LONDON MEET - Heads Up . . . . . . 28th September !

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby Lizzie_Claymore » 19 Jul 2006, 00:11

By the way, I meant to say ages ago that I have added the date to the automatic calendar on UK Regional WAM Groups Area No 6 (South East England). It should automatically be delivered directly into the mailboxes of members of that group about 2 weeks then 1 week before the event to remind them.

On the other matter, the Deeper Meaning of Liff is a wonderful work by the late great Douglas Adams. (I assume that's what you meant GS?)

---------------------------------------
Claymore_Wam's "Useful Info" Pages
Lizzie_Claymore

Fetlife: Lizzie_Claymore
UMD: Lizzie_Claymore

Postby Vigster » 19 Jul 2006, 08:56

Claymore_wam wrote:
On the other matter, the Deeper Meaning of Liff is a wonderful work by the late great Douglas Adams. (I assume that's what you meant GS?)

---------------------------------------
Claymore_Wam's "Useful Info" Pages

This book is truly a work of art. Did you know that a breadworth is someone who knows every type of bread around!!??

Yeah Yeah I know ..... You didn't know and probably didn't care but hey It'llgive you some pub ammo!
Always interested, Never shy
Vigster

Postby messymercedes » 19 Jul 2006, 11:14

DOH!!! Guess everyone is right,I am a dumb dizzy messy Blonde

Mercedes x
Happy when Messy
messymercedes

Postby easy_as_ » 19 Jul 2006, 12:06

messymercedes wrote:DOH!!! Guess everyone is right,I am a dumb dizzy messy Blonde

Mercedes x

Yes, well it's ok , we still love ya whatever Cede ! ! ! ! :P :P :P :lol:

One of my fave definitions is Radlett.

Radlett :- The dried empty shell of a single hemisphere of a pea that is found in an otherwise perfectly washed and dried saucepan.
Who ate all the pies ? What a waste of pie !
easy_as_

Postby Hayley » 19 Jul 2006, 12:35

No, Easy As, like luggage on railway stations you should never leave your thread unattended. All kinds of tangents are likely to be shot off in from obscure motor sports (it's a well known pub rant of Bill's) to Doiuglas Addams books. Personally I'm more a Roger's Profanisaurus girl!

Love
Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby easy_as_ » 19 Jul 2006, 14:03

Hayley wrote: Personally I'm more a Roger's Profanisaurus girl!

Love
Hayley

Darn the one time I want to reference it, it's blooming packed away waiting to move house !

I can only manage a rather tame:-

Air Biscuit, it is some kind of fart, but there is probably a better definition in the hardback version I have tucked away in a box !

Having said that about leaving a thread unattended . . . I am sure there is no harm done ! It's all good :wink: LOL

P.S. . . . . and speaking of, er, the Meaning of Liff (Life even) and Douglas Adams . . . . . . this is post number 42 (for me) . . . . FORTY-TWO ! What can it all mean ?
Probably nothing to Mr Mellie ( mind goes blank trying to create the other half of the euphimism for 42 :shock: :? ) .
easy_as_

Postby messymercedes » 19 Jul 2006, 15:23

Profanisauras!!! Euphanisms! Fucking hell will you lot please STOP looking in the dictionary for words i dont know :? :? and speak proper bloody english PLEASE :oops: :oops: :cry:

Mercedes x
:
Happy when Messy
messymercedes

Postby Phantom » 19 Jul 2006, 17:24

Got to add my fave from Roger's Profanisaurus:

Neptune's Kiss: When you release a particularly sturdy dump and the splash sends one cool, refreshing, crystal clear droplet of water right to the centre of your ringpiece.

Now that's like poetry. First time I read that, I nearly cried. Thank you, Roger Mellie.

Phantom
Phantom

Postby Lizzie_Claymore » 19 Jul 2006, 18:02

I love that Neptune's Kiss definition. Had me laughing out long and loud! Haven't come across the Roger Mellie book (assuming that's what it is, rather than just a continuous output of Viz.)

However, returning to Douglas Adams, I do love the interconnected nature of DNA's work - the attention to detail is exquisite. For example:

Under B...

Botley (n)
The prominent stain on a man's trouser crotch seen on his return from the lavatory. A botley proper is caused by an accident with the push taps and should not be confused with any stain caused by insufficient waggling of the willy (see piddletrenthide)

Later on in the dictionary under P...

Piddletrenthide (n)
A trouser stain caused by a wimbledon (q.v.). Not to be confused with a botley.

And even further on, under W...

Wimbledon (n)
The last drop which, no matter how much you shake it, always goes down your trouser leg.

Genius!

One hopes that this won't lead to a permanent ....

Wetwang (n)
A moist penis.

...other than by wamming, of course!

---------------------------------
Clayore_Wam's "Useful Info" Pages
Lizzie_Claymore

Postby DELETED » 19 Jul 2006, 18:48

DELETED
DELETED

Postby Lizzie_Claymore » 19 Jul 2006, 22:15

No, not really .... I was just trying to demonstrate DNA's attention to detail for linking things together and it's just that those entries are hilarious as there's such resonance there. What he's described happens to most blokes sooner or later so we can all nod and laugh at that.

---------------------------------
Clayore_Wam's "Useful Info" Pages
Lizzie_Claymore

Postby DELETED » 20 Jul 2006, 20:04

DELETED
DELETED

Postby Lizzie_Claymore » 20 Jul 2006, 20:54

Ewwwwwwwwww sounds so unclean Wimbledon yuck.

There must be parts of Wimbledon that are lovely, surely, if only the bits inhabited by the Wombles?! :-)
Lizzie_Claymore

Postby DELETED » 20 Jul 2006, 21:31

DELETED
DELETED

Postby easy_as_ » 21 Jul 2006, 09:17

GungeSlut wrote:wombles are so comon they were proud of it too told every one in their song. "Comon are we" not only comon but proud of it! Dreadful simply dreadful.

I'll wager that is an unfortunate misconception caused by the poetic license of the scan or meter of the music / lyrics.

Madame Cholet was posh, she was also French. Great Uncle Bulgaria seemed quite well spoken too . . . . . . . . although I am sure you could argue your point about the new Womble characters.
easy_as_

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter