share the pictures again.

Caroline
caroline2

Bloody Fantastic

Postby Melanie Jane CD » 10 Jul 2006, 12:17

Hi Clare

Absolutly great stuff and great clothes in particular I love the messy posh bird thing.

Would love to book a messy private session similar to the one in this post.

Keep up the good work

Splosher John
Melanie Jane CD

Postby slavetogunge » 10 Jul 2006, 13:55

clare what was the best thing you have poured over your fabulas clothes
As I sail around the world, will I find the messest girl in the land?
slavetogunge

The mystery tranny!!! Jay Pegg

Postby Jaypegg » 14 Jul 2006, 17:26

Hi there
Sorry it's taken so long to get back.
Just wanted to say a big thank you to the gorgoeus Wam princess, Clare, for doing the splosh sesssion.
I had a great time and enjoyed getting completely covered in mess.

I loved our look and the outifts I feel, bring out the smart and pristine look and the knowing of what is going to happen.
Especially the hats, they were great fun to gunge and I think we had a good laugh trying to work out different ways of using them.
My fav substance was the custard and the double cream, they really looked good against my silver blouse and the black chiffon jacket I wore.

Hopefully I can do another sess with Clare, she was very kind and made me laugh alot. Also she looked great from her clean look to the final gunging!

If anyone wants to drop me a PM please do so, would love to hear from you real girls (sorry tranny term) that love a man in ladies clothes!! And of course sploshing!!
Jayxx
Jaypegg

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter