TNMMC

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

TNMMC

Postby TheDefector » 21 Jun 2006, 22:05

The Naughty Mucky Messers club used to exist on the West Coast and was run by a guy called Terry. A few sets turned up in the Splosh Mag and I heard on the messy grapevine that he may be re-starting a club along similar lines. Anyone know any more information on this? They had a few nice models like Alex and Red going back a few years now just wondered if anyone into UK Sploshing knows anything more about this?
TheDefector

Postby Richard » 22 Jun 2006, 01:36

Yes, his name is Terry Ridler and his production values as a photographer were first class. I have a couple of samples of his work in my files but have no information regarding the NMMC restarting. It would be great if he did start production again.

Sotonude.
Richard

Postby Hayley » 22 Jun 2006, 11:09

We haven't heard anything either, but his photography was first class.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Hayley » 22 Jun 2006, 11:29

Aha! Just seen this...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tnmmc_remembered

It's a Yahoo group with pics from the TNMMC days which has just started. I doubt that means Terry is starting shooting or holding events again though. Still, good to see the material from the old days not going to waste.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Sploshman » 22 Jun 2006, 20:00

Joined earlier today.

Hope they can reform it and get it back running.
Sploshman

Postby TheDefector » 27 Jun 2006, 16:51

The yahoo group is starting to take shape at TNMMC and things are looking positive so far. Terry has hinted at a restart if there is enough interest and help, lets see what happens. The picture sets in Splosh were very good and would be good if he can re-trace the former models as they were very popular with messers. TNMMC girls meet Gilly and Decadent Doll is pure fantasy right now :roll:
TheDefector

Postby Sploshman » 27 Jun 2006, 18:19

TheDefector wrote:TNMMC girls meet Gilly and Decadent Doll is pure fantasy right now :roll:

Now that would be something special :D.

Think that there only in touch with a few of the models now tho' (Lorry, Ann, Alison and maybe Alex i think).

Obivously Jo still does stuff for you guys and Gilly.

And Sammy's still kinda about doing the odd WAM stuff with Gilly innit??.

Think Red is still about too as i've seen her pics on another site a few months back.
Sploshman

I'm back

Postby messyterry » 29 Jun 2006, 08:41

sotonude wrote:Yes, his name is Terry Ridler and his production values as a photographer were first class. I have a couple of samples of his work in my files but have no information regarding the NMMC restarting. It would be great if he did start production again.

Sotonude.

Hi Sotonude,

Thanks for the compliments. After what seems an eternity I'm back even if TNMMC isn't quite there yet, but I'm hopeful it will be before too long. I've recently started a Yahoo group TNMMC Remembered, so all the information and progress of getting TNMMC back will be posted there.

Hopefully we'll soon be producing more photo-sets etc:, plus of course get back to arranging messy sessions for you guys which is what it was all about really. There's still a lot of work to do before I can restart the club, but with luck we can get all the problems ironed out and do something positive.

Terry (messyterry)
I'm from Bristol, and from late 1998 - 2002 I ran a WAM club (TNMMC). After TNMMC closed I retired from WAM, but I've made a comeback and pleased to say TNMMC is back.
messyterry

Re: TNMMC

Postby Smiley » 29 Jun 2006, 21:22

So glad to see the yahoo group back in town!

Some really good pics on the site!
Smiley

Re: TNMMC

Postby messyterry » 30 Jun 2006, 07:39

james wrote:So glad to see the yahoo group back in town!

Some really good pics on the site!

Hi James,

Glad you're enjoying the group and the photographs. There are plenty more photographs to be added in time, so hopefully there'll be something to keep everyone happy.

At least this is the first step in bringing TNMMC back to life.

Terry
I'm from Bristol, and from late 1998 - 2002 I ran a WAM club (TNMMC). After TNMMC closed I retired from WAM, but I've made a comeback and pleased to say TNMMC is back.
messyterry

Postby DecadentDoll » 30 Jun 2006, 20:48

Sounds fantastic to me :D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby messyterry » 30 Jun 2006, 21:45

DecadentDoll wrote:Sounds fantastic to me :D

Glad you all approve of the idea of getting TNMMC back again, I loved running it at the time, and would love to see it resurected.

Terry
messyterry

Return to General WAM Banter