Is panty wetting WAM

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Is panty wetting WAM

Postby Messfreak » 27 May 2006, 12:04

Some people like it, some don't but is it WAM?

It is certainly wet and can be very seductive. That warm and naughty feeling of the pee filling your panties before it escapes and spreads down your legs is fantastic.

The other thing I like about it is it can be done in public without anyone else knowing (if you choose) but the excitement wondering what they would say if they knew is electric.

I once walked down a main shopping street with a girlfriend and we both wet ourselves whilst doing so. We both knew what the other was doing and would have been so embarressed if anyone had noticed but the risk made it even more exciting.

Certainly turned us both on and couldn't wait to get back to the car.

Messfreak
Messfreak

Postby Hayley » 27 May 2006, 13:54

I said in my intro that I don't want to discuss what is or isn't WAM. I don't care about definitions. If you like it and enjoy it that is all that matters. Personally I enjoy a lot of aspects of WS and knicker wetting and I'm happy for people to talk about it on the forum. Whether or not it fits into a definition is irrelevant in my opinion.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 28 May 2006, 23:24

It's nice to know that it's not a taboo subject because it is something that we have enjoyed now and again when things have gotten particularly hectic. Oh and when we have drunk to much.
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 28 May 2006, 23:25

It's nice to know that it's not a taboo subject because it is something that we have enjoyed now and again when things have gotten particularly hectic. Oh and when we have drunk to much.

Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby Hayley » 28 May 2006, 23:40

Definitely not taboo!

I think deliberately weeing your jeans or a bit of water play can be a lot of fun.

In fact, you've given me an idea for this evening!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Princess Mandy » 01 Jun 2006, 13:40

Glad to see this isn't a taboo on the forum as it is something I am quite keen on (shock horror).I like nothing more than a nice jeans wetting followed by a nice long soak in the bath.I find that wetting,wetlook and WAM can all work quite nicely together.I'm always game to trying stuff hehe

Mandy xxxx
Princess Mandy

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 04 Jun 2006, 08:02

A little bit of water play can make cleaning up fun, except of course that you have to clean up after cleaning up. (if you see what we mean)

Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby DELETED » 04 Jun 2006, 11:25

DELETED
DELETED

Return to General WAM Banter