Am I the only one... ?

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Am I the only one... ?

Postby Messypockets » 27 May 2006, 14:44

Am I the only one or has anyone else watched Hayley's Avatar, where she's getting pied over and over and over again into infinity, and masterbated in rythum with the pies hitting her face? Thinking about it is getting me horny. Thanks Hayley x.... or am I just weird?May be thats a good thing...
Messypockets

Postby Hayley » 27 May 2006, 14:54

That must take some skill!

I hope it doesn't freeze as often on your computer as it does on mine! You could be left either permanently stroking or permanently coming!

Hayley xxx

PS Bet I'm not a 4 tissue girl like DD though!
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Messypockets » 27 May 2006, 14:56

Hehe. No it didn't freeze and I'd recomend it for anyone to try
Messypockets

Postby DecadentDoll » 27 May 2006, 15:04

Rhythmic masturbation! Why a section of the orchestra hasn't been dedicated to this I do not know... the five knuckle shuffle done to the beat of the pies.

Ahhh i am impressed :D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Hayley » 27 May 2006, 15:10

I'm guessing that would be a cross between the percussion section and woodwind called Wood Percussion.

Okay, I know, time to get in the car...

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby DecadentDoll » 27 May 2006, 15:14

Hayley wrote:I'm guessing that would be a cross between the percussion section and woodwind called Wood Percussion.

Okay, I know, time to get in the car...

Hayley

:lol: I've been known to play quite a rollickingtune on the Skin Whistle myself!

ok, too rude.... also time to get in the car. :P
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby welshcakes » 27 May 2006, 19:32

Unless I'm very much mistaken that avatar comes from the scene in which Hayley teaches us how to make a "half-baked tart" fom the Pie Eyed Wives vid. Which, indeed, I have "shaken one out" to.
Of course, I could be wrong there, but I'm rarely wrong about the withdrawl's I make from my wank-bank.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby chantelle » 27 May 2006, 20:59

Now unless i am mistaken Wamadeous on UMD plays in an orchestra, I think he is going to the umd meet in London on Thursday as well.

I shall have to give Dids a ring and get him to mention this, never know we could end up with the Splosh Philharmonic Orchestra.

Hayley conducting with cans of squirty cream and DD blasting out Custard through her trombone lol.
I just love to be messy
chantelle

Yes i have

Postby andy250 » 27 May 2006, 21:21

Yep I too have had many a session to the above vid esp, when Hayley, starts ripping the clothes as well, oh time for an orgasm :oops: :oops: I feel.

Andy
(currently relaxing after Miss Helen and gang came round to play, all I'll say is never dare somebody to fill you hat!!! Miss Helen will post pics soon hopefully)
andy250

Postby Hayley » 27 May 2006, 23:06

Wamadeus is indeed a flautist in the Newcastle Symphony Orchestra and other orchestras. That's why he always knows the best cheap places to stay in cities around the UK!

Hayley

PS I can get something out of a pink oboe myself on a good day.
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Jonny » 27 May 2006, 23:37

Talking of rhythmic masturbation. I cannot listen to end of Craig Amrstrongs "Sly II" without bursting out in a satisfied smirk, as when said orchestral crechendo kicks in my ex was giving me a hand job
"Mousse from a bowl is very nice, but to pour it over someone is demented" Alan Partridge
http://www.gungemistress.com We got messy, all tied up.....
Jonny

Postby DecadentDoll » 28 May 2006, 20:41

welshcakes wrote: Of course, I could be wrong there, but I'm rarely wrong about the withdrawl's I make from my wank-bank.

Wank Bank!

Me oh my *giggles*

and hell yes chantelle get you on up the stage too, playing some muddy melodies!

Could be fun!
DecadentDoll

Return to General WAM Banter