Samantha Jane On The Job

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Samantha Jane On The Job

Postby NX » 16 Mar 2008, 02:28

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me the name of the rather sexy headmistress (Miss Titts) I recall who got breakfast in bed literally.

Cheers

NX
I'm the Doctor! I am A Timelord! I am 903 years old
NX

Postby andy250 » 16 Mar 2008, 13:41

I think her name was Tanya??? though my marbles may be going, I recall Bill or maybe Mike nomic, commenting on 38g Bust size!!!!!!

Over to Bill as I'm sure he could tell us few storys from the filming, plus its good excuse to plug the film again.

regards

Andy
andy250

Postby Mike Nomic » 16 Mar 2008, 14:41

andy250 wrote:I think her name was Tanya??? though my marbles may be going, I recall Bill or maybe Mike nomic, commenting on 38g Bust size!!!!!!

Over to Bill as I'm sure he could tell us few storys from the filming, plus its good excuse to plug the film again.

regards

Andy

Her name was Tanya, and she was 38G: it's on the front cover of the video.

Andy, the lass I mentioned at Leeds was Mellie-d (Google for her website) with whom I did her first mud video shoot. She was only(!!) 32G, all natural, as was her affinity for mud - the point of note was that one of her hobbies was trampolining!!

Mike.
Normality is subjective!
Mike Nomic

Fetlife: Mike Nomic
UMD: Mike Nomic

Postby BillShipton » 16 Mar 2008, 14:56

Hi

The lady's name was indeed Tanya and, to be honest, she wasn't the best model we've ever had. After ringing us constantly asking to work for us, when she turned up she immediately insisted on 'no messy hair' etc and is the only model to this day who went away saying she didn't enjoy it. So Norma Stits was a prissy old woman in reality as well.

However it won't spoil your enjoyment of the film - still available on video for about a fiver if you ask nicely or on DVD for £15.

Bill
BillShipton

Postby NX » 16 Mar 2008, 16:13

Cheers for the help all, still have a VHS copy somewhere, just need to find a VHS videorecorder to play it on. Just was thinking about her after DD and CC. Shame she turned out to be such a wet blanket as she had great knockers.

NX
NX

Postby andy250 » 16 Mar 2008, 20:43

Mike Nomic wrote:
andy250 wrote:I think her name was Tanya??? though my marbles may be going, I recall Bill or maybe Mike nomic, commenting on 38g Bust size!!!!!!

regards

Andy

Her name was Tanya, and she was 38G: it's on the front cover of the video.

Andy, the lass I mentioned at Leeds was Mellie-d (Google for her website) with whom I did her first mud video shoot. She was only(!!) 32G, all natural, as was her affinity for mud - the point of note was that one of her hobbies was trampolining!!

Mike.

Cor blimey, this story gets even better!!!!!! I never realized it was the same woman!!!!! go on Mike this is what they want...

regards

Andy
andy250

Postby eden » 17 Mar 2008, 16:37

BillShipton wrote:Hi

The lady's name was indeed Tanya and, to be honest, she wasn't the best model we've ever had. After ringing us constantly asking to work for us, when she turned up she immediately insisted on 'no messy hair' etc and is the only model to this day who went away saying she didn't enjoy it. So Norma Stits was a prissy old woman in reality as well.

Bill

Is it just me who thinks that is a bit rude?
Love, Eden

On fetlife as eden_blue
eden

Postby BillShipton » 17 Mar 2008, 16:45

Me or her?
BillShipton

Postby jon42 » 17 Mar 2008, 20:31

I have it on good authority that eden was referring to her, not you. She thinks you're lovely.
jon42

Postby Invicta » 17 Mar 2008, 20:47

NX-74205 wrote:Cheers for the help all, still have a VHS copy somewhere, just need to find a VHS videorecorder to play it on. Just was thinking about her after DD and CC. Shame she turned out to be such a wet blanket as she had great knockers.

NX

I've still got it on VHS as well- haven't watched that in ages, I'll have to dig it out
Invicta

Postby BillShipton » 17 Mar 2008, 23:26

Hi

Glad to hear that Eden didn't think I was being deliberately rude. Tanya was actually a lot ruder than I have quoted...

SJoJ starts a bit slowly. It was early days as a video writer for me so there are lots of rubbish puns rather than visual gags to start with but it does improve. Nice early decorating scene too. With wallpaper paste over the head (as missed by the Scavenger thread).

Oh and Charlotte who was impossibly cute in her wet satin PJs. A lot cuter than Andy anyway (now I am being rude).

Bill
BillShipton

Postby NX » 18 Mar 2008, 00:51

Must admit Bill that Art Teacher looked a bit dodgy to me! LOL. Now that is rude of me being no oil painting myself

Forgot about the bath scene, I think that video was quite good personally, always was a sucker for bad puns and sexy almost naked ladies getting messy and wet, even the Prima Tanya. Maybe you should do a reamake as that is all Hollywood seems to do these days. Sure CC or DD be perfect casting for Miss Stitts.

Really must go lookout the VCR now LOL

NX
NX

Postby eden » 18 Mar 2008, 01:27

BillShipton wrote:Me or her?

Her! We all know you are the perfect gentleman. Sorry, I got a little irate at the thought of someone asking for a job and then being.... well, rude!
Love, Eden

On fetlife as eden_blue
eden

Postby Hayley » 18 Mar 2008, 10:50

NX-74205 wrote:Must admit Bill that Art Teacher looked a bit dodgy to me! LOL. Now that is rude of me being no oil painting myself

Hehe quite agree! Not only that but dungarees and a pipe - what was he thinking? No wonder he turned to directing!

But I dispute Bill being no oil painting. He's an oil painting alright - a surrealist oil painting!
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby andy250 » 18 Mar 2008, 15:17

BillShipton wrote:Hi

Glad to hear that Eden didn't think I was being deliberately rude. Tanya was actually a lot ruder than I have quoted...

SJoJ starts a bit slowly. It was early days as a video writer for me so there are lots of rubbish puns rather than visual gags to start with but it does improve. Nice early decorating scene too. With wallpaper paste over the head (as missed by the Scavenger thread).

Oh and Charlotte who was impossibly cute in her wet satin PJs. A lot cuter than Andy anyway (now I am being rude).

Bill

he he he he, your not wrong their Bill, thats for certain..... Have to admit the scene with Charollete is rather hot, wonder if thats why I got into them!!! (pardon the pun)

regards

Andy
andy250

Next

Return to General WAM Banter