A Newbie Question about Pie-Free CLIP!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

A Newbie Question about Pie-Free CLIP!

Postby WolBLAM » 04 Jul 2006, 03:05

Hello!

How large is the Pie Fetish faction of world?

And is there a strong adherance to custard?

I got myself in an odd position and it seems like this place can help point me in the right direction.

Oh yea...Sex isn't required in a sploshing video right? Well pie fetish specifically its not that common or is it?

Is it true that slapstick and blunt kind of humor is needed in a pie fetish clip?

Maybe I should ask lest questions and introduce myself in my first post?

Well here's a couple pics that are related to the "odd" position....

Last edited by WolBLAM on 05 Jul 2006, 11:48, edited 1 time in total.
WolBLAM

Postby DELETED » 04 Jul 2006, 08:03

DELETED
DELETED

Postby Hayley » 04 Jul 2006, 10:51

I like custard and pies! And lots of other stuff too.

I think pies have a slightly more SM feel to them than ordinary sploshing cos they can be done quite hard in the face or bum. I also like the relentlessness of a pie barrage!

Humour isn't essential in a video but we like it!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby DELETED » 04 Jul 2006, 18:38

DELETED
DELETED

Postby Hayley » 04 Jul 2006, 18:42

I like both. A good hard relentless pieing with the occasional soft smushy one. I have actually climaxed during a slow deep pie sandwich!

Sorry, probably too much info!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby andy250 » 04 Jul 2006, 19:31

All I can say is "nice one Hayley!" many more climaxes to come (bad pun I know!!!)

made me day that one.

Andy
andy250

Postby WolBLAM » 05 Jul 2006, 11:59

Thank you very much for the replies. I ask because I have been working with a friend and we make clips. She got a pie in the face clip request and she had done a decent amount of food based sessions as a domme but never specifically pie in the face. The request came anonymous on her forum so I said let me find a bit more information about the particulars.

Well we shot three clips before I ever got a chance!

Apparently she was real excited about the whole thing. We have posted a couple in the store "Mistress Taylor Presents" but there has been no response. Thats why I figured I'd ask some questions here-no I'm not just thinly veiling spam-in fact the most elaborate one(the last one shot) I was going to put on rapidshare to post here but it was well over 100 meg so I just cut it in half roughly and here's the first half. When I get time to upload the second part I'll give you that too. Thanks again!

Custard is Such Sweet Revenge PT 1
WolBLAM

Postby welshcakes » 05 Jul 2006, 20:56

Me? I like a bit of variety in my pies. Sometimes, there's nothing nicer than being splatted repeatedly with some good old shaving cream pies, with shaving cream on paper plates. I love the way it feels so warm and sticks the plate to the face.
I like to have them pushed firmly into my face, not hard, just firmly, and smeared around before being left stuck to my face. I like to have at least a dozen of them, all splatted into my face and rubbed in. Heaven.
But more often than not these days I like to raid the puddings aisle in Tesco's and have a face party. I like to make custard and cream pies, rice pudding pies, dream topping pies, rice pudding and dream topping pies, blancmange pies, angel delight pies - you get the idea - all served in those lovely soft squishy flan cases and, just like the shaving cream pies, served firmly in my face and rubbed in. Nice.
With the sweet pies, I also like to have a good few of them strategically splatted into certain other areas of my body too.
And as for delivering them myself. I like to absolutely smother whoever I'm sploshing with in them. Mostly in the face, but with plenty set aside for the boobs, tummy, bum and front bottom. Which is then licked clean by me. Mmmmm.
Sorry, gotta go. My pants are like a pond now.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby mudbath » 06 Jul 2006, 11:36

Firstly NICE Pics, secondly why is it i can never get rapid share to work, i disable norton and anything internet related and still i am told no you can not have that nice juicy messy clip, and to make matters worse i am being invaded with ad aware buddy and other spam spy ware crap... does anyone else have problems with rapid share???
mudbath

Postby Richard » 06 Jul 2006, 13:25

Rapidshare doesn't work for me either. the seconds count down then nothing happens and there doesn't seem to be any button to click to trigger the clip. Am I doing something wrong?
Richard

Postby DecadentDoll » 06 Jul 2006, 15:17

ooo thanks for sharing!
i like to have custard in my pies, like, as the middle layer, with something like angel delight on the bottom, to add a bit of weight to it.... feels great :)

and i think humour is important, well not vital , but i for one enjoy people making fun of themselves, nothing too serious for me thanks :D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby WolBLAM » 06 Jul 2006, 15:25

mudbath wrote:Firstly NICE Pics, secondly why is it i can never get rapid share to work, i disable norton and anything internet related and still i am told no you can not have that nice juicy messy clip, and to make matters worse i am being invaded with ad aware buddy and other spam spy ware crap... does anyone else have problems with rapid share???

A lot of people do because of their IP. I'm putting it up on zshare now. Should have done that originally.

and there...

http://www.zshare.net/video/piefacefetishhalf-wmv.html
WolBLAM

Postby mudbath » 07 Jul 2006, 13:42

i find the count down finishes and then i enter the security code then it tells me ive timed out or using another ip, i guess as was mentioned just above this that my ip is causing problems, anyway off to zshare now may be some time, dont come looking unless youre naked and have several gallons of custard??
mudbath

Postby driversoft » 09 Jul 2006, 12:51

I don't think any of the free file-sharing services I've tried to use (and that's quite a few) are actually free - Rapidshare is a classic example - it bombards you with Spam ads (a sure sign of a dodgy site to me), then comes up with any number of reasons why you can't have a free download - mysteriously, all these reasons disappear as soon as you pay a fee (albeit fairly small). Now, I've nothing against charging for services, but advertising them for free, when it would appear they're not, should not be allowed.
It wasn't that long ago that I'd punch someone in the face when they pissed me off; now I just delete them from Facebook - that'll show the mother-fuckers...
driversoft

Return to General WAM Banter