Mud Meet @ The Barling Mudflats In Essex - Sat July 1st 06'

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Mud Meet @ The Barling Mudflats In Essex - Sat July 1st 06'

Postby Sploshman » 14 Jun 2006, 14:00

As you may (or not) have noticed me and Messboy (from the UMD and soon to be of here) are setting up a mud meet at the mudflats in Barling Essex (the same famous ones that Dids, Chantelle etc use) on Saturday July 1st.

You can come and join us in the mud or you can also just watch at the side if you want to - no pressure (we would rather you in the gooey slop with us tho hahahah).

We also are afterwards going to have a few drinks at a nearby pub and maybe watch a certain national team (if they bloody get that far - don't get me started lol) play in the World Cup too.

Me and Messboy are still sorting out details of the time and where we are going to all meet up at before we get to the mudflats so i will post them up when we finalise them in the next day or so.

This post is mainly for a role call of who 100% coming to the meet - nutthing else (so if your 100% coming then just leave a post on here and we'll put some more details up later about it).

Confirmed details so far:

Venue: Barling Mudflats in Essex
Date: Sat 1st July (26 DAYS TO MY 27TH B-DAY LOL!!)
Time: TBC
Meeting Place: TBC (but i think i'm meeting up with a few others in Southend station)

Clothing: Whatever you want :D

BRING A LOT OF WATER TO CLEAN YOURSELVES WITH AS THERE ISN'T THAT MUCH OF A PLACE TO CLEAN OFF AT SO I'M TOLD!!

More info soon but if you would like to ask a qusetion on here then feel free to do so or PM me or Messboy (when he finally registers) on ere :).
Sploshman

Postby Hayley » 14 Jun 2006, 15:54

Thanks, that stands out much more.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Sploshman » 14 Jun 2006, 18:32

:).

Just to let ppl know - i'm going to hopefully going to go to the location myself before the meetup to see how things are etc.

Only prob is that i don't have anyone who can go with me right now but hopefully that will be sorted soon (unless anyone wants to offer on here).
Sploshman

Postby Sploshman » 14 Jun 2006, 19:21

Also.........

If you guys have any sugesstions on the time we should meet then let me know ASAP.
Sploshman

Postby dougiezerts » 14 Jun 2006, 20:08

Any thoughts of videotaping the event?
If you wanna feel extasy
You've got to get down and dirty!
Get into the mudbeat!
dougiezerts

Postby Sploshman » 14 Jun 2006, 20:14

Pics yes, video - i don't know about that and i know some of the guys won't want there face on camera.
Sploshman

Postby dougiezerts » 14 Jun 2006, 20:39

Hey, I don't want to see the guys! :lol:
If you wanna feel extasy
You've got to get down and dirty!
Get into the mudbeat!
dougiezerts

Postby Sploshman » 14 Jun 2006, 20:48

dougiezerts wrote:Hey, I don't want to see the guys! :lol:

U knw what i mean ;) :P
Sploshman

Postby DELETED » 14 Jun 2006, 21:02

DELETED
DELETED

Postby Sploshman » 14 Jun 2006, 21:22

GungeSlut wrote:yep he means if anypone trys to take pics of me their camera will end up lost in the mud. Nuff said.

Excatly hun :D.

And reply to my txt you :P.
Sploshman

Postby Sploshman » 15 Jun 2006, 13:19

Due to the amount of ppl interested in the meet - a limit has been put on the amount of ppl coming now or it could be come a free for all which none of us want.

At the moment there's definatley a core 6 of us going and that is.......

Gungeslut
Messy Laura
Messboy
Messboy's Mate
Myself
James

..........and then a few (and i mean the odd 3-4 people) possibles/maybes (pending if they can make it) and then that's it.

Dids - possibly
DD - possibly
Messex - possibly
Essexgungefan - possibly
Essex Sandra and BF (sorry i forgot your name mate) - possibly

The reigns have to be pulled in now (soz) or it could get a bit ott and we don't want that (i know i don't lol).

Remember it's not like the usual meetups where they are in a pub etc and everyone can just come and pop in and there hopefully with be another in the future if it goes well.

I will be checking out the mudflats this sunday to see how they are etc...
Sploshman

Re: Mud Meet @ The Barling Mudflats In Essex - Sat July 1st

Postby Guest » 15 Jun 2006, 16:54

Yes put me down! 99.9% - ill be heading to Southend Victoria from Liverpool street - return train ticket about £18. Sploshman maybe we could hook up so our friend GS can give us a life from the station :) - drop me a line on that.

Does anyone know a good hotel to book up on the cheap side of things - or does anyone fancy sharing a travelodge room with me £46 quid ( £23 each ) but thats a twin room with 2 single beds and i see the Travelodge is in Southend town centre. Id need to know of you to share a room like that. Could maybe even squeeze in a wam session in the evening.

Cheers

J

Postby Smiley » 15 Jun 2006, 16:58

Anonymous wrote:Yes put me down! 99.9% - ill be heading to Southend Victoria from Liverpool street - return train ticket about £18. Sploshman maybe we could hook up so our friend GS can give us a life from the station :) - drop me a line on that.

Does anyone know a good hotel to book up on the cheap side of things - or does anyone fancy sharing a travelodge room with me £46 quid ( £23 each ) but thats a twin room with 2 single beds and i see the Travelodge is in Southend town centre. Id need to know of you to share a room like that. Could maybe even squeeze in a wam session in the evening.

Sorry that was me - forgot to sign in - What am i like tut tut!!!!
Smiley

Postby stu08 » 15 Jun 2006, 20:07

dam wish i could make this
stu08

Postby Sploshman » 15 Jun 2006, 23:53

james wrote:
Anonymous wrote:Yes put me down! 99.9% - ill be heading to Southend Victoria from Liverpool street - return train ticket about £18. Sploshman maybe we could hook up so our friend GS can give us a life from the station :) - drop me a line on that.

Sorry that was me - forgot to sign in - What am i like tut tut!!!!

You joker James - you done a DD on us.

PM me your number as i don't seem to have it on my phone and i'll give you a call to chat more.
Sploshman

Next

Return to General WAM Banter