WAM-TV

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

WAM-TV

Postby dougiezerts » 23 May 2006, 00:55

What if there was a cable/satalite netwerk devoted entirely to WAM? I'm sure that there are more than enough tapes made by Splosh!, Messy Fun, Styx, and other producers to make a varied schedule. Plus, they could produce their own programming, and maybe even braodcast live WAM events and festivals. They could also show mivies and TV shows with great WAM scenes. (Maybe even bring back TISWAS!)
So how about it?
dougiezerts

Postby Hayley » 23 May 2006, 12:30

Oddly enough, this isn't as far-fetched as it sounds...

We were talking to two local computer experts in the pub who say that broadband TV 'channels' (like the ITV Local ones) will eventually be so cheap to set up that it would be possible to have a SPLOSH! channel. At the moment this has to be done through Sky who charge some ludicrous amount to do it, but the equipment to do it yourself might become affordable in as little as a year's time.

Obviously conventional TV is way out of the question financially. It's not the material it's the licensing costs.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Sploshman » 23 May 2006, 15:12

Sounds like a good idea if it could be pulled off.
Sploshman

Postby DELETED » 23 May 2006, 18:59

DELETED
DELETED

Postby dougiezerts » 23 May 2006, 19:11

Broadband TV--that would just be on computer, wouldn't it?
dougiezerts

Postby DecadentDoll » 24 May 2006, 00:38

sounds cool...one day it could be real! i'd love to help if it comes down to it...new messy game shows and documentaries and vids :-)

and a spot of performance art if you like :-p
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Hayley » 24 May 2006, 10:10

Are you sure you want to see Bill interviewed again????

Knowing him, he'd love to do it but it would probably last an hour!

I suppose a beginner's guide would be good with some clips to make it more interesting. And we could put it on the DVDs as an extra.

Yes, broadband would be on the computer but as you know your computer will soon do everything - make phone calls, provide music, radio, TV, films. make toast and eat it for you. Or more likely freeze trapping the bread inside.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby DecadentDoll » 24 May 2006, 12:28

*looks around room*

I wish my computer could organise my wardrobe for me... and give me a hug... and maybe go get me some tea. and fix my hair....

anyone up for being my slave... i think is what i'm getting at.

lol.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby muckypup » 24 May 2006, 19:23

DecadentDoll wrote:anyone up for being my slave... i think is what i'm getting at.

lol.

....and prepare for the deluge of answers to that one :)
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby DecadentDoll » 25 May 2006, 00:04

I think i'm TOO nice to be a domme. Not that domme's can't be nice... but i'd tie someone up and then go "aww are you too tight, wanna come cuddle and watch films?"

or beat them then go "oh no ive hurt you! let me kiss it better"

course i could just get into the moment and love it lots, and be a great little slavedriver!
DecadentDoll

Postby Hayley » 25 May 2006, 00:16

I'm a rubbish domme too. Always trying to get the guy to do it back to me but worse which doesn't really work. I like the clothing but crap at the acting. No, give me a bloke who likes to mess me up good and strong any time.

Hayley

Though cuddling and watching films with DD seems very appealing...
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Otif » 25 May 2006, 00:25

Oh hun I would splut you with pie after pie after pie without let up. I'd make you a full mess covering your face, chest, legs and body and wouldn't let up.

Wheee

otif
Otif

Postby HenryWilcox » 25 May 2006, 19:57

Hayley wrote:Oddly enough, this isn't as far-fetched as it sounds...
< snip >
Obviously conventional TV is way out of the question financially. It's not the material it's the licensing costs.
Hayley

How about video podcasts - a nice easy way to get people to see your teaser stuff, and you don't need an iPod to view them.

basically, for those who don't know, a podcast is a file that your PC downloads automatically whenever a new one is available - you subscribe (for free, or for pay) to a 'feed' and it pushes the latest file down whenever it appears, so you can watch it when you want!

Henry
HenryWilcox

Postby DecadentDoll » 27 May 2006, 01:39

Hayley wrote:I'm a rubbish domme too. Always trying to get the guy to do it back to me but worse which doesn't really work. I like the clothing but crap at the acting. No, give me a bloke who likes to mess me up good and strong any time.

Hayley

I'm with you Hayley a bloke who proper gives it out good and puts you in your place. Give and take too though... My bloke gets me turned on by messin me up, then I turn him on by letting him shower me and scrub me up and rinse me down. *nods*

now, lets get on the sofa and watch some films

*pops on a dvd and gets out the popcorn*

x x
DecadentDoll

Postby CustardBloke » 30 May 2006, 14:03

DecadentDoll wrote:
Hayley wrote:I'm a rubbish domme too. Always trying to get the guy to do it back to me but worse which doesn't really work. I like the clothing but crap at the acting. No, give me a bloke who likes to mess me up good and strong any time.

Hayley

I'm with you Hayley a bloke who proper gives it out good and puts you in your place. Give and take too though... My bloke gets me turned on by messin me up, then I turn him on by letting him shower me and scrub me up and rinse me down. *nods*

now, lets get on the sofa and watch some films

*pops on a dvd and gets out the popcorn*

Lucky Bloke then what do you like to be covered in then hopeful custard and chocolate then whist wearing a sexy uniform of something

x x
CustardBloke

Next

Return to General WAM Banter