DD Sploshing session

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

DD Sploshing session

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 17 Jun 2006, 07:26

Hello there Hayley, Bill or DD.

Are you able to let on as to what any likely sploshing sessions are about?

Or are they a secret for now?
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby Hayley » 17 Jun 2006, 13:21

Hi

Bill only got back this morning! DD and her bf are staying up the road from him but after three days of shoots, it's her day off!

He will be giving you the full story of the shoots next week - maybe in the GOOEY NEWS BLOG, which we are hoping to get up next week. If not then here.

All I know at the moment is that it went well, DD was her magnificent self doing a day's filming for Mouse, an afternoon for Gilly, her birthday bash for us and a private session with Driversoft all in three days.

So look out for details next week, either here or in the soon-to-arrive Soggy Blog
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 17 Jun 2006, 14:14

Hayley wrote:
All I know at the moment is that it went well, DD was her magnificent self doing a day's filming for Mouse, an afternoon for Gilly, her birthday bash for us and a private session with Driversoft all in three days.

Soggy Blog

Sounds like it might take her a while to get "smelly" clean!
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby Sploshman » 17 Jun 2006, 15:45

Hayley wrote:and a private session with Driversoft all in three days

Lucky sod :D.
Sploshman

Postby Hayley » 17 Jun 2006, 16:35

When he gets back (cos he stayed the night in Hastings as well), we should pressurise Driversoft to put up some pics from his HOUR LONG film on THIS forum! Apparently it was a very nice session.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Sploshman » 19 Jun 2006, 11:42

Hayley wrote:When he gets back (cos he stayed the night in Hastings as well), we should pressurise Driversoft to put up some pics from his HOUR LONG film on THIS forum! Apparently it was a very nice session.

Hayley

Pressure away LOL.
Sploshman

Postby driversoft » 19 Jun 2006, 20:18

Sploshman wrote:
Hayley wrote:When he gets back (cos he stayed the night in Hastings as well), we should pressurise Driversoft to put up some pics from his HOUR LONG film on THIS forum! Apparently it was a very nice session.

Hayley

Pressure away LOL.

I have to say DD was fantastic :D - it was apparantly her first private session (hope she doesn't mind me saying that), and she's a Natural Born WAMmer - hmm sounds like a movie!! I will be happy to post some pics - or rather I'll send them to the forum to post, as it seems to work that way - but I have to Mpeg the movie first - sorry, but that may take me a little longer than I would like for various reasons, primarily involving work and multiple locations - I can't wait to see it on my PC either!!

Planning another session whenever things become possible again already :P
It wasn't that long ago that I'd punch someone in the face when they pissed me off; now I just delete them from Facebook - that'll show the mother-fuckers...
driversoft

Postby Hayley » 19 Jun 2006, 20:20

Thanks Driversoft!

Looking forward to seeing the pics myself!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby DecadentDoll » 19 Jun 2006, 22:12

I had....an absolutely amaaaaaaaaazing time!

Thank you to Driversoft, yeah it was my first private session and I'm so glad you were pleased with it!

Mouses film was absolutely insane and surreal but amazing good fun :D

Meeting Gilly was fab too and my birthday party messiness was mucho fun, as you'll see soon!

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh also THANK YOU WELSHCAKES, for the wonderful t-shirt and card, you rock my socks.

Knackered after my trip back, Mike and I had a great time, and i hope you enjoy the results when you all see them!

more later....xxxxxxxxxx
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Sploshman » 20 Jun 2006, 19:52

Now hopes DD can make the mud meet 2 weeks time Saturday :).
Sploshman

Postby welshcakes » 20 Jun 2006, 21:27

You're welcome, DD. I'm glad you liked them.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Return to General WAM Banter