DELETED

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 15 Jun 2006, 20:28

[quote="]

So tempted to lie and post some really nasty fantasys no one would like to try.

[/quote]

Do you think that would be possible on this forum? :P
Last edited by Spinynorman and Frilly on 02 Jul 2006, 23:39, edited 3 times in total.
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby DELETED » 15 Jun 2006, 20:50

DELETED
DELETED

Postby messyjames » 15 Jun 2006, 23:52

one of my fantasies is being dressed up in short silky skirt & silky top with knee high boots & a sexy blond wearing somethig simular silky with boots,
She pours gunge over me & fills my pants & boots. She then kneels down & starts sucking me off as she is i pour gunge & stuff over her head & down her silky top. Then she gets on top of me & we start having sex while gunge is fallling on us. sorry getting carrid away.
getting all perved up now/
messyjames

Postby gooeykez » 15 Jun 2006, 23:58

To add to my post from the other day, i have been thinkg about another costume for my head to toe wam, i would love to be dressed as a blushing bride, all the beautiful underwear corset and everything, and a beautiful fitted dress with vale and train, fully made up with a nice wig and a lovely pair of shoes, then have the entire outfit totally ruined with whatever the wedding party saw fit to cover me in, especially buckets and buckets of treacle
gooeykez

Postby caroline2 » 16 Jun 2006, 09:17

I would just love to play the Natelie Woods role in the wonderful pie scene from The Great Race. Only, unlike Natelie, I wouldn't want to start off in my underwear - (that could come later!) Initially I would be wearing a beautiful pink edwardian dress, complete with hat, gloves and bag.

I am getting excited just thinking about entering the kitchen through the door at the top of the stairs and looking in horror at the mayhem going below; knowing that any second my beautifully made up face is going to take a pie full-on!

Anyone else have fond memories of this film sequence?

Caroline
caroline2

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 16 Jun 2006, 22:23

caroline2 wrote:
Anyone else have fond memories of this film sequence?

Caroline

Quite a few people seem to remember this one. It often gets mentioned as a favourite or seminal moment, and quite rightly so.
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby BreastSlopster » 01 Jul 2006, 10:13

I have a few really dirty, horny fantasies...

The first would be to have sex (with a woman) in a pigpen full of sloppy, gooey mud, and also full of pigs. I'd fuck the woman in the mud, and we'd writhe around having truly filthy sex, being a couple of pigs ourselves.

The second, is to have sex on top of a dinner table with a FULL holiday dinner on it, as well as LOTS of super-gooey pies and cakes, and puddings. We'd splatter and smear foods all over each other as we have sex on the dinner table.

The third one would be to have sex in a huge tub full of either oatmeal, or mac and cheese.

Finally, I'd also love to participate in an oil orgy.
"Gone philosophizin'... be back in an hour."
BreastSlopster

Postby BreastSlopster » 01 Jul 2006, 10:17

Hayley wrote:Believe me, I have an answer to this question but it will be long and rude. Better not do it alone after a dull night out cos it will be longer and ruder still! And very politically incorrect! Hmmmm...just you wait!

Hayley

Ooh! I LOVE when fantasies get really horny and rude! Please share! The ruder, the better! :)
BreastSlopster

Postby Hayley » 01 Jul 2006, 13:18

It's in the reading room, Breastslopster!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby BreastSlopster » 02 Jul 2006, 07:40

I read it, Hayley, and left a comment! Loved it... I love the fact that you're into fish... that is a BIG turn-on for me! Damn... I was so horny after reading your story... I'll have to post one of my own soon!
BreastSlopster

Previous

Return to General WAM Banter