Big Brother wam

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby Hayley » 13 Jun 2006, 10:22

Kate Lawler got very nicely 'cremy muck-mucked' on Dick and Dom too - one of the very few celebs on that series worth watching.

I can honestly say that although I watch BB when it's on I completely forget everyone in it as soon as it's over! So who I'd gunge now is very tricky cos they all have melted into one publicity-seeking desperate diva in my mind.

Yes Russel on Jonathan Ross was brilliant. Ask Bill about it when you see him.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Sploshman » 13 Jun 2006, 14:36

Hayley wrote:Kate Lawler got very nicely 'cremy muck-mucked' on Dick and Dom too - one of the very few celebs on that series worth watching

Haven't seen that one lol.
Sploshman

Postby DecadentDoll » 13 Jun 2006, 14:40

Coool didnt know Jade had been gunged :D

i like sometihn about her...she seems dead, unaffected. and did some interview where she said she loves her belly.

so yeah :)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby DELETED » 13 Jun 2006, 20:14

DELETED
DELETED

Postby Sploshman » 14 Jun 2006, 06:11

I think she's a sweetie myself - just a bit thick at times lol.
Sploshman

Postby Hayley » 14 Jun 2006, 13:32

I think she is beyond thick and probably had learning difficultis of some sort. Not that that is a problem. She seems a genuine enough person and I prefer her to most of the current crop of housemates. Certainly Grace and Nikki. Eviction is too good for them. Torture them first!!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby welshcakes » 14 Jun 2006, 22:18

Jade had such an horrific upbringing that I don't blame her for taking the money and running while she can. I like her, and I wouldn't say no to a pie from her, either. Actually, I don't honestley think I would refuse a pie from anyone anymore.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby Hayley » 17 Jun 2006, 00:36

No, don't get me wrong, II'd love to meet her. She is cool.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Richard » 18 Jun 2006, 16:05

Kate Lawler's creamy muck muck session on D & D was great. One of the best ever!

As for the current BB series, I was sorry to see Grace go but at least she got Suzie with a cup of water as she went. I wish it had been a bucket of gunge instead, but it was better than nothing and the old cow deserved it.

Sotonude.
Richard

Postby welshcakes » 18 Jun 2006, 21:30

Sorry to see Grace go? Christ on a bike, she was just about the most foul and unpleasant bully of a human being ever to be smeared upon the TV screens of this nation.
She was so despised by everyone that I honestley think, not that I condone this, that within a week we'll all be reading in the tabloids that someone has gone and put her in hsopital. I guarantee it.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby Guest » 19 Jun 2006, 01:02

I fully agree with you that Grace is/was a bully but she was the only person strong enough to stand up to slimy Richard and his band. He has openly boasted that he will pick off Imogen, Mikey, Nikki & Lisa, one by one. If he gets away with that, then he will make new alliances and turn on the remainder, including Glyn & Pete, who would both make worthy winners.

Get Richard out! Then Susie & Lea!

Sotonude.

Postby Richard » 19 Jun 2006, 01:07

Ooops! It's very easy to forget that you're not logged in before posting!

Sotonude. :oops:
Richard

Postby Hayley » 19 Jun 2006, 12:13

I agree Grace was poison. Pete is the only one who stands a chance of winning followed by Glyn. I'm sorry but I can't stand Nikki either. Her spolit child tantrums make me want to give her a damn good hiding!

To be honest, besides Pete and Glyn, they are all ghastly. They need some new people, some messy games or a nice set of stocks! Even so, it is still more interesting than the football!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Sploshman » 20 Jun 2006, 19:50

welshcakes wrote: I like her, and I wouldn't say no to a pie from her, either.

Me too lol.
Sploshman

Postby Richard » 21 Jun 2006, 14:10

Hayley, was it you who sent the Email to Russell Brand's show last night? I have to confess that I was a little er, 'tired' at the time and missed the message but just caught sight of the name "Hayley" as it flashed across the screen at the end.

Sotonude.
Richard

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter