Sugguestion for a WAM Scene...

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby DecadentDoll » 27 May 2006, 14:50

Slapstick Snow whites! Sounds ace Julie! I'm always up for sploshing a costume, especially those pretty leg avenue/lollipop lingerie ones there.

Yep yep yep, i've got a red riding hood costume, i was striptease dancing in it on Thursday night before being murdered by a Big Bad Wolf :-)

And the Mad Splatters tea party was a lot of fun, although I don't think table etiquette is one of Mouse's strong points ;):lol:

That is bad news about Bill's mum,hope everything is ok :) *huggles*
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby DELETED » 27 May 2006, 22:02

DELETED
DELETED

Postby DecadentDoll » 28 May 2006, 20:22

Mary Poppins ... the advantage of that would be the bag that fits like, everything in it.

A whole bakery in your bag.

Wow.

:D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby welshcakes » 29 May 2006, 00:26

Now might be a good time to confess that I do own a fantastic Spider-Man costume. I had it custom made to my precise body measurements so it fits like a glove. It cost a packet. Of course, when you're single you've got nothing better to spend your money on.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby Hayley » 29 May 2006, 12:59

Dare I ask why you have a made-to-measure Spiderman outfit?

Not that I can moan..the bizarre clothes I've spend money on...

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby welshcakes » 29 May 2006, 13:05

Well, you know how it is when you get an idea in your head and it won't go away. I've been into Spidey since I was a wee nipper and I do have a picture of him tattooed upon my person, so I suppose it was the logical next step.
Mind you, is there really anything logical about it?
I've never WAMmed in it, though. It cost too damn much.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby Clare Rose » 29 May 2006, 13:17

I think Devo's original idea is great although as Hayley said a bit of radical set design would be needed unless you did it the old Dr Who way and just used cardboard! I loved the pictures Julie posted too, especially the Princess costume (of course!) and the naughty little Snow White! I'd love to do a Wonder Woman shoot (what wam girl wouldn't!) and I'd even make my own costume (please Hayley pleasssseeeee!).

Clare, wam princess xxx

Ps to Welshcakes, don't worry about your Spiderman costume. I have two friends (male obviously) who each have a full replica Star Wars Stormtrooper costume which cost them £750 each! It must be a man thing!
Clare Rose

Postby DecadentDoll » 30 May 2006, 20:23

Who was Wonderwoman's arch nemesis...out of interest?
DecadentDoll

Postby Hayley » 30 May 2006, 23:04

Hmmm...was it Princess someone?

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Guest » 01 Jun 2006, 21:11

DecadentDoll wrote:Who was Wonderwoman's arch nemesis...out of interest?

Wasn't it Underwhelming Man?

Previous

Return to General WAM Banter