wam in music videos

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 09 Jun 2006, 20:33

WAMFAN wrote:I keep re-posting this link, does it not work for anyone else?

Click Here - Girls on Film (uncut version)

Thanks very much for the link and yes it does work. It's just a bit cumbersome when you are still using tiny band.
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby DecadentDoll » 10 Jun 2006, 12:41

welshcakes wrote:Hey, remember that early Take That video? That really really really early Take That video from before they were famous? It featured them all with their awful pre-famous hair cuts in a plain white studio wearing not a lot more than a pair of leather trousers each and having a food fight.
Man, that was just about the gayest video I've ever seen! And I don't mean that in a Chris Moyles way either. It genuinely was a very very gay video. Not that there's anything wrong with that, mind.

.....yeah they had their arses being mopped after being covered in jelly!

I think it was "Do what You like"

It was on their documentary a while ago, i cant say i was a Take That fan at all, but i remember that one!

It was pretty homo-erotic lol.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby DELETED » 10 Jun 2006, 23:51

DELETED
DELETED

Postby DecadentDoll » 11 Jun 2006, 20:05

Go for it, but leave poor little Mark alone... I don't think he could take such a pounding. I'll take him away from the rest and bring him home and feed him marshmallows.

:D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby mudbath » 25 Jun 2006, 15:05

I know this post sort of died a death a while a go but i wondered if the great and noble denizens of this forum could help, i remember a music video with female solo artist where wearing a frilly white top (i think) crawled on all fours to get to her bloke, the great bit being this was on a table heavy with food beans cakes the lot....it must be at least 5-6 years ago though if anyone can help it would be greatly apreciated.....
mudbath

Postby carson dial » 26 Jun 2006, 07:18

Can't help with that one, but here's a fun video!
carson dial

Postby mudbath » 26 Jun 2006, 13:03

great link and great use of strawberry milkshake cheers
mudbath

Postby BreastSlopster » 27 Jun 2006, 06:19

RE: Marcella Detroit in "I'm no Angel", it seems that the dinner table scene may have been inspired by the movie "The Women's Club", and the whole washing machine thing was an obvious homage to "Tommy".

The dinner table scene *really* turned me on. The rest... well, it was meh.
"Gone philosophizin'... be back in an hour."
BreastSlopster

Postby mudbath » 27 Jun 2006, 11:03

you are a star breast slopster i have been trying to remember who it was for some time and have been searching all over the net to find it and yes i was also really turned on by the table scene.
mudbath

Postby BreastSlopster » 27 Jun 2006, 18:39

mudbath,

Thanks! :) Yeah, I saw a set of screencaps from "The Women's Club" long ago, and was so turned on, I HAD to get the film, so I found a cheap used VHS copy on Half.com. The scene is quite short, but what there is, is *VERY, VERY* hot, indeed.

I am planning to do a compilation WAM cliptape of scenes on DVD soon, and will have the entire scene on the disc. I also have the DVD of "Tommy".
"Gone philosophizin'... be back in an hour."
BreastSlopster

Postby gooeykez » 27 Jun 2006, 18:41

Hi guys, im not sure if it is mud chocolate or something made up for the video, but have a look at the video for dip it low, by christina milian, it is cool
Cheers Gooeykez
gooeykez

Previous

Return to General WAM Banter