Could Some advice please

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Could Some advice please

Postby CustardBloke » 31 May 2006, 14:41

hi there Sorry if this already been asking before then but here goes then

Is it normal to get turn of sexualy when been wam or doing then waming then as i do and hope then so do other people then as a great really horny and right hard when get wammed

SO if you could please answer me honestly that would be a great relief to know that other people feel the same as i do or not as the case my be
CustardBloke

Postby KingArthur » 31 May 2006, 14:53

Sorry Custardbloke, but I didn't understand a word about what you just said - I imagine you wrote this in another language and ran it through a translation engine...

If you are asking what I think you are asking (i.e., is WAM a turn on?), then the answer is an unqualified YES. It is one of those areas that straggles the fine line between funny/mischeiveous and sexy/sensual. Similar to those Benny Hill sketches where the pretty girl's dress gets snagged on a nail in the wall and, as she runs away, the dress gets torn off. Funny AND sexy. Seeing a pretty girl pied in the face IS funny (if done in a comedic way), but to me (and probably everyone else reading this) it is very, very sexy.

I promise you, you are not the only one who thinks this. My personal theory is that no human being is a single unique characteristic. There are five billion people on the planet, and I doubt there are five million and one human characteristics. What gives us our individuality is the unique combinations of those characteristics. I assure you, if your fetish was lying on a bed of nails dressed as a bunny, whilst two 80 year old women straggled a glass table and defecated on it whilst juggling garden instruments, you would find someone else with that same fetish (and probably a website dedicated to it!). (BTW - where the f*ck did I get that image from?)

Cheers
"King" Arthur
KingArthur

Postby DELETED » 31 May 2006, 21:18

DELETED
DELETED

Postby Hayley » 01 Jun 2006, 09:53

Yes, of course it does, very, very much.

I do get moist thinking about it (embarrassing in business meetings!) and doing it can be a 'multiple pleasure!'. The more relentless the bombardment the better! Mind you, I have orgasmed once, just getting a very big, deep pie sandwich! Bill was quite disappointed, asking "Is that it?" Mind you, I was happy to work myself up all over again.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Sploshman » 01 Jun 2006, 14:19

HELL YES in my view too.
Sploshman

Postby CustardBloke » 01 Jun 2006, 16:15

thanks you all then i thought i was just strange getting turn on sexually
Last edited by CustardBloke on 03 Mar 2007, 13:54, edited 1 time in total.
CustardBloke

Postby wamman73 » 01 Jun 2006, 18:36

isn"t part of sploshing to get turned on and enjoy yourself with an orgasm
wamman73

Return to General WAM Banter