Tranny WAM

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

no problem

Postby andy250 » 02 May 2006, 19:34

Yep will try some of your ideas not done shoes yet, Helen and Mandy where chatting about that over easter, I am a size 8 normally, the thing is I spend all the time giggling when I do something like that, The times I have met Helen and the gang have been so much fun I spend most of the day laughing.

If you know of anything let me know, otherwise I may have to stick to the miss prim routing for the time being until I get something sorted out.

Here's a quick Miss Helen moment before I go, we where at the humber over easter Mandy and Ian are having some lunch in their car, so I go for a wonder about with Helen looking for a suitable place to do some filming, anyway Helen decieds its time for some lunch, so we stop. Meanwhile up the river there is a man in a scarab wan't be boat he's sees Helen sat having something to eat manouvers the boat across from the other side of the river only when he got to the point where he was almost on top of us does he realises Helen is cd, As you can expect I was bursting into a fit of giggles, Helen quite calmy waves at the guy and asks him how he is, the guy shot off down the river.

I'll let Helen tell you about the strip routing for the old dear who lives over the road from me.

Andy
andy250

Postby DELETED » 02 May 2006, 19:44

DELETED
DELETED

Mens clothing

Postby andy250 » 02 May 2006, 20:04

Would love too see you in shirt, tie, pants and jacket, what about the boxers only fair if you want too a man in stockings and suspenders, now then lets get down to the wamming what would I use?

eggs (out of date of course) yogurt, beans, chopped tomatos, crushed and rubbed everywhere, gallons of custard, whipped cream in all its various forms, chocolate custard (am quite parcial to that) Natrasol, gallons of the stuff, kids paint, flour, cooking oil, milkshakes, treacle, honey, then I would have to go for the sitting you in a trifle routine, (now use this a lot due to Bill and splosh films!!) oh yeah not forgetting the soup down the pants... then followed by some items that buzz, pass the batteries please, then send you off to work..... all in a mornings work.
(without getting changed!!!)

Andy
andy250

Postby TottyMcGee » 02 May 2006, 20:20

So what's the perfect outfit for a genetic female to wear when she's doing her drag king thing?
I like the sugestion of top hat and tails someone posted. Personally I'd love a 3 piece pin srtipe suit.

Absolutely - the girl in spats look is a classic. The Annie Lennox pinstripe look's good too; I (briefly) had a girlfriend once who was into that, so we got a matching skirt suit for me to wear to go with her pinstripe trouser suit.
Put a guy in the Annie Lennox pinstripe look and you get Eddie Izzard, who calls it "executive transvestite".

The other fun thing about our humber mud trip was that as we went on Good Friday, the local church group were having their "walk of witness", wandering along the riverbank carrying a bloody great wooden cross. I met this lot as I was walking back to my car, absolutely filty but at least I was a bit more sensibly clothed by then (though I still had my tits and makeup on, I'd put on sweatpants and a t-shirt for warmth). Had the walk of witness turned up half an hour earlier they might have witnessed a bit more than they'd bargained for.

What's not so funny is that everyone who's messed there lately seems to have been taken ill as a result. Princess Mandy was the first casualty, who called in bedridden on Saturday to cancel our planned Sunday session. I was under the weather too that day and tried to work through it, only to be finished off by a bout of food poisoning from a bit of bad chicken which left me pretty much immobile on Sunday. Since then I've had a text message from Sweet Sophie, who told me they'd just been out there to do a shoot but that she also ended up ill as a result. We're thinking that maybe the local pollution there has become a problem (there's certainly a lot more flytipping evident now than there used to be), so it's probably time to stop using the area as a location. Shame to see a good location bite the dust, but the sickness toll is getting ridiculous.
TottyMcGee

Postby DELETED » 02 May 2006, 22:16

DELETED
DELETED

Postby TottyMcGee » 02 May 2006, 22:44

Boxers, au contraire.. they have much bagginess, plenty to contain goop without it all running out at once.

Re. BDSM toys - I reached the conclusion that BDSM and WAM didn't really mix since a lass I was playing with never forgave me for introducing custard into a BDSM scene, because it left her arse so sticky I couldn't whip it anymore. While I've done plenty with leccy boxes and violet wands in the past (I've a toy bag of metal objects just for conducting electricity, my favourite being a large metal spoon) I'm not sure if it's a good idea to combine it with wet goo. It's more likely that it'll either short out the box or simply dissipate the voltage so much that there won't be anything to feel than that anyone's going to get electrocuted, but still it's a random element and when I'm topping I don't like to leave anything to chance. Never trust a top who does.

I do however bring to messy sessions all the nasty little psychological tricks that I learnt in the general fetish scene. I've often said that no-one who plays with me gets to sit like a pudding and make me do all the work; if someone won't react or perform, they bloody well will when I've finished with them.

Incidentally, if you want to do a female>male turn we'd love to have you on the Wamdrogony site - though it's all m>f at the moment it's always been the intention to promote transgender WAM in both directions so it'd be great to get some f>m material.
TottyMcGee

Postby DELETED » 02 May 2006, 23:01

DELETED
DELETED

Postby TottyMcGee » 02 May 2006, 23:04

Oh, and an update on the perils of the Humber mud - I rang Sweet Sophie for a chat since my earlier post, it turns out that she and her webmaster/photographer got collared by the police during their shoot up there - a police helicopter bothered them throughout the shoot, with the boys in blue eventually turning up on foot to haul her out of the mud demanding to know what she was doing there. According to them it's illegal to enter the mud there (first we've heard of it, they've written to the West Humber Police to check if that's really the case but so far had no reply), as they stood her there freezing her tits off (she wondered if they were they actually going to arrest her and haul her down to the nick covered in mud) they said they were lucky not to be charged with disturbing the peace. Out in the sticks, nowhere near any passers by - maybe the seagulls were offended.
Sweet Sophie - taking on the mud and the West Humberside constabularly for our entertainment. :)
TottyMcGee

Postby TottyMcGee » 02 May 2006, 23:55

Like a lot of girls on the scene I've had many desprate Doms try to persaude me I'm really a sub Rolling Eyes so I come out with over the top comments if anyone trys to top me.
For me WAM is not humiliating. This is my fetish BDSM is a prefrence. With BDSM I have total control no one can turn me on unless I want them to. With WAM it's almost auto erotic for me. If I get messy I get turned on by the feel.

Yeah, I've met those guys too.
I started as a bratty sub myself purely to learn the ropes, but I was much more brat than sub and tend more to the Dom(me) side now. The debate rages on about whether it's necessary to have experienced subbing in order to be a good top, but personally I don't like putting anyone through anything I haven't experienced or am not willing to experience myself. Aside from anything else, how can I know otherwise what sensation I'm hoping to provoke?
I don't fit well into Master and servant relationships; I'm no-one's slave, nor do I want slaves, if anything I see my role more as a teacher - to do the job properly it's necessary to be firm, but also to initiate a two-way commitment to the scene.
And yes, WAM for me has very little to do with humiliation, it's about the feel but also a more primal feeling of liberation, a point of no return. I've found that messy games of the sort where being gunged is a forfeit are tricky to do well in sessions where everyone's there to get gunged anyway, the game just gets in the way - so it's more about playing with timing and inevitability than providing escape routes no-one wants. Often the escape route is actually the forfeit, just to leave things hanging.

I'd love to do some f>m cd stuff but with me there's one worry. I might be a little too convincing as a fella and no one'll find that sexy.

Fair play.. I think it's more a mystique thing - f>m crossdressing turns up a lot in classical literature, with the protaganists generally being more sympathetically treated than their m>f counterparts (concealed femenine wiles combined with a macho exterior), though that theme is explored far less now that women have learnt to combine both elements in their own right.
TottyMcGee

Tranny Wam is ace

Postby faysploshtart » 03 May 2006, 15:44

best two fetishes in the world - Drag and Pies.... FACT
faysploshtart

Postby Hayley » 03 May 2006, 18:50

Looks that way!

Think we are definitely going to have to have a drag area of the site. Meanwhile, keep posting here.

Come on, Fay, we want to see you!

Hayley
(not a drag queen - I just dress that way!)
Hayley
Site Admin

the goolish exp

Postby andy250 » 03 May 2006, 19:17

Breaching the peace, thats a great one that is, this can be used for a multitude of sins, I must admit it was a strange day that one, I planned to do a bit with Helen and Mandy but in the end didn't because something didn't feel right, plus my knee started to jip me, the water was rank, when travelling back with Helen I noticed when you cross over the bridge their is some kind of cement loading area about four miles from where we were.

I'm on the look out for somewhere new for us.

Andy
andy250

Hello Gungeslut.........

Postby andy250 » 03 May 2006, 20:02

As for bdsm never really been my thing, I know Helen has been active in it, wamming has to be for me, about fun more than anything, made a note about the eggs, what a about custard, everybody uses that, Natrasol now if you want slime there's the stuff, become quite a dab hand at making various thickness of the stuff.

As for boxers, deffo the feeling is great, here's a confession moment for you, the last splosh meet that was ever held, Carmel was not well, so Hilary stood in for us I actually put a pair of boxers on, what I didn't know was that Mark aka doctor fondle!! had been chatting to Hilary before the start, so while we trying to do out thing Hilary kept pouring stuff down me shorts and into the boxers, well I had to contain myself thats all I'll say.

Andy
andy250

Postby Guest » 04 May 2006, 19:35

I have to say that Gilly was quite right in her assessment: I would, and do, enjoy this board.

I am interested in bdsm, I must say, although I find it hard to do for certain emotional and philosophical reasons. I would be a bottom so as to learn, and I would never do what I find painful or worse. Gunge girl, for example, could dom me. It is a bit retro to assume that all bdsm chicks really want to be subs.

I recollect that Gunge Girl and I talked about this on UMD chat. One thing I remember (email?) is that I think there is a certain nexus with bdsm and wam. Humiliation and adult play, obviously, but there might be more involved.

Last spring I had a chance to attend a munch in Chicago. A munch is simply a meet-and-greet for those wishing to join a bsdm community; think of it as tea.

One program they have is to mess and eat sweets off a female member or hired adult model... nexus there anyone?

I will leave it to better minds as to why there is the TG and TV component, and why I like it so much. Trust me, very little of this really exists in the middle of the USA, and I, in many more ways, feel rather foreign.

Might it not just be a chance to relax and play with sexy people.... don't know.

Don

Previous

Return to General WAM Banter