July 1st Mud Gathering: How did it go, guys?

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby Hayley » 06 Jul 2006, 14:56

Errr...nice

Hayley x
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Sploshman » 06 Jul 2006, 19:04

LOL, don't think they'll be usuable for anything else minus that from now on Hayley :P.

Or i could just ruin some more ;).
Sploshman

Postby Sploshman » 30 Aug 2006, 18:50

Just to let everyone know.

There was another mud meet (with most of the same ppl from the first meet and a few new faces) that took place just at the end of July which was just as good (no pics unfortunatley soz).

There was supposed to be another one just this saturday gone too but due to it clashing with the bank holiday (and my carnival raving lol), it didn't go ahead.

So there will be one more mud meet for the year (before it gets cold again lol) coming up real soon so if you would like some more information about it then give me a PM on here and i'll glady let you know more :).

Out to everyone who's attended the meets so far this summer - nice one :).
Sploshman

Postby Hayley » 30 Aug 2006, 23:50

First of all, why haven't you mentioned the other mud meets in advance on this forum? If you keep them to yourselves, you're not being fair on new people who might want to come.

And secondly, why is everyone so scared of setting up new threads? Digging out an old one from the beginning of july seems silly when you could give this info in a new thread which would attract a lot more attention.

Sorry, doing my PR thing here.
Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby messymercedes » 30 Aug 2006, 23:53

My clayponds are beginning to look like fucking Piccadilly Station in the Rush Hour. :( :(

Cede xx
Happy when Messy
messymercedes

Postby DELETED » 31 Aug 2006, 10:43

DELETED
DELETED

Postby Hayley » 31 Aug 2006, 10:51

It just gives the impression to the ordinary person there's loads of stuff going on that they aren't allowed to go to. Or that somehow you have to be 'in the know'.

And a new thread would be good.

All well meant.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Sploshman » 31 Aug 2006, 18:40

messymercedes wrote:My clayponds are beginning to look like fucking Piccadilly Station in the Rush Hour. :( :(

Cede xx

Hush you :P
Sploshman

Postby Sploshman » 31 Aug 2006, 18:43

GungeSlut wrote:
Hayley wrote:First of all, why haven't you mentioned the other mud meets in advance on this forum? If you keep them to yourselves, you're not being fair on new people who might want to come.

And secondly, why is everyone so scared of setting up new threads? Digging out an old one from the beginning of july seems silly when you could give this info in a new thread which would attract a lot more attention.

Sorry, doing my PR thing here.
Hayley

Well the second mud meet was a birthday celebration party so it wasn't thrown open to every one. It was also a chance to get some shyer wamers, the birthday boy and some of the rest of us know well to come (they'd not have come to one on the open forums).
As for the last one not going up that's simple. As the man said he ended up going to a carnival instead and those of us sploshman knows with cars were already booked up. Wouldn't want him getting into a car with a stranger would we?

What she said :D and i'm still recovering from my Carnival excess lol.

SAY NO TO STRANGERS IS MY POLICY PEOPLE LOL!!.
Last edited by Sploshman on 31 Aug 2006, 20:00, edited 1 time in total.
Sploshman

Postby andy250 » 31 Aug 2006, 19:49

Will have to take you all to Silverdale we can all get in their!!!!! everbody on the bus, no snogging at the back. On a more serious point unless you use somewhere like Silverdale you have the problems of restrictions.

On the other hand we did a wetlook shoot for Wamdrogony yesterday and their was no way I could get more than four people up their, after battling our way up a rock filled stream, got some could vid though, would have been a tit squeeze for more than four though.

regards

Andy
(who's driving the bus!!!! Hayley I feel. Bill's too drunk, Gs is on the Baileys, I've opened a Stella, Miss Helen got high heels on!!!! DD is in the back playing with all the food.. Cedes is already their directing traffic!!!!)
andy250

Postby Sploshman » 31 Aug 2006, 20:11

andy250 wrote:On a more serious point unless you use somewhere like Silverdale you have the problems of restrictions.

On the other hand we did a wetlook shoot for Wamdrogony yesterday and their was no way I could get more than four people up their, after battling our way up a rock filled stream, got some could vid though, would have been a tit squeeze for more than four though.

Hence the reason i don't put the dates of the next event on ANY of the forums anymore as space is limited at the mudflats (it defo couldn't hold more than 10 people max in my view), not everyone wants to be involved with a big crowd of people getting messy and you never know which muppet might turn up and ruin things for everyone (after hearing what SWG and DD have been tru of late with that twat).

Hope you don't take this personally Hayley hun as i do want to do meetup's with everyone having fun and most of all being safe.

All i ask for is that ppl PM me on ere (or the UMD) if i don't have there details and i will give them futher info.

It IS still open to everyone and i will post that an event is soon coming when it's a few weeks away - just not tha date that's all!!.

Hope this has cleared it up.
Sploshman

Previous

Return to General WAM Banter