Big Andy's Big 'At

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Big Andy's Big 'At

Postby TottyMcGee » 31 May 2006, 17:12

Here's a few of the pictures Andy's been on about lately, we'll be putting the full set up on Wamdrogony eventually though it'll have to wait until I get back from Germany (on business unrelated to big floppy hats and more to do with boots with too much metal on them) before I can get the set edited and thumbnails created. So these are a few shots hurridly resized just for you lovely people.

Around this time, when big sporting events are about to occur (I think it's golf this time, but I'm not too sure.. maybe tiddlywinks, or wrestling) every two-bit barrow boy starts wheeling out tacky "supporters" merchandise bearing the cross of St. George on daft items of clothing. We at Wamdrogony can't understand who buys all this stuff, I mean what sort of lummox looks at a big floppy England hat and thinks, "that's for me"?

Oh.

Still, looks like you could at least store loads of stuff in there.

Blimey, that thing's like a bottomless pit. We had to get Princess Mandy to come and help us fill it.

And this isn't showing all the bottles of paint, cans of soup and all the other sloppy stuff we poured in there.
So, let's see how that hat looks on him now.

A moderate improvement, I think you'll agree. But we carried on gunging him anyway.
Image[/img]
TottyMcGee

thanks Helen

Postby andy250 » 31 May 2006, 19:05

thanks for posting the pics Helen, still can't get the smell out of the hallway...
andy250

Postby Hayley » 31 May 2006, 19:27

Cool pics...if only we could do that to all footy fans!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby stu08 » 31 May 2006, 19:48

hay im a footy fan lol :lol:
stu08

Postby Dreamer » 31 May 2006, 20:56

Are you seriously suggesting you'd object to Hayley doing that to you? Are you for real???

What are you doing here?!?!

Hehe :lol:
------
Nath

Come with us now on a journey through space and time, to the world of the Mighty Boosh...
Dreamer

Postby DecadentDoll » 31 May 2006, 23:05

I suggest all us girls get into a big muddy rugby scrum...

only me ....?

;)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby DELETED » 31 May 2006, 23:07

DELETED
DELETED

Postby Hayley » 01 Jun 2006, 09:57

I don't think redevilstu was objecting but offering...otherwise he would have kept quiet!

Meanwhile in the rugby scrum....rugby players are nearly as horny as rock drummers in my opinion. Especially ones that play in real mud!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Princess Mandy » 01 Jun 2006, 13:29

Hi all.Breaking my Splosh virginity on this post ;p

Was great fun gunging Andy.That hat was a real bottomless pit.It needed 2 of us to lift the thing so we could "crown" Andy.Also,there was a very interesting river of cooking oil that somehow appeared during the session.Has your carpet survived Andy :lol:

Mandy xxxx
Princess Mandy

Postby Hayley » 01 Jun 2006, 14:51

Hi Princess

Tattoos and a frock work for me. Bikers in drag yum!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

the carpet

Postby andy250 » 01 Jun 2006, 18:59

All has returned to normal at the mo Mandy can't wait for the next session, we must get Helen and Jo together and wam them both. I plan to sit Miss Helen in a cake next time, found some great one's in tesco today...

Andy
andy250

Postby Guest » 01 Jun 2006, 20:49

Everybody should sit on a cake at least once in their lives. As far as we are concerned there just isn't enough cake sitting going on.

Postby Princess Mandy » 01 Jun 2006, 21:26

Then cake sitting shall be done I think!

"Bikers in drag".Does riding a moped/scooter count (on my list of things to do soon)? :D

Mandy xxxx
Princess Mandy

Postby DELETED » 02 Jun 2006, 15:45

DELETED
DELETED

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 02 Jun 2006, 23:51

Anonymous wrote:Everybody should sit on a cake at least once in their lives. As far as we are concerned there just isn't enough cake sitting going on.

Just noticed that we did a bit of a "Dolly" there. Anway just wanted to mention Sammy Janes expression in the Splosh vid where she plonks her herself on a cake whilst dressed in stockings and suspenders and not a lot else. Possibly one of the best expressions/reactions ever. Love things to come to a pitch just at that point.
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Return to General WAM Banter