Big Brother wam

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby Hayley » 21 Jun 2006, 15:31

No, I'm afraid not. Much as I like Russell (though his Dickens-style phraseology gets a bit wearing) I missed it last night. Wonder what my namesake said???

If it was "No wonder that Nikki was anorexic, she doesn't stop crying long enough to eat..." (a rather poor taste comment I made at work which upset a few people) perhaps I did it without knowing.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby slavetogunge » 21 Jun 2006, 17:18

do you think they should have a challange on there involving pie fights. so if they get totally covered they stop in the house but if they are rubbish they get put up for eviction??

just a thought
As I sail around the world, will I find the messest girl in the land?
slavetogunge

Postby Smiley » 21 Jun 2006, 21:17

I think they should get a game going like in celeb bb, find items in the vat of mud or something.

More wam BB come on.

Who goes - you decide!
Smiley

Postby Hayley » 22 Jun 2006, 10:45

I think a pie fight would work. Perhaps they should have to act out a silent comedy scene that ends in a pie fight? Or a mud battle? Hope the producers are reading this!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby piemeplease » 21 Jul 2006, 13:08

Just want to give a heads up to anyone who does watch/endure/enjoy Big Brother.

Yesterday the housemates took part in an apparently extremely messy assault course in the garden. I'd imagine it will be shown tonight in the first show.

So if you'd like to spend part of your friday night watching a motley group of fame hungry idiots get covered in gunge, switch to channel four.
piemeplease

Postby BillShipton » 21 Jul 2006, 13:46

Yes, this is true. There is a very messy and frankly rather gross assault course in tonight's show. The bad news is the usual goggles and safety helmet dress code..

If you would rather go to the pub - the show is repeated tomorrow morning (with the swearing bleeped) at about 11.30am in C4.
BillShipton

Previous

Return to General WAM Banter