Princess Wam/Clare Rose

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Would you like to see clips/pics of our session?

Yes
94%
No
6%

Total votes : 31

Princess Wam/Clare Rose

Postby ManInMessyKnickers » 29 Jun 2006, 09:14

Hello everyone.

I just have to tell you all this. Last weekend I had a messy session with none other than Princess Wam. My God it was amazing and the Princess is truly a messy delight and very sexy!

Basically the scenario was this. Whilst being filmed she made me undress and then she dressed me up as a tarty school girl with black thong and matching bra, very short skirt and white blouse. Then she did my make up for me, then put my wig on for me. Then i was ready for my Headmistress!

She gave me a quiz and for every question i got wrong i received some punishment. Punishment consisted of anything from tinned spaghetti, soup, rice pudding, foam pies and cream. Needless to say I didn't get any questions right! I was a real mess with it all over my head, face, in my bra and down the front and back of my knickers.

Then the little girl rebelled and teacher got a taste of her own medicine. Then girly and teacher realised they both rather enjoyed getting messy together.

Well it was truly fantastic day and to get messy with someone as wonderful and gorgeous as Clare was an absolute joy and honour!

I'd love to get some footage/pics of the session on to this forum if you guys would like to see it. So let me and Clare if you want to see us getting messy.

Also, i'm going to have another session with the Princess and i'd like to get suggestions from you guys as to what you'd like to happen in the session. Now I know you guys have fantastic imaginations and ideas so please let us know. Come on Hayley I know you must some fantastic suggestions. We can't be shocked or offended so go for it!

I look forward to hearing from you all!

ManInMessy Knickers (or as Clare calls me, Ms. Knickers)
Fill my knickers with mess and watch me get hard!
ManInMessyKnickers

Postby Hayley » 29 Jun 2006, 10:11

Glad you had a good time and thank you for sharing the details of it. That is exactly the way I think people should post on this forum about any private sessions they do. Telling people "I had a session and it was brilliant" then not saying what you did, why you liked it or sharing pictures, just makes people feel jealous and slightly left out. Describing what you got up to at last gives us a chance to imagine ourselves in that position - or the model in her role.

Yes, pictures, please if you can dig them out. In the meantime thanks for describing your session in such an enjoyable way.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby ManInMessyKnickers » 29 Jun 2006, 10:31

Hayley,

I'm glad my post has pleased you. As soon as I have a copy of the dvd and some photos I will do my best to load them on to the site.

Don't forget Hayley, me and Clare want your suggestions for our next session.

x
Fill my knickers with mess and watch me get hard!
ManInMessyKnickers

Postby caroline2 » 29 Jun 2006, 13:44

Sounds as though you had a fabulous session and, as Hayley says, its great when you describe what happened in such graphic detail; can't wait to see the pictures.

As for suggestions for your next session with Clare, it is almost impossible these days to come with anything original - its all been tried before! So why not go back to the classics (silent film scenarios); eg a Laurel and Hardy type decorating sketch, but with two girlys rather than two blokes.

I look forward to hearing what scenario you finally settle on.

(Enviously) yours,

Caroline
caroline2

Postby DecadentDoll » 30 Jun 2006, 19:42

Sounds like you had an absolutely fab day, and thanks for the details, it'd be great to see some footage :)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Clare Rose » 02 Jul 2006, 16:54

As Ms Knickers said, it was great and I loved being all snooty (surprise, surprise!) and bossing him around!
He was very obeidient (not sure if I spelt that right, I think I should enploy someone to type for me, afterall I might spoil my manicure doing this!) and looked great in his little outfit!

I made him look all pretty with carefully applied makeup, beautiful blonde pigtails, short checked mini skirt and a tight white blouse, busting out at the breasts! He was a very naughty schoolgirl, as he had not done his homework so of course he had to be punished! Ms Knickers had mess EVERYWHERE when I had finished with him! Pies in the face, on the bum, mess over the head and down his naughty little panties! :twisted:

Then he got me back! That was very naughty and he made me take off some of my designer clothing, how rude!!! :shock:

The DVD is still being edited but should be with Ms Knickers soon, my techic slave managed to crash his computer last week so there has been a slight delay! Can't get the staff!

Cx
Clare Rose

Return to General WAM Banter