Shamless self promotion/new pictures of me!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Shamless self promotion/new pictures of me!

Postby Clare Rose » 29 May 2006, 19:21

Hi everyone.

Good news!

If you may or may not know that I've found a studio closer to home to shoot messy sessions in! I orignially decided to do this to accomodate my private sessions but as I don't live very near St. Leonards and it's quite hard sometimes to be available when the good folks at Splosh would like to use me.Now I can use this studio to do sessions I can forward on to Splosh (an added bonus being that poor old Bill doesn't have to do all the cleaning up!). I'm going there on Thursday to do a really messy shoot. I've got a number of costumes ready and its just deciding which one to use! I'm going to get messier than I ever have before with loads of pies, cream, custard and a good amount of yukky stuff like lumpy gravy, soup, spagetti etc! I'm so excited about being transformed from a sweet well dressed pretty girl with perfect hair and make-up into a stripped, sploshed wreck!

This is good news because I'm going to give these pictures to Splosh! I imagine you may have to pay them to see a full set but I promise you they WILL BE WORTH IT! I'm sure if you ask Hayley very nicely she may post some teasers here or in Channel Free. Alternatively e-mail me at wam.princess@hotmail.com and I'll end you a sample or two... But I can only give you a few, to get the lot you have to go to Splosh!

Clare, wam princess

Ps Hayley if this is the first you've heard of this sorry! I did email you but it's just occurred to me you might read this first!
Clare Rose

Postby Clare Rose » 29 May 2006, 19:29

Sorry about the begining of that last topic. Just re-read it and the grammer is all over the place! Perhaps I need to be sent back to school (little uniform, punishment.......aaaaaahhhhhhhh!).
Clare Rose

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 29 May 2006, 20:21

This sounds like fun. :D

No doubt many of your costumes are smart and glamorous and cover you
up quite a lot at first, but if you could find room on your clothes rack for a
little bikini then that would be great. Anyway whatever you wear good luck
with the shoot and with the new studio. Those pics sound like they will be
well worth seeing.
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby Messypockets » 29 May 2006, 20:27

You should have a fine time :D . Cant wait to hear and see what you got up to. A couple of questions, purely for selfish resons you understand, will one of the out fit be of the business suit persuasion? and do you intend to do any squidging in pockets?

I imagine you done need me to tell you this but all the same- Have oodals of fun!! :D :D :D :D :D
Messypockets

Postby Clare Rose » 30 May 2006, 00:20

mmm! I think I'm going to keep you both happy! I have just bought a lovely clingy creamy white business suit especially to be destroyed! While I was in the shops a tiny pink bikini set with white polka dots caught my eye so I bought that as well! I've aquired a few other sploshing outfits lately too so haven't decided yet which of these will be making their debut (and final appearance too!) on Thursday!
Clare Rose

Postby KingArthur » 30 May 2006, 11:08

Sounds like you have a fun day in store for Thursday - would love to come and help, but sadly I am out of the country then. Boo hoo.

(BTW - Clare, can you e-mail or PM me re: what we were talking about last week? Are you any closer to knowing what's what?)
KingArthur

Postby CustardBloke » 30 May 2006, 13:51

Good luck For thurday then would love to help you clean up as well as i got a week off this week as well

Cant wait till see the photos then
CustardBloke

Postby Sploshman » 30 May 2006, 19:02

Sounds good and looking fwd to seeing the pics Claire :).
Sploshman

roll on thursday

Postby gooeykez » 31 May 2006, 22:50

Hi Clare, that pink bikini will look damn hot with chocolate, custard and a lemon meringue pie, keep up the fine work

gooeykez XX
gooeykez

Postby Dreamer » 01 Jun 2006, 09:28

The day of reckoninng is upon us!

I await the new pictures more eagerly than possibly is healthy...
------
Nath

Come with us now on a journey through space and time, to the world of the Mighty Boosh...
Dreamer

Postby Guest » 01 Jun 2006, 21:04

Clare Rose wrote: While I was in the shops a tiny pink bikini set with white polka dots caught my eye so I bought that as well! !

And a very fine choice it was to. Hope it makes it to the shoot although whatever you choose the results will be well worth seeing.

Postby Guest » 01 Jun 2006, 21:04

Clare Rose wrote: While I was in the shops a tiny pink bikini set with white polka dots caught my eye so I bought that as well! !

And a very fine choice it was to. Hope it makes it to the shoot although whatever you choose the results will be well worth seeing.

Postby Clare Rose » 02 Jun 2006, 11:41

Well! About 500 cheeky, naughty, dirty messy pictures are in the bag! One set will be winging its way to Splosh! very shortly and the other I'm holding onto for now to put on my own website (yes! thats right!) when I launch that! Just got to get some more material for it first though! The shoot was great fun and I hope everyone else likes th pictures as much as I enjoyed doing them. I'll try to post one in this message but I'm a bit of a computer thicky so can't promise!!!!!

Clare, WAMprincess,soon to be wamprincess.com (I've bought the domain name)[/img]
Clare Rose

Postby Hayley » 02 Jun 2006, 14:07

Hi

As I've said before you can email any preview pics to me at shinyhayley@yahoo.com and I will put them up here for you.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Sploshman » 02 Jun 2006, 14:34

Looking fwd to seeing them Claire (did you get my email by the way??).
Sploshman

Return to General WAM Banter