REALLY MESSY DVDS

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

REALLY MESSY DVDS

Postby slavetogunge » 15 Jun 2006, 22:03

Does anyone know of any messy dvds of women being totally covered and then masterbating or having sex??? if you do can you please let me know then i can get a copy for when im at sea (bet hard to get really messy on a warship)
slavetogunge

Postby Hayley » 17 Jun 2006, 00:34

For real sex you would need an R18 DVD and there aren't any messy R18 DVDs as yet. Sex WSM is the closest with lots of boy/girl messty action. Mucky Pups has a very bice messy masturbation scene with Georgie at the end but is only on video at present.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Richard » 18 Jun 2006, 18:04

Hayley, are there any immediate plans to issue 'Mucky Puppies' on DVD? I want to obtain a copy but don't want to buy yet another video as I am still working on transferring my existing collection to DVD.

Sotonude.
Richard

Postby Richard » 18 Jun 2006, 18:12

Another thought; has anyone else had problems with the SSS series? I have Vol 4 and it is unwatchable, the picture keeps breaking up. It is the only messy DVD that I have purchased which has been faulty but the experience has put me off buying more of the series.

Sotonude.
Richard

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 18 Jun 2006, 19:47

Wasn't or isn't there a company called Gooerotica that once released a fairly naughty messy dvd? No idea how rude or messy though.
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby Hayley » 19 Jun 2006, 11:59

Yes, we are hoping to put Mucky Pups on DVD soon. It is certainly the next one to be done.

The SSS series use American master tapes on NTSC and we have had problems in the past with copies from our duplicator. However, we recently had a new batch done and have had no complaints about these which suggests it was a bad batch of disks rather than anything else.

I would suggest you buy whatever you like cos we will always replace anything faulty (with another product if necessary).

Gooerotica did almost entirely outdoor mud stuff which had to be ordered from the US as it was not passed by the BBFC in this country. I have heard stories (and I stress they are rumours) that they weren't very good at delivery. I believe that some of PieVids stuff has sex toy play in, and they are very reliable.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Return to General WAM Banter