At the risk of drifting further off-thread;

As you can see, he was very happy.
TottyMcGee

Postby DELETED » 28 Apr 2006, 21:59

DELETED
DELETED

cd wamming

Postby andy250 » 28 Apr 2006, 22:37

Glad you like the pics, woman if you only lived in the north west, we could do everything you've just talked about and more, there are some more pics on umd under the group section go and find cheshire gunge we're on their. You would get a serious wamming sat in the Disastermind chair. The only game where you play to lose...........

Andy
andy250

cd wamming

Postby andy250 » 28 Apr 2006, 22:38

Glad you like the pics, woman if you only lived in the north west, we could do everything you've just talked about and more, there are some more pics on umd under the group section go and find cheshire gunge we're on their. You would get a serious wamming sat in the Disastermind chair. The only game where you play to lose...........

Andy
andy250

Postby TottyMcGee » 28 Apr 2006, 22:41

For vindictive reasons;

Sharon Osbourne - she's helped hubby get rid of any shred of dignity and credibility he might have had left and thought it was professional behaviour to heave eggs at Iron Maiden at Ozfest, so I reckon she ought to respond well to a gunging. In wasabi for preference.

For none-vindictive reasons;

Bjork
Melina (of MNM, fine WWE tag team)
Little Nell (she can go in with Tim Curry, so GS gets her wish too!)
Debbie McGee

To add votes to people already mentioned;

Sophie Ellis Bextor ("crap pop star" my arse - Posh bird does disco, love it!)
Billie Piper
Madonna

Token male;

Seal

For the "never going to happen" group;

The Queen

..which I believe makes ten. Put 'em in whatever order you want.

Incidentally, this Cheryl Tweedy who keeps getting mentioned - was she the farm owner in "Chicken Run"?
TottyMcGee

Postby Hayley » 01 May 2006, 13:53

Hi

Our Top Ten for now...(in no particular order)

1) Charlotte Church cos she drinks, smokes and shags a rugby player so she must be cool (says Hayley)

2) Pamela Anderson cos she's still the world's top slapper and looks dead dirty (says Bill)

3) Chantelle off Big Brother NOT cos we fancy her but cos we want to hear her shout. OH! MY! GOD! as the cold custard hits her

4) Nell McAndrew cos we do fancy her and Bill has met her and says she is really nice.

5) Holly Willoughby cos she was well up for it before ITV turned her into an autocue reading clothes horse on prime time.

6) Fearne Cotton - but only if she has a pie fight with Holly cos we reckon they'd REALLY go for it.

7) Pink cos she got gunged on Nickelodeon once and seemed to think it was funny

8) Lauren Laverne cos she's another woman who looks like she seriously likes being fucked up

9) Jordan cos she'd sell it to OK magazine and we'd pick up a few members!

10) Kaddy Lee-Preston (South East Today weather girl - see below) cos we met her in a pub, she's a bloody good laugh and can knock back Stella faster than we can!

Of course, it may all change next week.

Hayley and Bill
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Hayley » 01 May 2006, 13:53

Hi

Our Top Ten for now...(in no particular order)

1) Charlotte Church cos she drinks, smokes and shags a rugby player so she must be cool (says Hayley)

2) Pamela Anderson cos she's still the world's top slapper and looks dead dirty (says Bill)

3) Chantelle off Big Brother NOT cos we fancy her but cos we want to hear her shout. OH! MY! GOD! as the cold custard hits her

4) Nell McAndrew cos we do fancy her and Bill has met her and says she is really nice.

5) Holly Willoughby cos she was well up for it before ITV turned her into an autocue reading clothes horse on prime time.

6) Fearne Cotton - but only if she has a pie fight with Holly cos we reckon they'd REALLY go for it.

7) Pink cos she got gunged on Nickelodeon once and seemed to think it was funny

8) Lauren Laverne cos she's another woman who looks like she seriously likes being fucked up

9) Jordan cos she'd sell it to OK magazine and we'd pick up a few members!

10) Kaddy Lee-Preston (South East Today weather girl - see below) cos we met her in a pub, she's a bloody good laugh and can knock back Stella faster than we can!

Of course, it may all change next week.

Hayley and Bill
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby boxster » 01 May 2006, 17:47

By far and large a good list, although I only know only a handful of UK personalities.

Why I have always wanted to boink and mess with Fergie is beyond me and my confessor....

And let us be kind to Jeri Ryan. As I suspect most people here are in the progressive community, a bit of Chicago politics is in order.

Her husband, Jack Ryan, divorced her. They many, many disputes over, among other things, his penchant for sex clubs in London, NYC, and Paris (hey,, look! boink my sexy wife.)

When this came out in 2002, after Mr Ryan won the GOP nomination for the US Senate, a certain young man named Barack Obama was a shoe-in.

So if Jeri Ryan did one good thing in her life, she started a decent man on the road to the White House.
don
boxster

Postby Hayley » 01 May 2006, 23:52

Sorry about th three posts. Had technical probs this afternoon, and by the time I came back from biker/beer/rock day it was too late to sort it!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Hayley » 02 May 2006, 00:10

Yay, got rid of the extra posts. Sorry, new to the technology, but even after more JD than I care to disclose, I managed to sort it out.

Hayley (still in the slut gear!)
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Hayley » 03 May 2006, 11:04

Hi

Since it came up "in another place" (as MPs call the House of Lords, but we now seem to call UMD), I want to make a special mention of Dani Behr who hosted the early series of The Word.

Although she never got messy herself, there were occasional messy scenes on the show - most famously a girl getting into a bath of horse piss and manure - and she did wear an outfit that changed my life! Well, at least it gave me the courage to wear my PVC in public! Now thanks to Messfreak, I have a picture of it to remind me!

As I recall the skirt was black PVC too (and at a time when fetish wasn't as fashionable as it is now). And I thought, if she can, so can I... and slowly I started 'slutting up' on a Sat night. It's also an outfit just made to be messed up!

Not sure if Dani wore it again. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't. As I now know well, she must have sweated her tits off! Nice feeling though.

Hayley
Attachments
Dani2.jpg
Dani2.jpg (46.62 KiB) Viewed 6829 times
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby piemeplease » 03 May 2006, 17:46

i'm volunteering to stand in for Bill. There is only so much self pieing a guy can do.
piemeplease

Postby Hayley » 03 May 2006, 18:55

Think you might find there's a bit of a queue to replace Bill!

But thanks for the offer...dead flattered. We'll get you pied somehow!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

pvc

Postby andy250 » 03 May 2006, 19:23

Pvc is great for wamming, it looks fantastic anyway, looks great covered in anything, its also pretty easy to clean.

Andy
andy250

Postby Hayley » 03 May 2006, 19:30

Feels good filled up too, warm custard squishing inside next to your boobs or fanny. Mmmmm

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter