what was the first type of food/gunge??????

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

what was the first type of food/gunge??????

Postby slavetogunge » 22 Jun 2006, 19:05

what was the first item of food or gunge or even mud you ever used?

mine was when i was 16, going out with this really dirty girl and we ended up in her folks kichen and here mum had put a jelly in the fidge to set for some family party the next day. All i can say is that she tried to cool me down a little by putting it down my pant but it had the opposit effect...... I wonder if that girl new what she started or even if she was into messy sex, come to think of it i wonder were she is now............... :P
As I sail around the world, will I find the messest girl in the land?
slavetogunge

Postby TottyMcGee » 22 Jun 2006, 20:31

For me, as a young whippersnapper aged about 7-8, it was Stuff I Found In The Bathroom, in an attempt to recreate the gunge and messy games I saw on the TV shows of the time (this was the mid-80s, just after Tiswas, when it was the fashion for every kids' show to have gunge in somewhere - even the Really Wild Show felt the need to include a messy quiz section). The most common was swirling up as much foam from a bubble bath as possible, then trickling green foam bath over to make it look all gooey and icky, like the foam based gunge tanks producers used to use. Many times I'd also use shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste (now there's something to feel on yer nads), shaving foam or anything else slimy I found.

Before that I remember loving being buried on the beach or elsewhere, so I suppose you could count sand, mud and decomposing leaves too.
TottyMcGee

Postby stu08 » 22 Jun 2006, 20:42

for me it was as a young lad and mud i remember pushing my face down in loads of mud ahh them where the days
stu08

Postby welshcakes » 22 Jun 2006, 21:06

The first time I was ever pied was with novelty custard pie foam from the joke shop. I had several paper plates of it pushed into my face by a friend. It was quite an extreme turn on. After that I graduated to shaving foam pies and eventually to real custard and dream topping pies.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby MessyFarmer » 22 Jun 2006, 21:45

:arrow:
Last edited by MessyFarmer on 03 Feb 2012, 13:27, edited 1 time in total.
MessyFarmer

Postby DKMatt » 23 Jun 2006, 00:02

i can't quite remember which was the first i used myself, i think it was either custard or chocolate sauce..and she seemed to enjoy it
DKMatt

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 23 Jun 2006, 05:49

The first substances would have been various lotions and potions that my mom had stored in the bathroom cabinet. Some of which used to sting a bit if you weren't carefull. :shock:
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby DecadentDoll » 23 Jun 2006, 13:17

shampoos and things when i was younger... first time i did it all over my chest was with a big jar of cranberry glaze. :)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby carson dial » 23 Jun 2006, 16:18

My mum never did work out why we used to get through bubble bath really quickly. :D

The first food substance came about when I was mixing up a batch of Kool-Aid soon after we got back from America. I had only poured a little water in, and once it had mixed with the sugar, it had this amazing gloopy texture. And it was bright red. Well, I knew what to do with it then - lucky I brought lots of it back home!
carson dial

the bathroom

Postby andy250 » 25 Jun 2006, 18:28

It would appear that most of us started the same way playing with the shampoo etc, I too am guility as charged in this dept.

Andy
andy250

Postby DELETED » 25 Jun 2006, 19:54

DELETED
DELETED

Postby BillShipton » 25 Jun 2006, 20:30

Does anyone remember Crazy Foam?

It was basically shaving for kids to play with and came in aaerosol with a head shaped like various animals. It was quite expensive so my Mum didn't like buying it (along with Matey bubble bath) but I can remember playing with it in the bath at a young age. Not sure it was the first thing, but I can remember thinking it was fun.
BillShipton

Postby Phantom » 26 Jun 2006, 09:53

first mess - shampoo / bubble bath (easy to wash off after).

first food - raw eggs. First time I ejeculated was sitting on the toilet with a raw egg in my underpants! I got the shock of my life .... I thought I was the only person in the world who had discovered the wonderful fun you can have with your nob, and had no idea there was an 'end result' (you can guess I was pretty young!!)

The rest, as they say, is history! Every time I knew my parents/siblings would be out for the whole afternoon, it was time to raid the kitchen and toiletries.

Phantom
Phantom

Postby gooeykez » 05 Jul 2006, 01:55

The first thing i ued was when i was about 15, i put eggs down my boxers and broke them, then i egg and floured my hair.
I did enjoy that.
Gooeykez
gooeykez

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 05 Jul 2006, 07:56

BillShipton wrote:
Does anyone remember Crazy Foam?

Crazy Foam Crazy Foam the push button fun.

Now how did the rest of that jingle go?
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Next

Return to General WAM Banter