Mistress Gilly puts DD in the stocks

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Re: Mistress Gilly puts DD in the stocks

Postby wamman73 » 20 Jun 2006, 17:30

SillyGilly wrote:Hi there worms!

It's Mistress Gilly here...and you'll never guess who I've put in my stocks tis week at www.gillysillyhouse.com. Why it's none other than that silly singing bint from Belfast, Decadent Doll. I mean, how dare she sing on MY website!

Well, she gets here proper punishment in the latest movie now up at the Silly House, I can tell you.

Of course, you have to be a member of my exclusive band to see it, but I have allowed that other floozy Hayley put put a few pictures up here for all the cheapskates amongst you who can't part with a mere 12 quid a month. You really are missing a treat by not joining, you pathetic little men.

Go on, check out www.gillysillyhouse.com now! I dare you.

Mistress Gilly
Queen of pvc and pies!

just viewed the video great acting DD although you could tell you were enjoying it when you shouldnt have keep up the good work
wamman73

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 20 Jun 2006, 18:35

Fantastic pics, must have been great fun. Lovely oufit Gilly, and as for DD what a smashing pair of knickers.
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

nice shoot

Postby andy250 » 20 Jun 2006, 18:54

love the pics DD.

I have to say Gilly looks horny in the pvc, I'll have to pay a visit for that I feel.

Andy
andy250

Postby Sploshman » 20 Jun 2006, 19:41

Great stuff and loving Gilly in the leather :).

Hope DD gets her revenge on you Gilly :P.
Sploshman

Postby welshcakes » 20 Jun 2006, 21:32

Wow! Blue steel!
I have to say, the Little Red Riding Hood look really suits DD. And so does the topless look, come to think of it. She's just a born sploshing victim.
And as for Gilly in the pvc...mmmmmmmmm.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby caroline2 » 21 Jun 2006, 07:50

Isn't she fabulous!!!
caroline2

Postby SillyGilly » 21 Jun 2006, 11:22

Thank you for the compliments about my pvc gear. Mistress Gilly, my nasty alter-ego with the catsuit and boots, has appeared several times on www.gillysillyhouse.com messing up maidens. You can also see her on the third of our DVDs in Curse of the Vamp Pie-er.

I call her a dumbinatrix cos although she is a bully she always screws up and winds up on the receiving end. Part Two will be on the site next weekend.
SillyGilly

Postby DecadentDoll » 21 Jun 2006, 15:10

A born sploshing victim!!! Love it!!

Gilly is fantastic, but bullied me for singing *pout* ...

*rubs hands though* ..........revenge shall be mine!

muahahha :D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby slavetogunge » 21 Jun 2006, 17:23

DD

you do look mighty fine though i do have to say, please keep doing more splosh and put them on here. do you have any photo sets for sale?????
As I sail around the world, will I find the messest girl in the land?
slavetogunge

Postby gooeykez » 21 Jun 2006, 20:35

Fantastic pictures DD u look stunning, can u put the stocks on the village green and we can all have a go, and stunning catsuit shots gilly
gooeykez

Postby TheDefector » 21 Jun 2006, 20:58

Just seen part 1 of the download and its great. Gilly was very convincing domme bitch and her laugh was pure evil :evil:

DD played the messy victim extremely well and now she's going to be a regular I'll be sure to keep my membership going :lol:

Looking forward to part 2 and wondering if and how DD will get her revenge :?
TheDefector

Postby DecadentDoll » 22 Jun 2006, 19:20

slavetogunge wrote:DD

you do look mighty fine though i do have to say, please keep doing more splosh and put them on here. do you have any photo sets for sale?????

Hiya!

im sure i'll continue, i love the mess, the fun, the only bit i dont love is the big coach trip, aahhhh what i wouldnt do for some new ID!

i do sell pic sets...when requested, pm me about it and i'll tell you more! :)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Previous

Return to General WAM Banter