Come on, Mess up Hayley the town slut!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Come on, Mess up Hayley the town slut!

Postby Hayley » 01 May 2006, 12:47

Hi

I'm sitting here in my best slutty gear (pvc skirt, low top, biker jacket and boots) about to watch a rock band with 8,000 bikers! Always gets me horny, sooo.....

I was thinking, if I was tied to a May Pole for being the town slut and you could do ANYTHING you liked to me (mainly WAM-related, of course!) , what would it be? Come on, guys and girls, do your worst!

Pleeeeaaase... It will keep me frigging all week...

Hayley xxx
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby DELETED » 01 May 2006, 13:06

DELETED
DELETED

Postby Hayley » 01 May 2006, 13:15

Good start...

But I need more!

Got the gear on now!
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby the bulber » 01 May 2006, 21:11

Ok Hayley? good.
I've been around all the catering people and had all their waste and half eaten food. I've also been around the beer tents for the slops. I've used the slops to blend and liquidize the catering waste into a slime. I'm now pouring it slowly over your head, the smell of the hops is starting to draw people over. It slides it's way over your shoulders and down into your cleavage, while running down the back of your jacket and over your tight arse. It's now spilling out of your clevage and down your stomach. It then slides out from under your top and over your pvc skirt, down your legs and over your boots until it pools at your feet. When all is poured the crowd roars and applauds, I bow and walk off.
you've been bulbed
the bulber

Postby DELETED » 01 May 2006, 21:50

DELETED
DELETED

Postby the bulber » 01 May 2006, 22:12

Alright fifty quid it is then, do you want to e-mail me the form as an attachment so I can sign it and you can claim the tax
back. :lol:

Also would you like me to clean the mess off Hayley before the young farmers start. :wink:
you've been bulbed
the bulber

Postby DELETED » 01 May 2006, 22:31

DELETED
DELETED

Postby the bulber » 01 May 2006, 22:35

I take it there's no need to clean up if it's old farmers then. :lol:
you've been bulbed
the bulber

Let's take a stab at this...

Postby Grey » 01 May 2006, 23:49

I will admit GungeSlut is in the lead on this one, but here's my two cents.

To begin with, Hayley would be fitted with a remote control operated egg vibrator inside her panties. Once she was tied up, the messing would begin.

My thoughts for the messing would be to start with would be (in honour of the impending World Cup) a good sauerkraut shampoo and facial for Hayley, followed up by a good solid mix of mushy peas drowning in butter that would go over her face and into her cleavage. After that would come the assortment of congealing gravies, mashed potato, cold cream soups (potato, mushroom and tomato) before finally ending off with a paper plate covered in still warm bacon grease that would go all over the front of the shirt and her face. Some sun warmed creamy coleslaw and some runny potato salad would go into the cleavage.

The treacle would be next for a tar and feathers look, with the feathers being played by flour which would then be wetted down further with maple syrup, turning her upper body into a total sticky mass.

Next would come the spray paint, axle grease then the white latex paint for contrast. The axle grease of course would go up the skirt, the spray paint over her top, face and hair, the white paint would just be slopped over her front.

The boots would then be filled with pond scum mixed with compost, with the rest of the mix going into Hayley's skirt and cleavage.

To end off would be a bit of "Belle du Jour" with everyone getting a chance for anyone wearing a pair of gloves to select from one of the buckets of muck from the farm. The first person get Hayley 3 times in a row in her face gets to be the one that can release a bucket of slurry over Hayley's face.

At this point the remote for the vibrator would be turned on full while Hayley stood there covered in filth from head to toe, all tied up with everyone in the crowd pelting her with rotten tomatoes and mushy fruits as she climaxes.
Grey

Postby Devo77 » 01 May 2006, 23:50

I place a cart with 50 pies on it in front of you and change the people
if they can pie you with 25 pies in under two minutes. Pies can go
anywhere. :D

the second 25 pies would be there just in case if they fail or if they
successed either use them to pie you in under a minute or charge
for ever pie thrown at you.
And Swing It!!!
Devo77

Postby Hayley » 02 May 2006, 00:20

Taking the replies so far to bed....

Think you can guess what will happen next. Already nice and wet...

But could still do with more, after all there is tomorrow night to consider, and the night after, and the night after....

Mmmmmm thanks guys! Enjoying this forum big time!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Messy Hayley

Postby Greenman » 02 May 2006, 15:36

Tied to the post, you'd first have your face madeup with greasepaint. White face, with overdone blue eyes and red lips.
Then a shampoo for your hair with soft margarine, and the result covered with flour.
Next a coat of yellow emulsion paint to your clothes, arms and legs.
And to finish, a bucket of black slurry over your head....
I'm sure that the watching crowd would think that was a fair reward for you!
Greenman

Postby DELETED » 02 May 2006, 18:28

DELETED
DELETED

Postby bootfiller » 02 May 2006, 22:19

ok fill your boots with custard tilt you back so it all runs down your legs and over yor panties sit you back up pie you till your face till your helpless pour more custard and thick double cream down the inside of your top. Rub it all into your boobs, open the top of your very sexy pvc skirt fill it with thick golden syrup rub your fanny into an orgasmic frenzy, pie your boobs with more thick custard followed by a huge deluge of creamy rice pudding till you are unrecognisable.mmmm fancy that??
bootfiller

Postby Jonny » 03 May 2006, 17:03

Young farmers? lol young farmers don't get their hands dirty they just pose in range rovers and wellies.

Heh, I'm a Young Farmer GS and you know that! Range Rovers???? Not in cornwall, Disco's if your lucky... although the annual YFC rally decends into a big Wet T shirt, mud wrestling messy fest if the weather is good
"Mousse from a bowl is very nice, but to pour it over someone is demented" Alan Partridge
http://www.gungemistress.com We got messy, all tied up.....
Jonny

Next

Return to General WAM Banter