poll

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby Sploshman » 28 Apr 2006, 16:31

Can i join in with the fun :-D.
Sploshman

Re: poll

Postby HenryWilcox » 28 Apr 2006, 19:27

Heh, count me in! I have a few wet pics of myself (not showing my face though, i'm still scared of this interweb thing).

I could post them if people wanted- I doubt they're of enough quality for Channel Free!

Henry

PS And any time DD or GS fancy gunging me, let the record show I stand ready!
HenryWilcox

Postby TottyMcGee » 28 Apr 2006, 19:35

I haven't sploshed as a boy in a while, but hey, I'm game! :)
TottyMcGee

Postby DELETED » 28 Apr 2006, 22:05

DELETED
DELETED

now this would be cool

Postby andy250 » 28 Apr 2006, 23:05

how about Miss Helen, Mandy, Silly Gilly and Claire all doing a set together now that would be mad...... I feel plan coming together...
Ian, Ian, Lights, camera, action!!!!!!!! follwoed by the usual gunge chaos!!!!!!
andy250

Postby TottyMcGee » 28 Apr 2006, 23:31

When not peforming I'm actually more of an in-betweenie (I like to mix things up, I went through quite a long phase when I wore skirts in male outfits pretty much all the time), but my WAM persona sort of developed into full fledged girl over time.

So I always saw the Rocky Horror stocking and suspenders outfit as a more a cool outfit for everyone to wear rather than a necessarily femenine look - I think the Rocky Horror bodybuilder physique looks great in that look.

I went to see Richard O'Brien open the Fab Café in Leeds, one of the stories he told was about the stuntman they hired in the film to do Frankenfurter's high dive during "Rose Tint My World". When the stuntman saw the outfit he'd have to wear, he wanted to make it clear that he really wasn't into that sort of thing, that he was all man, tut tut, shocking, etc. etc. so he was walking around the set trying to be ultra butch. But as everyone knows who's ever worn high stillettos, they necessarily affect your walk and efforts to act butch in them come out more effette and mincing than any other technique you could try - it's hard to tell the story without being able to demonstrate, but imagine every comedian's impression of a Ricki Lake audience member ("you tell him, gurl-friend!") and you sort of get the picture.

I have shaved leg and body hair and even when it's grown back it's naturally fair (so won't show up as an impressive enough forest), but I daresay I could manage a RH homage at some point. :)
TottyMcGee

Postby DELETED » 28 Apr 2006, 23:50

DELETED
DELETED

Postby DecadentDoll » 29 Apr 2006, 01:14

just have to butt in and say....richard o brien *rarrrrr*
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Hayley » 29 Apr 2006, 09:20

Hi

Seems to me what we have here are several different categories...

men being messed up by women (WAM Domme!)
men dressed as women getting messed up by men or women
and men self messing.

Like I said in my "mission statement" (that's the Welcome for sensible people not into business-speak), we encourage ALL forms of WAM and sploshing here, so feel free to post though I do think everything should be titled in such a way that people know what they are going to get (that way the less tolerant can stay away!).

Personally, I think female clothing looks better messy than male clothing. Something to do with the fabrics, I reckon, though a good pair of tight wet jeans works. So the semi-look - blokes in items of feminine clothing but not full drag - can be fab (bikers in mini skirts...mmm). I also like the full drag queen thing. Don't really get 'granny tranny' outfits - messing up a cardy doesn't do it for me!

So feel free to post your stuff, guys... and girls get your guys messy. To misquote The Sweet..."Turn another page, it's a Queen Age WAM-page now!"

Hayley

PS Talking of Sweet, Steve Priest the guitarist...now he looked fab in the full slap!
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby the bulber » 29 Apr 2006, 10:42

What about women in mens clothes and underwear? :shock:
This is one of my weak spots. :oops:
Anyone else like this type of cross dressing. :wink:
you've been bulbed
the bulber

Postby DELETED » 29 Apr 2006, 11:02

DELETED
DELETED

Postby the bulber » 29 Apr 2006, 11:22

Errr... dinner suit, top hat and tails, snooker players attire, cricket whites and tight fitting boxer shorts, these are a few of my favourite things. (sound of music moment here) :oops:
you've been bulbed
the bulber

Postby piemeplease » 29 Apr 2006, 15:21

I'd do ANYTHING to be thoroughly pied by a woman and yeah it'd be even better to be pied by a woman while all dressed up too :D
piemeplease

Postby Hayley » 29 Apr 2006, 15:26

More into female versions of male clothes so they are more tailored than real men's clobber.

Yup, tuxes, uniforms, suits and (my bizarre moment) boiler/jump suits...all fine by me.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby the bulber » 29 Apr 2006, 19:05

So there's no chance of Bill catching you wearing his clothes, hmm shame that. :lol:
you've been bulbed
the bulber

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter