Big Brother wam

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby DecadentDoll » 07 Jun 2006, 18:22

Happens every year with ... either you watch it and get sucked into it, or you dont watch it and have to listen to everyone else being sucked in by it.... I'm sort of a casual observer this year, every now and again.

that Sam one is a bit weird. and whingey.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby welshcakes » 07 Jun 2006, 23:13

Me too. My Big Brother viewing is on a strictly casual basis, which I suppose makes me a big brother slut.
I never make a point of watching it when I'm on my own, but if I'm round a pals I kind of have it forced onto me.
You're right about Sam, though, DD, although I do feel really quite sorry for her.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby DecadentDoll » 07 Jun 2006, 23:23

I have the same kind of sympathy, but then you wonder why such people would put themselves under public scrutiny.

BB Slut lol. I must say, ive never spent money voting on it or anything. But i like car crash tv, the celebrity one with Pete Burns rocked my socks off.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Hayley » 08 Jun 2006, 10:36

Big Brother Denial always makes me laugh. The number of men especially I hear saying they don't watch it or read about it but somehow know all the goss on it!

Normally if I'm in I'll watch it, but I must admit that like Bill the current crop are hugely irritating. Pete looks a laugh, Sam is a bit sulky but ok and Richard ok but a bit arrogant. The others suck. I must admit to cheering when Sezar or however he spells it was booted out. He was a prick.

Would like to rough up Nikki! I'm no domme but in her case I'd make an exception.

Celeb Big Brother was fab!

Sorry there's not a lot of mess in this post!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby welshcakes » 09 Jun 2006, 07:02

Of course I know all the goss on Big Brother - I work in an office full of women! In an office full of power-suited, Porsche driving sales-exec-women there's only ever two topics of conversation: diets and last nights Big Brother.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby Hayley » 09 Jun 2006, 09:06

That could be me, except they don't give me a Porsche! It's a nice cabriolet though. And I'm not in the office much. So not like me at all, really. I'll get my (Armani) coat.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Hayley » 09 Jun 2006, 09:29

Idon't really have an Armani coat. Just lots of PVC ones.

Anyway back to the point - or one of them.

Cos, unlike The Sun we are only too happy to give credit where it is due, you can get two films of Aisleyne (or Vicky the ex-bingo caller) being gunged (one in a nice nurse's dress) at

http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=gu ... loaded.com

The downloads are about five mins long at cost $8, I think.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby DELETED » 11 Jun 2006, 00:14

DELETED
DELETED

Postby Hayley » 11 Jun 2006, 01:51

I prefer Russel Brand myself...but whatever

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby DELETED » 11 Jun 2006, 08:52

DELETED
DELETED

I suupose

Postby andy250 » 11 Jun 2006, 13:44

This is kind of a confession I suppose, so you could say its in the wrong area.

I use to be a really bad big brother head!!!! use to watch the live streams and everything, I really got into it for about 5 years, but this year I've not bothered at all. Davina McCall is hot though!!!!! would I love to gunge her!!!!!!

Andy
andy250

Postby Hayley » 11 Jun 2006, 14:41

I felt sorry for her when her chat show bombed. I think she is probably a nice woman and up for a laugh.

I have never got into the live streaming (cos they blot out all the interesting bits) but always wind up hooked on the compilations - especially evictions.

Get Grace Out!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Smiley » 11 Jun 2006, 19:30

I don't think BB has been that bad for wam content over the years.

If you could gunge anyone off big brother past or present who would it be and why? (Excluding celeb BB)
Smiley

Postby DecadentDoll » 11 Jun 2006, 19:47

Pete Burns. for fun.

Jade Goody.... i dont know why.

But yeah, Russel Brand is the one off Big Brothers Big Mouth... i do like him, he's really witty, was good on Jonathan Ross the other week!
DecadentDoll

Postby Sploshman » 13 Jun 2006, 00:57

DecadentDoll wrote:Jade Goody.... i dont know why

Jade's been gunged on MOM before (decent coverage).

I think Kate Lawyler has too (or been pied on Cakey Skate).
Sploshman

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter