How Many Times U Guys Been On TV So Far Bill and Hayley?

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

How Many Times U Guys Been On TV So Far Bill and Hayley?

Postby Sploshman » 21 May 2006, 17:09

Was just wondering after seeing the Bizzare pics as you've been on a lot of programmes from what i can remember??.

One on Bravo with Grub Smith getting messy with Gilly and Sammy (seemed like you well and truely got him messed up)

UK Raw on Channel 5 (missed that)

James Whale Show on ITV (i was kinda a bit young to see that but did stay up the odd few nites to watch it - didn't see that one tho')

British Sex on Sky One (with Jo Bach and another cutie)

Another one you did on Sky One too with a v.big chested black woman getting messy (missed this too lol)

One show on Living TV that i kept on missing lol that i think Jo Bache got messy in as well.

Also the one on UKTV with Mouse casuing mayhem in the Splosh studio's lol.

Are there any others that you been on that i've missed??
Sploshman

Postby Hayley » 21 May 2006, 17:54

I will ask Bill, but (at the risk of sounding desperately show biz) we really can't remember them all.

There was a period a couple of years back when Bill seemed to be doing about one a month and with repeats (of which there are many) it was getting so much late night TV time, people thought we were the Posh & Becks (well, okay, Preston & Chantelle) of St Leonards (in celeb not money terms).

Then they all died down until last week when somebody e-mailed asking if we could stage something for a new show starring Paul Danan. He's a prick but they are paying...

Ah! Bill has just rung and here are a few that have sprung to his tired, DD-Boob-Fuddled mind....

L!VE TV - Louise Hodges and a hunk wrestling in baked beans, live on cable. So risque it even gets a mention as being part of the reason for their downfall in Tom Bower's book about the station. I remember this cos I had cable then and was doing a commentary for him on his answerphone as it went out. I remember saying, "They've just stuck the camera inside the guy's baked bean filled pants and you've said, 'It's standing room only in there!' and they cut to an ad break!"

L!VE TV (again) - Invited back during the last drought he shoved Claudia Winkleman fully clothed (and still presenting) in the shower. She kept talking!

L!VE TV yet again - with Terry Wogan's son demonstrating erotic food by covering a girl in cream - who was then leapt on by the aforementioned ..err...slightly drug-troubled (at that time) chef.

Sex Life (Living TV) - Bill sitting on a sofa talking for 12 minutes (cos the other guest didn't turn up) with Jenny Eclair. She was cool, loved the mag, and knew Bill was a talker. Apparently her words were, "You keep talking and I'll kick you when the 12 mins is up!"

Sextacy (Living TV) - Bill chatting and showing clips followed by a fetish morris dancing troupe. Great show! He then did the next show as well talking about foot fetishism (cos again their guest didn't turn up). He told everyone that those little football boots hanging on rear view mirrors were a secret code to recognise foot fans by - like hankies in gay bars.

Real Sex (HBO) - The notorious US show that still turns up on Channel 5. It was a nightmare and the least 'real' of the lot. We still get the jitters about it.

Discovery Channel (Canada) - Beautifully made film with Bill and Jo Bache

Hotel Babylon (ITV) - with Dani Behr! Sadly Bill was on film so didn't meet her, but they played lots of clips and it looked great. They claimed we were the 'next big thing'. Still waiting.

Cyber Cafe (ITV) - Bill got to sit on a sofa with Nell McAndrew (who was wearing tight leather trousers). She was well up for being sploshed but the producers wouldn't let her. He raves about her to this day.

Carnal Knowledge (ITV) - Game show starring an unknown called Graham Norton. Bill was a mystery guest and competing couples had to guess what he did for a living! Norton consequently tried to get us on his chat show - but only as patsies to take the piss out of, so we told him to fuck off.

SPLOSH! week on Bravo! - Well, they showed a couple of our videos and used clips as interstitials during the ad breaks. Later they interviewed Bill and a pregnant Sammy-Jane, showed more clips, and then they all got pissed with Toyah and Kate Thornton!

HTV 100 (ITV) - The discussion show mentioned on another thread with the mad feminists. Best remembered for the other guests which included Neil & Christine Hamilton. Neil sat reading the mag till Christine told him off. Since HTV were paying ALL expenses and the audience had been on his side, Bill took them all back to his hotel and bought them three quid pints of Stella till 4am!

Messy Night on Canal Plus (France) - We sent a group of models over to France for a night of live messy events. Have never seen what happened but they had fun. They also played clips and (for once) paid handsomely for them!

Britain's Wildest... (Sky) - Mouse and Lava destroyed the same studio as Des & Mel use at Teddington with some manic sploshing. Bill does the usual interview and the same jokes, meets the huge-breasted black girl Lee (who did some sessions after), then ran round the very trees Benny Hill used to film chased by Mouse...yes, they were pissed.

Men & Motors - loads of times. Best one is where Bill gets pied at the end - haha! He then stole Julia Carling's limo to take him back to Piccadily station!

UK Raw (Channel 5) - Oh he got messy on that one too he says, and with Mouse on something he can't remember the name of!

I'm sure you've had enough now. I have. But if you remember any more, feel free to add them

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 21 May 2006, 22:34

Blimey! Had no idea that Bill had been on the telly so much and we have missed every one of them. :cry:

To much music and not enough telly!
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby Hayley » 21 May 2006, 23:00

Perhaps that's why he doesn't get asked back!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Sploshman » 22 May 2006, 14:34

Hayley wrote:I will ask Bill, but (at the risk of sounding desperately show biz) we really can't remember them all.

There was a period a couple of years back when Bill seemed to be doing about one a month and with repeats (of which there are many) it was getting so much late night TV time, people thought we were the Posh & Becks (well, okay, Preston & Chantelle) of St Leonards (in celeb not money terms).

Then they all died down until last week when somebody e-mailed asking if we could stage something for a new show starring Paul Danan. He's a prick but they are paying...

Ah! Bill has just rung and here are a few that have sprung to his tired, DD-Boob-Fuddled mind....

L!VE TV - Louise Hodges and a hunk wrestling in baked beans, live on cable. So risque it even gets a mention as being part of the reason for their downfall in Tom Bower's book about the station. I remember this cos I had cable then and was doing a commentary for him on his answerphone as it went out. I remember saying, "They've just stuck the camera inside the guy's baked bean filled pants and you've said, 'It's standing room only in there!' and they cut to an ad break!"

L!VE TV (again) - Invited back during the last drought he shoved Claudia Winkleman fully clothed (and still presenting) in the shower. She kept talking!

L!VE TV yet again - with Terry Wogan's son demonstrating erotic food by covering a girl in cream - who was then leapt on by the aforementioned ..err...slightly drug-troubled (at that time) chef.

Sex Life (Living TV) - Bill sitting on a sofa talking for 12 minutes (cos the other guest didn't turn up) with Jenny Eclair. She was cool, loved the mag, and knew Bill was a talker. Apparently her words were, "You keep talking and I'll kick you when the 12 mins is up!"

Sextacy (Living TV) - Bill chatting and showing clips followed by a fetish morris dancing troupe. Great show! He then did the next show as well talking about foot fetishism (cos again their guest didn't turn up). He told everyone that those little football boots hanging on rear view mirrors were a secret code to recognise foot fans by - like hankies in gay bars.

Real Sex (HBO) - The notorious US show that still turns up on Channel 5. It was a nightmare and the least 'real' of the lot. We still get the jitters about it.

Discovery Channel (Canada) - Beautifully made film with Bill and Jo Bache

Hotel Babylon (ITV) - with Dani Behr! Sadly Bill was on film so didn't meet her, but they played lots of clips and it looked great. They claimed we were the 'next big thing'. Still waiting.

Cyber Cafe (ITV) - Bill got to sit on a sofa with Nell McAndrew (who was wearing tight leather trousers). She was well up for being sploshed but the producers wouldn't let her. He raves about her to this day.

Carnal Knowledge (ITV) - Game show starring an unknown called Graham Norton. Bill was a mystery guest and competing couples had to guess what he did for a living! Norton consequently tried to get us on his chat show - but only as patsies to take the piss out of, so we told him to fuck off.

SPLOSH! week on Bravo! - Well, they showed a couple of our videos and used clips as interstitials during the ad breaks. Later they interviewed Bill and a pregnant Sammy-Jane, showed more clips, and then they all got pissed with Toyah and Kate Thornton!

HTV 100 (ITV) - The discussion show mentioned on another thread with the mad feminists. Best remembered for the other guests which included Neil & Christine Hamilton. Neil sat reading the mag till Christine told him off. Since HTV were paying ALL expenses and the audience had been on his side, Bill took them all back to his hotel and bought them three quid pints of Stella till 4am!

Messy Night on Canal Plus (France) - We sent a group of models over to France for a night of live messy events. Have never seen what happened but they had fun. They also played clips and (for once) paid handsomely for them!

Britain's Wildest... (Sky) - Mouse and Lava destroyed the same studio as Des & Mel use at Teddington with some manic sploshing. Bill does the usual interview and the same jokes, meets the huge-breasted black girl Lee (who did some sessions after), then ran round the very trees Benny Hill used to film chased by Mouse...yes, they were pissed.

Men & Motors - loads of times. Best one is where Bill gets pied at the end - haha! He then stole Julia Carling's limo to take him back to Piccadily station!

UK Raw (Channel 5) - Oh he got messy on that one too he says, and with Mouse on something he can't remember the name of!

I'm sure you've had enough now. I have. But if you remember any more, feel free to add them

Hayley

WOW never knew it was that many.

As for Paul Dannan - i don't blame you for taking the ££ and runnning as he's a right nob from what i've seen on TV lol.
Sploshman

Postby muckypup » 22 May 2006, 20:50

Wow! We need some sort of WAM alert for when you are going to be on Living TV, Bravo etc etc! See WAM is mainstream ;)
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby wamman73 » 22 May 2006, 20:56

muckypup wrote:Wow! We need some sort of WAM alert for when you are going to be on Living TV, Bravo etc etc! See WAM is mainstream ;)

Thats a good idea why not set up a topic informing us when wam is going to be on the tv
wamman73

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 22 May 2006, 22:16

Considering the amount that we have missed this would certainly be a
good idea. Particularly when it is a Splosh moment.
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby Hayley » 23 May 2006, 12:12

We have tried to keep people informed of new stuff, but the repeats are impossible to predict. We only know when something hs been on when we get funny looks in the post office, greengrocers etc...

If anything new comes up, we'll let you know. Meanwhile some of the older stuff is available on WAMTEC's compilation tapes.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Regisblb » 24 May 2006, 05:09

Good grief, I'd love to see all of those; I'm sure I've only caught a handful on MK's cliptapes. If you have tapes, you should post them on the site, (hiding them them cleverly enough not to alert the rightsholders, of course).

Meantime, feel like spilling the details on the HBO experience? If I recall correctly Rob Blaine's encounter with them was similarly disastrous (or was that the Playboy channel)?
Regisblb

Postby Hayley » 24 May 2006, 10:40

Think Rob was on Playboy.

Will get Bill to recount the full story of HBO if he can do so without having to go back into therapy!

Sadly we have kept very few of our appearances cos Bill (surprisingly) hates watching himself so never asks for copies and even when they send them doesn't watch them (unless Nell McAndrew is in them!).

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Messypockets » 29 May 2006, 19:11

Claudia Winkleman fully clothed in the shower! Love to see that! Cool! Sounds like Bill's had a fine time (except when he's not, so to speak errr...) I'll go, I think it best.... mmmmm Claudia...
Messypockets

Postby Dreamer » 30 May 2006, 16:23

I saw the HBO one! Haha. It was the first time I found out there was actually a scene for what was (and still is, to a certain extent) something of a closet fetish of mine. Would love to hear what it was that went so terribly wrong with it! :lol: Anyway, yeah, contribution done!
------
Nath

Come with us now on a journey through space and time, to the world of the Mighty Boosh...
Dreamer

Postby Dreamer » 30 May 2006, 16:25

I saw the HBO one! Haha. It was the first time I found out there was actually a scene for what was (and still is, to a certain extent) something of a closet fetish of mine. Would love to hear what it was that went so terribly wrong with it! :lol: Anyway, yeah, contribution done!
------
Nath

Come with us now on a journey through space and time, to the world of the Mighty Boosh...
Dreamer

Postby Sploshman » 30 May 2006, 18:48

Anymore TV sightings that you could tell us about Bill mate??.
Sploshman

Next

Return to General WAM Banter