Tranny WAM

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Tranny WAM

Postby Hayley » 29 Apr 2006, 08:48

Hi

If the Wamdrogeny 'girls' or any other WAM CDs want to promote events, get-togethers, offer clothing or beauty tips etc and post pics, feel free to do so on the Forum, preferably labelled CD or something nice and camp!

Happy to support you, though, as some of you who have seen him at fancy dress nights in the pub may know, Bill looks rubbish in a frock - though his new five inch pvc platform boots - black with red flames (bought for a glam rock night) - are to die for.

So lets be seeing you dressed and messed, guys.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby TottyMcGee » 29 Apr 2006, 09:33

Thanks, Hayley! :)

OK, here's a few quick pics (small thumbnail versions with hyperlinks to their full-size counterparts). You can find the full sets on our main site ( http://www.wamdrogony.co.uk ), where we also have our own forum focussing on all aspects of transgender WAM (plug plug, but we're happy to plug you back too).

Yours truly playing "Disastermind", our messy quiz for people who hate messy quizzes.
Yours truly showering off after playing "Disastermind", our messy quiz for people who hate messy quizzes.
Fun with beans (yup, me again. Did you know trannies are notorious narcisists?)
Princess Mandy, our Barbed Wire Babydoll.
Messy Jo
Princess Mandy and I playing in the Humber mud.
TottyMcGee

Postby Hayley » 29 Apr 2006, 09:49

Don't worry. we are not trying to take over your trannies! Just to let you all know you are welcome here as well!

Looks like you've been having a lot of fun!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby piemeplease » 29 Apr 2006, 15:18

Oooooh your tempting me to come down to the splosh studio now Hayley!
piemeplease

thanks

Postby andy250 » 29 Apr 2006, 16:36

Thanks the section Hayley, nice pics Helen, hopefully more pics to come, I agree with Helen and Hayley, the problem when you do male wam or straight wam, mens clothes look crap, pair of shorts and t-shirt, its just too drab. I agree with gungeslut I have the same problem if doing cd with the gang from wamdrogony I have to spend ages looking round for something that will fit, or that I can at least breathe in!!!!! I once tried the frock routine, it was what I now call a pasta disaster!!! So I always ending up looing like miss prim the school teacher...

I also find it easier to work with cd, tvs, etc they know what they want and they turn up. The problem with couple's or straights is half the time they are no show... then we finally do some stuff they dont what they want....

Andy
andy250

Postby DELETED » 29 Apr 2006, 22:08

DELETED
DELETED

Postby the bulber » 29 Apr 2006, 22:41

This "can't find anything to fit" subject is intriguing.
As a nation we're told we're getting biggar if not obese, so why isn't the clothing industry moving with the physical proportions of the nation.
I suspect it's another government plan, if there's nothing to wear then you have to slim down, just like over a certain body mass index and no operation.
By the way I'm no lightweight.
you've been bulbed
the bulber

Gungeslut clothes

Postby andy250 » 30 Apr 2006, 15:09

Those pics look well cool, you can't beat somebody who's prepared to wam in a white top or blouse, the gunge looks great, nice shots of the tights well hot, and yes I too was looking round Asda yesterday, for suitable gunge clothing. I also have to confess I am like to Hayley, nr the end of session let it rip!!!!!!!!!.

Andy
andy250

Postby DELETED » 30 Apr 2006, 21:18

DELETED
DELETED

Postby boxster » 30 Apr 2006, 23:17

I should find a way to keep up with Helen.

Gunge girl is so cool

Don
boxster

your not wrong!!!!

Postby andy250 » 30 Apr 2006, 23:37

Your not wrong gungeslut this is why I went shopping and bought nothing in thr clothing dept, I always seem to raid the charity shops, for what ever I need, esp, with wamming cos I go way over the top and want to get covered in everything, ie food, paint, mud anything else I can lay me hands on for a session, all at once, so I end up in a right state.

Andy
andy250

Postby TottyMcGee » 01 May 2006, 16:16

One of the reasons for the Wamdrogony forum is to give still closetted crossdressing Wammers a safe place to come out and join in the fun - great it's happening here too! :)

I've noticed that a vast number of practicising straight male Wammers I've chatted to have either dabbled in crossdressing, gone into it in a big way or wanted to. I've lost count of the number of guys I've known from UMD, meets and other places who told me they've absolutely no interest in crossdressing whatsover, then a year later I meet them again as "Deluged Debbie"*

As for the sizes issue, the other problem is that manufacturers have an annoying tendency to "flatter" the advertised sizes in one way or another so you very rarely get what's on the tin. I usually go for a size 14 these days (I can sometimes get down to a 12) with size 8 feet. Sometimes a 14 will be a little tight, but the 16 turns out to be a huge jump in size, similar to how some sportswear now seems to be designed with the "fat bloke" demographic in mind so that you buy something that professes to be a 32 inch waist and which turns out to be more like clown trousers.

Agreed that the fashion industry needs to be more realistic about body shapes, the "thirty gallons of pudding in a twenty gallon pot" look is way too prevalent on the street and is very much the fault of fashion insisting on bared midriffs, tight tops and low cut bottoms for everyone. The fashion for trousers that come down from the pelvis met disaster when it came up against chavs and teenagers (both male and female) who missed that the point is to show off quality underwear - I work with schoolkids in my day job, some of the boys try this look whose trousers slip down to reveal cheap stripey boxer shorts that their Mum bought them.

We are different shapes and that is indeed to be celebrated, but it's simpler for marketing purposes to create an ideal (and inevitably unattainable) image and make everyone apsire to it. Once they buy it and find it doesn't work on them, that's their problem and if anything it's an incentive for them to go and buy more stuff - depressed people are the most prolific shoppers. Hooray for fashion, eh? <rassspppp!!!>

Oh, and nice pics GS! :)

*I picked the name "Deulged Debbie" out of the air to use as a fictional example, I don't know of anyone who actually uses that name but if there is anyone doing so it is purely coincidental.
TottyMcGee

Postby boxster » 01 May 2006, 17:37

Point well taken, Helen.

One problem with the manufacturers here in the States and the stores is the belief that sizes must be exaggerated to accomodate larger and wealthier women who are embarassed over their increasing dress or pants size. Thus, the phenomenon of size 0.

Trust me, Eva Longoria is not size 0.

Waiting for an Olsen twin becoming a size 10 to the minus 3rd power.

Don
boxster

problem solved

Postby andy250 » 01 May 2006, 18:18

Their we are problem solved lets just order from the States and get a size zero..... thats mad. Here's something a bit off thread, if you make natrasol and don't use it lasts about 2 weeks the two buckets I was saving for Helen have finally give up the ghost, ah well, I'll just order some more in a min..... and as for size 32 Helen, those days have long gone, more like size 332 for me, if i could on squeeze out of this chair!!!!!!!!!!!!! no I'm not that bad, could do with losing a tad though, I say as long as your happy wearing it, do it... now where is Miss Prim...........

Andy
andy250

Postby DELETED » 01 May 2006, 21:48

DELETED
DELETED

Next

Return to General WAM Banter