Big Brother wam

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Big Brother wam

Postby Smiley » 28 May 2006, 21:48

Ive just seen big brother and they made Imogen sit on the tolite seat to answer a question as part of the weekly task. She got it wrong and gunge was released from the vent above, sadly she moved out the way and never got gunged.

I suggest we start a gunge imagon campaine - bblb would be a good place to start so get e-maing them and lets get this Imogen girl gunged!
Smiley

Postby Hayley » 28 May 2006, 22:05

I think I'd rather gunge Nikki cos she is such a whiney cow!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby stockingman » 28 May 2006, 22:10

Im with you Hayley a slap across the chops might help, can you imagine the whinging if she got thrown in the pool, heres hopin!
stockingman

Postby Hayley » 28 May 2006, 22:14

And a good hard pie in the face would kill her!

So lets hope it happens....

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby DecadentDoll » 28 May 2006, 22:16

just saw it....richard should have went for it with that handful he had...

I also KNEW the moment i came back online someone would have posted bout it.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby DecadentDoll » 28 May 2006, 22:23

I, personally, would love to get messy and rude with Pete. I adore him.

And Hayley you're right, Nikki needs to get her just desserts. Her face actually slightly frightens me.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Hayley » 28 May 2006, 22:32

Pete's the only likeable one there. Richard is far too earnest and the other blokes are vile.

The women are all irritating - even Leah (probably spelt wrong) cos she's always crying about something. I hope they put some new people in. it needs it.

Hayley

PS Been visitng Bill's Mum who is now in a private ward (as in on-her-own, not privately funded). But she has her own wet room! Bill and I were sooo jealous!
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby DecadentDoll » 28 May 2006, 22:34

I'd be jealous too, but don't go putting yourselves in hospital just to get one!

Send me in the BB house, I'll have a go at sortin them all out!

..........on second thoughts, i'm not sure I want my sweat patches on the cover of Heat magazine, or pics of me in the taboids getting out of a car in an unladylike manner ;)
DecadentDoll

Postby DecadentDoll » 28 May 2006, 22:34

I'd be jealous too, but don't go putting yourselves in hospital just to get one!

Send me in the BB house, I'll have a go at sortin them all out!

..........on second thoughts, i'm not sure I want my sweat patches on the cover of Heat magazine, or pics of me in the taboids getting out of a car in an unladylike manner ;)
DecadentDoll

Postby Hayley » 28 May 2006, 22:40

After the Bizarre feature, DD....it could be you!

I look forward to you and Mike doing a charidee party in the style of Pish and Bollocks.
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby DecadentDoll » 28 May 2006, 23:17

Hayley wrote:After the Bizarre feature, DD....it could be you!

I look forward to you and Mike doing a charidee party in the style of Pish and Bollocks.

Heh, I'll get onto him now, he could be up for that one of these days :D
DecadentDoll

Postby welshcakes » 29 May 2006, 00:19

I worked with that Imogen at a Party in the Park event a few years back. She was rubbish. She did sod all all day, except shmooz with the c-list pop stars.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby DecadentDoll » 29 May 2006, 00:40

welshcakes wrote:I worked with that Imogen at a Party in the Park event a few years back. She was rubbish. She did sod all all day, except shmooz with the c-list pop stars.

Doesnt surprise me that a BB contestant (fame hungry twat) would schmooz with crap pop stars.

She is gorgeous though, Imogen. Pity she didnt pull her weight behind the bar !
DecadentDoll

Postby welshcakes » 29 May 2006, 12:42

Actually, to be honest, she's nothing special in real life. You bump into women more naturally attractive than her in the street every day. But that doesn't mean that I'd have turned dow a pie from her.
I also met Dan from last years Big Brother as well when he went and formed some band call Ice House. He had his head stuck right up his arse.
I also have to admit that I do have a signed photo of Nadia. I seem to remember her throwing quite a bit of food around. Mmmm.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby Sploshman » 30 May 2006, 19:07

I agree with you guys about Nikki.

Such a winny cow!!.
Sploshman

Next

Return to General WAM Banter