DELETED

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby DELETED » 22 Aug 2006, 12:03

DELETED
DELETED

Postby BillShipton » 22 Aug 2006, 12:15

You see, over the years, everything has been done!

So no points for originality any more, just producing good, fun messy material.
BillShipton

Postby DELETED » 22 Aug 2006, 15:16

DELETED
DELETED

Postby TottyMcGee » 22 Aug 2006, 16:39

Thing is Bill when I Domme I flogging is my thing if you know what I mean. One flogging scene I did lasted was 30 min long (that was just solid flooging not counting all the tying up and teaseing that happened before). I've worn stretc h fabrics and they're a dead loss it uses energy every time you streatch the material. Sometimes I wish I could do as my male counterparts do and take my top off! No wonder most flogging tops are male. Even a corset is anoying as you twist your toso as you flog. To be honest gym kit would be the most appropriat thing to wear for what I do. I always maintain that I slip my stilletos off once the subs blind folded so that they can't hear me walking around and I can sneak up on them. I can eclusivly reveal that it's actually because flogging in stilletos is even more bloody work.

Sigh.. if only the fantasists and "kneel worm" brigade could understand what hard work topping actually is. There's a fella in the scene around here who helped show me the ropes when I came in (pun not intended), but who I've often described as the only sub I know who makes his tops use a safe word. He's been doing this thing for so long now (the other joke that goes around about him is that when the dungeon providers take the stuff down at the end of the night, they just leave him strapped to it and set it back up at the next venue with him still on) that his skin has toughened up so much it's like crocodile hide and it takes about an hour of whipping just to get him to feel anything, much less satisfy him. On one memorable occasion at a club night there were seven of us around the table he was strapped to, all whipping together, and it still took ages to get through to him.
TottyMcGee

Postby DecadentDoll » 22 Aug 2006, 19:19

GungeSlut wrote:Oh no Bill not everything not when you have a creative and exceptionaly twisted mind like mine :lol:

nah, i still think there's nothing new under the sun :P
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby squirtuk » 22 Aug 2006, 19:54

I hope I havn't spoilt the flow of the whipping references here, whipping is not really my thing. I used to like it, with a bit of necrophilia, and sado masochism, but in the end, i thought, What the hell, I'm just flogging a dead horse.

Sorry about that ( who said the old ones are still the best!0

Actually I guess my reals kinks may not find too much favour here, but I still feel the need to make my little statement!

I enjoy wetlook, as well as ladies one piece swim suits, and knicker wetting, or any two or three, of the above.

How about this, a woman dresses in a swimsuit, as well as her normal outer clothes ( the swimsuit is worn as her undergarments) joyfully pisses herself, before drenching all her clothes and then can't hold herself back from full on sex, still with her clothes in place.

I can wax lyricly for hours on the subject, and variations on the above theme, but thats the fantasy that has done for me for the past 30 years or so!

BTW, I'm new here, this is my first post, so please go easy on the flaming!

Like the board, long may it drip!

SquirtUK
squirtuk

Postby BillShipton » 23 Aug 2006, 11:26

No, flaming here! And welcome along. Sorry her ladyship is in Spain otherwise she'd welcome you herself,

Nothing wrong with your idea at all! Wet clothing works for me as well as messy stuff, and more than happy to settle for a bathing cossie instead of undies (waits for inevitable post from Spinynorman about bikinis...oh I forgot he'll be watching the documentary about them on Channel 4 tonight).

And we have no qualms about knicker wetting here. Deliberate is better. More defiant!

So have a good time squirt and keep telling us your thousands of thoughts on the subject.
BillShipton

Postby DecadentDoll » 23 Aug 2006, 14:16

Welcome to the forum squirt :D

bill's right, we aren't the flaming type here.

i love getting in the bath with my clothes on, sometimes i do that before a messy session.

and knicker wetting is just so naughty and liberating

kudos !
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby andy250 » 23 Aug 2006, 19:29

You've all just reminded me of something I like too see women jogging in the rain!!!! esp with white tops!!!

regards

Andy
andy250

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 23 Aug 2006, 19:41

BillShipton wrote:
(waits for inevitable post from Spinynorman about bikinis...oh I forgot he'll be watching the documentary about them on Channel 4 tonight).

I refuse to be baited in this way. You make it sound as if Frilly and myself are somehow predictable and completely unable to resist commenting whenever there is a chance to discuss bikinis and there undenaible merits :!: :!: :!:

Oh bugger I think you got us there. :oops:
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 23 Aug 2006, 19:42

By the way what time's the tele prog on?
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby BillShipton » 23 Aug 2006, 21:05

It was last night on C4. Don't tell me you missed it! A whole hour devoted to the history of the bikini and which ones girls should wear! One or two got wet but strangely none got filled with rice pudding and chocolate like WAM Princess's a few weeks back.

Shame I say.
BillShipton

Postby NX » 23 Aug 2006, 22:40

Well you haven't been on terrestial telly for a while Bill, so maybe you could do the Splosh version of Bikini History on Five!

NX
NX

Postby andy250 » 24 Aug 2006, 15:39

If Bill appears on channel 5 again I can only say it will be 'mad as cheese!!!!!!!'

Was it the real sex guide or something like that, for some reason I saw it twice Bill and Sam carrying with lots of other peeps covered in goo. Both times I was pissed!!!! says something about my night time behaviour.....

regards

andy
(i was very, very drunk!!!!! hic up!!!!)
andy250

Postby BillShipton » 24 Aug 2006, 20:13

I try to forget about that one too!

Though it did introduce us to the equallt cheese-mad Mouse.
BillShipton

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter